Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Tolnaftate2004
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,533
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
libel...ling. :confused: A list of things...

libel...ling. :confused:

A list of things that need to be done, made a while ago by Haro, I removed the things that are done:

Scripting to be Done

sadly, alot of these things are waiting on...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-20-2007, 11:46 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,636
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
This is a pretty messy mix of attempted GS1 and...

This is a pretty messy mix of attempted GS1 and GS2...
For GS1, use setstring maparray,"Town Main",...; and showtext #, #, #, font, style, #I(array,part);

For GS2, use the array constructor, e.g....
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-19-2007, 07:31 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,533
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Please stop spamming up the thread with your...

Please stop spamming up the thread with your whining and get over it. Yanitz only has READ rights. We've both told you this on occasion.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,863
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
head510.png hat554.png no-shield.png skin...

head510.png
hat554.png
no-shield.png
skin black
shoes black
coat gray
belt white
sleeves yellow
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,533
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
"Fixed"? It was never broken... And he has...

"Fixed"?
It was never broken...

And he has since been somewhat demoted by me. I agreed with you there.

In addition to farming and fishing, hopefully we will soon have mining as well.

e: To...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-18-2007, 04:27 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,533
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Haro hasn't been around for a while... The last I...

Haro hasn't been around for a while... The last I heard from him, he had had a run-in with the law or something of the sort. That's only heresay though, and I can't quite be sure. Supposedly he's...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-18-2007, 03:27 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,533
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
We've still got the fishing system. See above.

We've still got the fishing system. See above.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,948
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I think Stefan said it somewhere. I went looking...

I think Stefan said it somewhere. I went looking for it, but I couldn't find it.

But logically, one could assume that the makevar function is just doing a (@var) thing anyway.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-18-2007, 01:13 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,533
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Grow up. It's not corruption, we're not a...

Grow up.

It's not corruption, we're not a bureaucratic agency, and there's no such thing as tenure on Graal. If you would have done your work... you wouldn't have gotten fired.

To peak...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,948
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
this.(@varname) is more efficient and less...

this.(@varname) is more efficient and less cluttered. It's 'funky' in the original post because he's using the for-each loop variables incorrectly.



Neither works. j is most likely a string. I...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-14-2007, 10:27 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 977
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Class works the same as id, it's just that id is...

Class works the same as id, it's just that id is supposed to be unique so that JavaScript and other things that manipulate the HTML objects have a unique reference name to that object...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-14-2007, 07:04 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 977
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Instead of using id="" to identify something in...

Instead of using id="" to identify something in CSS, use class="". In the css declaration, classes begin with '.' rather than '#'.

And I personally like the original better...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,182
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Have you tried playing it through another medium?...

Have you tried playing it through another medium? Perhaps the file is corrupted.
Forum: Code Gallery 01-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,330
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
//#CLIENTSIDE function onCreated(){ ...

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated(){
temp.example = {1,6,4,2, 5,8,20,100,54,1000,523};
doFunction("GreatestToLast", temp.example);
}
function doFunction(mode, array) {
temp.s =...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-08-2007, 06:38 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,131
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
That, and gettextwidth takes a fourth parameter.

That, and gettextwidth takes a fourth parameter.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,131
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
gettextwidth() is the GS2 version.

gettextwidth() is the GS2 version.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,819
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
That, or you could do switch(temp.toks[0]) {...

That, or you could do

switch(temp.toks[0]) {
// blah
default:
triggerserver(so-and-so);
return;
}
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-07-2007, 05:32 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,819
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
No, it stops processing cases after it has found...

No, it stops processing cases after it has found a match and runs the code held therein regardless of case (that is, without breaking the loop). I agree in that they are close in efficiency, however...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-07-2007, 05:14 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,819
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I know what switch does, and I would argue that...

I know what switch does, and I would argue that it's not particularly similar to if/else.

What I was getting at is that say ChatBar calls onAction. The second one is weeding out right off the bat...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,819
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
In all technicality, example 2 is the most...

In all technicality, example 2 is the most efficient in that it is not evaluating everything that is passed from ChatBar. However, it could still be improved, such as calling...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,198
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
There is no tell-tale way to determine this. Your...

There is no tell-tale way to determine this. Your script will not function perfectly. You will get results such as "a honor".
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,469
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
That's really weird... Anywho: if...

That's really weird...

Anywho:

if (float(var) != -1 || var == "-1")

I guess when comparing a string to a floating point/integer, it's treated as -1... :/
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,469
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
if (float(var) == var) { // we have a number....

if (float(var) == var) {
// we have a number.
}
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-02-2006, 03:44 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,367
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Might as well be doing be doing "f" xor "b"...

Might as well be doing be doing "f" xor "b" considering I believe binary operators compare only one binary value (that is, the first binary value per argument)... Not that that piece of code is of...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,503
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
try temp.b @= (temp.a.substring(0,1) == "-1"?...

try
temp.b @= (temp.a.substring(0,1) == "-1"? -1: (float(temp.a.substring(0,1) == -1? temp.a.substring(0,1):float(temp.a.substring(0,1))));
Showing results 376 to 400 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.