Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-07-2003, 03:36 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,363
Posted By PrinceDark
He made a post about it in the playerworlds...

He made a post about it in the playerworlds section to discuss about how unfair Nemesis was treating him and his staff.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2003, 03:26 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,001
Posted By PrinceDark
Re: Re: Upcoming Playerworlds

The 5 questions I asked was to see what kind of playerworld was being made, and how much experience the manager and npc amin has. People get to view the answers and check out the competition.
I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2003, 12:21 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,001
Posted By PrinceDark
Question Upcoming Playerworlds

If you have an upcoming playerworld, or know someone that is working on one, then I got some questions.

1) What is the theme of your playerworld.
2) Who is the manager?
3) Who is the NPC Admin...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2003, 12:15 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,034
Posted By PrinceDark
ET, you keep posting about it in other people's...

ET, you keep posting about it in other people's threads and it does get annoying after a while, and people will wait for you to actually show something, then rip it apart.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2003, 07:49 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,034
Posted By PrinceDark
Wink Oh my, how could I forget JJL, and BPO. Sorry...

Oh my, how could I forget JJL, and BPO. Sorry Kinatt! Don't be mad at me for forgetting. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2003, 07:41 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,034
Posted By PrinceDark
I heard there is a new one called EverBine that...

I heard there is a new one called EverBine that is going private soon.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2003, 06:01 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,387
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs down :mad: Nemesis has been on one bad PMS trip...

:mad:
Nemesis has been on one bad PMS trip lately. I think he needs a permanent vacation from PWA, but that's my opinion.

That'll suck if you guys have to lose points because of the pw being a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2003, 07:31 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,080
Posted By PrinceDark
good. let him stalk genesis. It will keep ETD...

good. let him stalk genesis. It will keep ETD from stalking me. lol
;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2003, 07:28 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,146
Posted By PrinceDark
Talking I like it. It may be too big, but still I like...

I like it. It may be too big, but still I like it. :D
I suck at graphics, so if I make a retarded body, will you still put it up for me?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2003, 07:21 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,201
Posted By PrinceDark
He did say he hated us all. He said we were...

He did say he hated us all. He said we were trying to take over the playerworld and steal it from Knuckles. lol
Told slp he sucks, and told all the lat's they suck, and was fighting with players,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2003, 12:16 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,201
Posted By PrinceDark
Me and ghost agreed to fire you from Frolic for...

Me and ghost agreed to fire you from Frolic for your rampage of insulting staff there a few months ago.
Maybe someone else stole your account and did it. :rolleyes:
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-04-2003, 02:51 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,778
Posted By PrinceDark
I have a strange feeling that script was stolen,...

I have a strange feeling that script was stolen, and edited and then because the person that made it doesn't know how to script, they are incapable of recognizing the errors they made. :/

I'll...
Forum: Level Design 04-04-2003, 02:40 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,492
Posted By PrinceDark
You seem to be quite good for someone that just...

You seem to be quite good for someone that just started out with making levels.
I'll give a 6/10 overall on all the levels you posted.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2003, 02:22 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,201
Posted By PrinceDark
Re: Excalibur

Now that you bring that up. I remember Sky and Manta once worked on Mithica at that time. So did Pyro, Eru1c, BaD Religion, Wind, Archeron, and a couple others. O.o
I wonder what happened to some of...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2003, 02:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,728
Posted By PrinceDark
Nothing about this playerworld impresses me much....

Nothing about this playerworld impresses me much. I do know that it was in production even before Nemesis became PWA.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2003, 02:09 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,022
Posted By PrinceDark
I would have loved to see Jaffer play N-Pulse...

I would have loved to see Jaffer play N-Pulse back when Murfreesboro Man was around. lol
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-03-2003, 02:05 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,759
Posted By PrinceDark
What playerworlds have a profanity filter been...

What playerworlds have a profanity filter been forced on?
I think Era needs it more than any playerworld since they have no GP's and people there are more obscene than Unholy Nation people.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2003, 01:58 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,464
Posted By PrinceDark
Not true. UN came out sometime around when Moon...

Not true.
UN came out sometime around when Moon God became Manager of N-Pulse back in summer of 2001 (same time as Xone and Rudora). Most of the playerworlds on the current list has been around...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-02-2003, 06:43 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,487
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Let's talk about Warcaptain's profile now. rofl....

Let's talk about Warcaptain's profile now. rofl. :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2003, 12:42 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 13,087
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up I like it. A couple things though. There isn't...

I like it. A couple things though. There isn't the wink expression or the one with the big smile showing the teeth ;) :D

Here's a suggestion for something neat. Eliminate the default emoticons...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-31-2003, 11:23 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,369
Posted By PrinceDark
lol. Arcadius was just messing with him. Arc...

lol. Arcadius was just messing with him. Arc knows that Petro isn't new. He's been playing for a while and knows.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2003, 11:15 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,295
Posted By PrinceDark
Forget Michael Jackson. You don't need him!!!! ...

Forget Michael Jackson. You don't need him!!!!
Get his sister Janet Jackson!!!!!
AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT QUESTS?

I was thinking of having a mining area where we could dig for metal material or...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-31-2003, 11:00 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,904
Posted By PrinceDark
Re: Do you think UN should stay up?

N-Pulse gets way more players than EnigmaGraal at peak times, and has a lot more content.

Should UN be shut down? Maybe, if people provided real good evidence, but basically it's all been he...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-31-2003, 05:44 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,487
Posted By PrinceDark
This is about 9 months old, not sure if this rule...

This is about 9 months old, not sure if this rule is enforced.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2003, 04:26 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,499
Posted By PrinceDark
O.o I know some people that just make stuff...

O.o

I know some people that just make stuff at home so they can do their skateboarding at home so no one can mess with them.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.