Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Graphic Design 09-24-2006, 05:17 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 8,812
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Finished my box ages ago...but ive been at...

Finished my box ages ago...but ive been at college and havnt had time to add it, but here it is now. ^^
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,575
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I remember konidias posting about releasing 2k1...

I remember konidias posting about releasing 2k1 in September...if you guys still plan on releasing it this month, will it be a private release?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 931
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im coming home today, so ill cya in a few hours...

Im coming home today, so ill cya in a few hours Tom..But thanks for the positive comments guys...it feels good considering my comments went from "its ok" to "thats good". Thanks again guys :D
Forum: Graphic Design 09-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 931
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah, I guess a western style was what I had in...

Yeah, I guess a western style was what I had in mind while making it..
Forum: Graphic Design 09-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 931
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
A window..

Dont ask me what I made this for, but I was really bored and making a window just popped into my head.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-17-2006, 05:17 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 8,812
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I call the square to the right of Toms.

I call the square to the right of Toms.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-16-2006, 08:52 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,059
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
This really disappoints me...I know all the...

This really disappoints me...I know all the idea's and majority of the graphics belong to Tom. This sounds alot like Elk, trying to take glory for something he didnt think of or do..Elk is turning...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-16-2006, 08:21 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,010
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yes Wan...People should post their unfinished...

Yes Wan...People should post their unfinished work so they can get criticism on how to fix it...But most of the time the more well known GFXers here are too negative to give criticism on how to fix...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 11,947
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
It sounds like a scam...hes claiming hell give...

It sounds like a scam...hes claiming hell give the winner 50$ when really he just needs some GFX done and no one will do it unless he lies. :eek:
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,225
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Thats because the person whos making the tileset...

Thats because the person whos making the tileset is obviously no one special...that, or you just dont have anyone making it at all and you just dont want to tell us.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,225
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Hey what a coincidence, ZCillian was just talking...

Hey what a coincidence, ZCillian was just talking to me about downloading RPGMAKER...hmm?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,225
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
So go away and dont expect people to apply UNTIL...

So go away and dont expect people to apply UNTIL you get a new tileset. kthxbai ^^
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,225
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Funny...That tileset looks almost EXACTLY like...

Funny...That tileset looks almost EXACTLY like Esteria's...wierd eh? :rolleyes:
Forum: Graphic Design 09-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 948
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
There are 5 colors actually...and what do you...

There are 5 colors actually...and what do you mean by the legs being wrong? Its a wire frame just to establish the shape of the legs. -.-
Forum: Graphic Design 09-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 948
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
My WIP

Ive been working on my anatomy and making characters with some pointers from Tom. Its my most recent WIP, just need to finish the pants/head.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,015
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
The shading is really...dull.

The shading is really...dull.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-14-2006, 03:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,594
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Sorry to say this killer, but you try wayyy to...

Sorry to say this killer, but you try wayyy to hard to put servers up and never seem to continue with them when you start. Endora is dead and will stay that way considering Contiga combined the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-13-2006, 09:59 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,430
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im helping with the platformer Tom. ^^

Im helping with the platformer Tom. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2006, 03:01 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
The only thing I can say is...its scary, and the...

The only thing I can say is...its scary, and the side veiws are too linear (for the newbs who dont know what that means...its too straight.) Give it some curves.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,101
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well I fixed the coloring of the bushes, and I...

Well I fixed the coloring of the bushes, and I also learned a new technique for making rocks, so here it is.

Edit: Sorry accidentally double posted.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
...why is that thing staring at me? :frown:

...why is that thing staring at me? :frown:
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,887
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yes, please do.

Yes, please do.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 02:17 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
He looks like a gingerbread man.

He looks like a gingerbread man.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,189
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Why does it seem like its only like 20 x 10...

Why does it seem like its only like 20 x 10 pixels? x.x Kinda small dont you think?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,166
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You should really work on that water tile, I can...

You should really work on that water tile, I can tell instantly that its going to be very repetetive.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.