Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 81 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silver Knight
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-27-2001, 10:47 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,532
Posted By Silver Knight
I know there's more to getting hit and flying...

I know there's more to getting hit and flying back, but I was wondering if there was a way around it. I wanted to have armor power, sword power, defense power, and attack power, all effect how much...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-27-2001, 09:43 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,532
Posted By Silver Knight
Question Prevent hurting

Is there any easy way to prevent baddy/player/npc from hurting the player?
Forum: Level Design 08-23-2001, 03:37 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,897
Posted By Silver Knight
I hate that tileset. It looks to woody, and too...

I hate that tileset. It looks to woody, and too dark.
Forum: Level Design 08-23-2001, 03:34 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,495
Posted By Silver Knight
Used to work for:Nothar: Currently work...

Used to work for:Nothar:
Currently work for:Providence
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-23-2001, 03:18 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,881
Posted By Silver Knight
You go Malicia ;)

You go Malicia ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-22-2001, 11:51 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,455
Posted By Silver Knight
Stefan, if you already haven't done so, upgrade...

Stefan, if you already haven't done so, upgrade the providence lat accounts!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2001, 12:57 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,797
Posted By Silver Knight
FF9 was probaly the worst of the series. Moogles...

FF9 was probaly the worst of the series. Moogles had their claim to fame in ff3/6, they helped save Terra and Mog could join your party.

Anyway, I'm going off topic, someone please shoot me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,797
Posted By Silver Knight
Moogles=Cool. Government=Corrupt ...

Moogles=Cool.
Government=Corrupt
Moogle+Government=Giving moogles a bad name.

You moogle government should be ashamed, the only place moogles belong is in the FF series. Any true lover of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2001, 12:42 AM
Replies: 17
Poll: DeEATH GANI
Views: 1,232
Posted By Silver Knight
Old, those stupid !? are annoying. Why would...

Old, those stupid !? are annoying. Why would someone be exclaming their question/confusion when they are already dead?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-20-2001, 01:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 855
Posted By Silver Knight


Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 05:34 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 771
Posted By Silver Knight
Concering Providence(not a bash)

Whenever I log on to providence it disconnects me and gives me a pop-up saying "The server has detected illegal data from your connection." What is this all about. It first happended when I was in...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-14-2001, 10:38 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,890
Posted By Silver Knight
Zulithe, you should have your sig show the image...

Zulithe, you should have your sig show the image that is already there, but with his Gear in the backround. That would be ownage.
Btw:Xenogears owns you all.
Forum: Level Design 08-14-2001, 02:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,683
Posted By Silver Knight
Wowza,Will you be head lat for my server?

Wowza,Will you be head lat for my server?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-13-2001, 08:09 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,392
Posted By Silver Knight
Sorry if the following text insults someone. ...

Sorry if the following text insults someone.

I find the levels decent at best, but they employ good use of light effects.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-13-2001, 08:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,755
Posted By Silver Knight
I'll do it for 200g. I have a super easy way to...

I'll do it for 200g. I have a super easy way to get post...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2001, 06:30 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,270
Posted By Silver Knight
Also an error on the castle wall near the right...

Also an error on the castle wall near the right side. But no ones perfect...except for me :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2001, 06:07 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,726
Posted By Silver Knight
I would almost feel sorry for them...if they all...

I would almost feel sorry for them...if they all weren't idiots.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,936
Posted By Silver Knight
You sure are a *****, you go and post in a thread...

You sure are a *****, you go and post in a thread were everyone has something like "Shayden is a *****" in there sigs. Looks like someone wants to get flamed.

Btw Vermain>You
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2001, 04:27 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,936
Posted By Silver Knight
Have fun!

Have fun!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2001, 04:19 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,396
Posted By Silver Knight
Re: Re: Role Playing

I have an RP idea for Tot!! Everyone can pretend they are stuck in a waterfall that looks ugly, and has nothing to do! Oh wait...no one would have to pretend.

Translated=Put up Providence!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2001, 08:36 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,515
Posted By Silver Knight
Suppers

Suppers
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-29-2001, 07:25 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 729
Posted By Silver Knight
Check out this site

www.geocities.com/vegetawarlord

It's a graal site (duh) so check it out.
Forum: Level Design 07-29-2001, 12:30 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,586
Posted By Silver Knight
Very good

Very good
Forum: Level Design 07-29-2001, 12:25 AM
Replies: 19
Poll: 1337 level
Views: 2,486
Posted By Silver Knight
*vomits because level is soo bad.* Hey gastly,...

*vomits because level is soo bad.*
Hey gastly, go apply for lat on Auroria, you'll fit in perfectly.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 04:50 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 19,912
Posted By Silver Knight
Unban Tyne!

Unban Tyne!
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.