Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: skillmaster19
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-21-2010, 03:46 AM
Replies: 234
Views: 54,892
Posted By skillmaster19
I hope it is out by tommorow because if it isnt...

I hope it is out by tommorow because if it isnt then it wont be out until January >_> Id be so happy if it goes out as planned and comes out today though :/ CMON U CAN DO IT.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2010, 07:15 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
Thousands of people Thay play Graal are getting...

Thousands of people Thay play Graal are getting new
iPods for Christmas...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2010, 05:49 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
X100 players a day = almost 4 hours a day just...

X100 players a day = almost 4 hours a day just working on account transfers.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2010, 12:58 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
What time Monday is it coming out? Midnight?...

What time Monday is it coming out? Midnight? Morning? Afternoon? Evening? Night? I hope it doesn't come out in the afternoon central time I won't be able to play :( I wanna be the first player on the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
You sure? There gonna be hundreds of people ...

You sure? There gonna be hundreds of people
Needing it the first week because I'm sure lots of people are getting new iPods for Christmas.(including me, I'm getting a new 4g so I don't lag on Era...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 06:15 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
Well I guess I should stop asking questions. I'm...

Well I guess I should stop asking questions. I'm keeping you from working :O Can't wait to see Era for iPhone, if it takes a while I completely understand that you all have lives. Bye.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 06:00 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
The current way on Era is good(with the kills for...

The current way on Era is good(with the kills for health), This gives people a reason to pk. Maybe buying armor could also temporarily increase your health. I like the pking idea a lot :) Well maybe...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 05:47 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
well this strategy work if im the first to get...

well this strategy work if im the first to get Era? buy a cheap knife real quick mass pk the rush of iphone players, then when it gets difficult buy a better weapon and pk more then work get one of...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 05:35 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
I bet it will be food to heal like on Era PC :)

I bet it will be food to heal like on Era PC :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 05:34 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
Good, though I still don't think that will be...

Good, though I still don't think that will be enough. And there should be some kind of new player protection, because with a medium sized Gmap there will probaly be someone in every level, making it...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 05:28 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
If you go to a hospital when you die its gonna be...

If you go to a hospital when you die its gonna be impossible to get anywhere without dieing. And imagine 200 people at a place like speedy pizza :P jobs might not work.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 05:26 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
LOL sorry fail I started typing before you posted...

LOL sorry fail I started typing before you posted that XD
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 04:52 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
Is the gmap similar or way different than the pc...

Is the gmap similar or way different than the pc version? how big is it? I cant imagine 1000+ players pking on a map like that.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 02:44 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
Do you have an estimated release date? Tired of...

Do you have an estimated release date? Tired of all the stupid rumors on Classic iPhone.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
That's what she said!:p In other news Stefan...

That's what she said!:p

In other news Stefan decided to major his time working on android dinosmash and that's why the game is delayed. Wish he would finish Era real quick.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
PC version is a waste of money $30 for 8 months...

PC version is a waste of money $30 for 8 months of a basic 2d game. Its playercount sucks. Iphone server will have 1000+ people unlike Era PC barely ever getting above 100. And you can't say that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2010, 05:39 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
Aww :( please Stefan just release it as it is I...

Aww :( please Stefan just release it as it is I cant wait much longer I want to play it my whole break. You can add those features later im sure pking and jobs alone are enough to keep players very...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2010, 03:38 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,993
Posted By skillmaster19
The content will be way better than classic...

The content will be way better than classic iPhone. Guns, custom hp system, gang bases, cars, and jobs to make money.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-11-2010, 06:05 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
You sure? 2nd gen ipods have a slower processor...

You sure? 2nd gen ipods have a slower processor than 3rd and later generation ipods. and with all the effects+ multiple bullets vs single arrow, I think it will lag terribly. There will need to be an...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-11-2010, 05:12 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
What exactly will Era iPhone have? Obviously...

What exactly will Era iPhone have? Obviously there will be guns and pking, but will there be jobs, gang bases, businesses, etc? Will it work on 2nd gen ipod?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 11-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 346,383
Posted By skillmaster19
thank you, it works :D

thank you, it works :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 11-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 346,383
Posted By skillmaster19
How do I make a GK level? I downloaded the...

How do I make a GK level? I downloaded the development pack and all it is is images. How do I add flowers, slopes, etc to outside levels to make a real GK level?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-18-2010, 03:25 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 16,932
Posted By skillmaster19
The GAT's may be working hard to make new...

The GAT's may be working hard to make new overpriced items, but the scripters are lazy. The only entirely new large script they made in the past 2 months were horses, shops are similar scripts that...
Forum: Gani Construction 10-15-2010, 12:25 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 73,238
Posted By skillmaster19
I have figured it out myself. Thanks anyway.

I have figured it out myself. Thanks anyway.
Forum: Gani Construction 10-13-2010, 03:53 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 73,238
Posted By skillmaster19
Yes it is.

Yes it is.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.