Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,969
Posted By CidNight1142
Thor has great abs.

Thor has great abs.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By CidNight1142
No he is lol. I just find it funny that he...

No he is lol. I just find it funny that he deleted the lead rank and leader of the kingdom.

Frankly, I think most kingdoms give rights out a bit too easily. I've been in CP for a year and I...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,492
Posted By CidNight1142
Midnight tonight. If anyone has aspirations of...

Midnight tonight. If anyone has aspirations of working on GFX for kingdoms regularly, this is probably a very nice way to get your foot in the door.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By CidNight1142
Lol.

Lol.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-16-2006, 06:04 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 6,220
Posted By CidNight1142
Haha, I like the reflection.

Haha, I like the reflection.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,492
Posted By CidNight1142
*sigh* Due tomorrow.

*sigh*

Due tomorrow.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,039
Posted By CidNight1142
I have never seen such an atrocious overuse of...

I have never seen such an atrocious overuse of the 'emo diss'. Somebody's a closet emo.

I love trolling the era forums.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By CidNight1142
The ending was fine. The 2 hours previous to it...

The ending was fine. The 2 hours previous to it where we were forced to watch a man sitting in a gundam yelling "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-15-2006, 03:41 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By CidNight1142
Or call it Zion and then design awesome mech...

Or call it Zion and then design awesome mech things with big chain guns that shoot down little octopus thingies that fly against the power of physics for 2 hours straight and ruin great trilogies!!!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,167
Posted By CidNight1142
I know everything.

I know everything.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-15-2006, 01:25 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,167
Posted By CidNight1142
Still going to play GK from time to time?

Still going to play GK from time to time?
Forum: Graphic Design 05-14-2006, 06:22 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,492
Posted By CidNight1142
Well, I'm going to go ahead and make a deadline...

Well, I'm going to go ahead and make a deadline for this.

All submissions due by Wedensday, May 17th. If you submit a partially completed entry, you can have a couple more days to finish the...
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,604
Posted By CidNight1142
I like this idea. However, do not allow p2p in...

I like this idea. However, do not allow p2p in the mine that they use. Seeing as it would have to be in bomb.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
I also recently switched to using dual RoT, and I...

I also recently switched to using dual RoT, and I finally reached 5 speed, which is kind of sweet. I don't have an interest in buying an RoW at this time, but I must agree that I do believe it will...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
Are you claiming that the price of RoW's is not...

Are you claiming that the price of RoW's is not rising dramatically, or that RoW's are not an intricate part of the economy that should be regulated? Or both? Because frankly, I just don't follow...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-13-2006, 07:44 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,216
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm a failure. :frown:

I'm a failure.

:frown:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,878
Posted By CidNight1142
And imagine if 550 of them disappeared because...

And imagine if 550 of them disappeared because that one server could not possibly offer all of the content that are offered on all the different servers you see on the playerlist. But hey, no one...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-13-2006, 05:33 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,216
Posted By CidNight1142
I got this story. It involves a man, in which a...

I got this story. It involves a man, in which a camera is looking at his side. He was always cool with jumping up and down and perhaps fighting against other individuals who were being filmed from...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-13-2006, 04:41 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
It's pretty easy to say "Yeah, it's fine to allow...

It's pretty easy to say "Yeah, it's fine to allow massive inflation of RoW's" when you currently have 2 equipped.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,360
Posted By CidNight1142
Cool concept on Medusa's Gaze. I dislike the...

Cool concept on Medusa's Gaze. I dislike the first one's concept. It wouldn't really be very practical in real life, lol. Sword's 3 and 4 are better though.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,698
Posted By CidNight1142
Unfortunately, he could not develop.

Unfortunately, he could not develop.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,311
Posted By CidNight1142
That's what I was trying to get at, Bjorn. And...

That's what I was trying to get at, Bjorn. And what Sage said as well. If all the kingdoms get a shield, make them all the same thing, perhaps with power equivalent to a HSoD or an Ice Shield, and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
What's 'recent'? 2 years? Because that's only...

What's 'recent'? 2 years? Because that's only recent to like 5 people.


You've got a point. Change it to like 250 diamonds and then 250 dias worth of equipment. (Perhaps an FID, an ID and a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2006, 07:46 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,024
Posted By CidNight1142
How very mature. And such proof that you can run...

How very mature. And such proof that you can run a server better than all of those clowns.

Don't forget your unicycle!
Forum: Future Improvements 05-12-2006, 07:38 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 855
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh please god, get it finished. I <3 Skyld.

Oh please god, get it finished. I <3 Skyld.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.