Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2006, 06:11 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,064
Posted By Warcaptain
Agreed.. try to make excuses all you want it goes...

Agreed.. try to make excuses all you want it goes slower.

Like I said, drive near the old dustari up towards mt antora and when you get inside you'll notice the speed difference.

And Rick, no.....
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,951
Posted By Warcaptain
Here are some things that may help you. For...

Here are some things that may help you.
For GS2:
GraalControl.onMouseDown()

For GS1:
use if (mousedown && leftmousebutton) to detect the player has pressed the right mouse button.

You...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,064
Posted By Warcaptain
drasine speed

aarrgggh am i the only one that notices??

DRASINES GO SLOWER OUTSIDE!!

go use a drasine inside (in the caves going to mt antora) and you'll see the drasine speed.

im told "nothings changed"...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-27-2006, 01:12 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,084
Posted By Warcaptain
or at least say you will.. then not do it :-P

or at least say you will.. then not do it :-P
Forum: Tech Support 02-27-2006, 01:04 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 918
Posted By Warcaptain
script is *login_ERROR its giving me a lot...

script is *login_ERROR

its giving me a lot of problems :-\

for some reason savelines() isnt working right

the SAME exact commands used in function onPlayerEnters() do not work when they are...
Forum: Tech Support 02-26-2006, 07:15 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 918
Posted By Warcaptain
it appears to be a problem with the...

it appears to be a problem with the GuiTextListCtrl because i commented that out and its not returning any errors.
Forum: Tech Support 02-26-2006, 06:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 918
Posted By Warcaptain
http://graalbin.londeroth.org/97 the script...

http://graalbin.londeroth.org/97

the script in question -_-'
Forum: Tech Support 02-26-2006, 06:43 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 918
Posted By Warcaptain
well something is returning the error.. and...

well something is returning the error.. and causing me to not be able to load

im trying to figure out what it is.. now its saying 'privilidged instruction'

wtf?
Forum: Tech Support 02-26-2006, 06:32 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 918
Posted By Warcaptain
division by zero and access violations

when i set the width of a scroll control to width=LoginWindow.width/3; it gives me the division by zero error constantly

it sucks :-\

so... this isnt cool because its embedded inside the...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-26-2006, 05:37 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,189
Posted By Warcaptain
dbnpcs talking back and forth

how do dbnpcs communicate between clientside and serverside?


is there a way to trigger clientside liek there is in weapons?

and vice versa to serverside

kthx
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,356
Posted By Warcaptain
yeah theres a shadow knight doll and he...

yeah

theres a shadow knight doll
and he did crap for 2001

no.. i think they are stupid :-\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,356
Posted By Warcaptain
I REALLY hope they get rid of dolls it was...

I REALLY hope they get rid of dolls

it was the dumbest most self centered idea ive ever heard.. and i hate it

seriously.. it should die.

please do not reenstate dolls -_-'
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 268
Posted By Warcaptain
guibitmapctrl

so i have a question... is it possible to show part of a bitmap in bitmapctrl?

ie: showing the players head facing down.

i tried imagename[x,y,w,h] but that crashed NPC-server.. so.. how do i...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-25-2006, 06:47 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,543
Posted By Warcaptain
ps: paused is disabled in the game.. it doesnt...

ps: paused is disabled in the game.. it doesnt even detect them if they are paused because they went to a different window :-\
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-25-2006, 06:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,543
Posted By Warcaptain
getting players at xy without testplayer

so.. apparently testplayer(x,y) only works on players who arent paused

so.. how do i do this without that??
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 519
Posted By Warcaptain
I meant more of a moderate blink... nothing like...

I meant more of a moderate blink... nothing like that :)

Or saving... would be good but you wouldnt know what would be not saved yet.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,579
Posted By Warcaptain
If someone asked me to, and I felt they were...

If someone asked me to, and I felt they were competant enough to do it.. I would let them if I was done with Graal.
Forum: Tech Support 02-24-2006, 03:58 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 711
Posted By Warcaptain
scrolling problem with containers

when you move the graalcontrol it causes scrolling problems... ie with this:

//#CLIENTSIDE

function onCreated(){
drawGui();
}

function drawGui(){
TestWindow = new...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-24-2006, 12:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,681
Posted By Warcaptain
Here we go, I made the tabs bigger. I made...

Here we go, I made the tabs bigger.

I made them so small because I wasnt so sure how many I'd use... but now I will make them big enough to fit on the size setting I prefer to use.

This way...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 519
Posted By Warcaptain
Figured you did it for a reason, but I was just...

Figured you did it for a reason, but I was just letting everyone know so we didnt get any people yelling about them updating the level right away and it not working.

How long does it take to save...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,681
Posted By Warcaptain
Update: I added 2 new tabs: Global and...

Update:

I added 2 new tabs:

Global and Guild.

Global is the Mana Realms IRC chat so players can talk to everyone.. players from other servers (if they are in the chat) and all the players on...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 519
Posted By Warcaptain
updateboard2

This isnt a bug or anything.. at least I dont think so but I'd like to report it anyways.

We're designing the online level editor for graal to be released in a month or so and I just want to...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,621
Posted By Warcaptain
Mana Realms: Weird Hirings..

Okay so.. Mana Realms is hiring for a pretty weird position.

We need an Item Maker. Someone who can use our Item Editor CP to design and create hundreds of archetypes as well as the coordinating...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2006, 09:08 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,579
Posted By Warcaptain
Not like I want to, but I'm curious why? ...

Not like I want to, but I'm curious why?

Wouldnt you want to see your graphics actually used?

Ive given away lots of little scripts and systems over the year because I want to see them used...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,579
Posted By Warcaptain
Spanky: Unfortunately theres a problem with...

Spanky:

Unfortunately theres a problem with that. :(
Godspeed also gave me the tileset 2 years ago to use on Enigma Graal.. but the artist who made them (Ivie) was using them for her server,...
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.