Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,387
Posted By Akoalin
Type: Pistol Hands:1 or dual Ammo:45mm ...

Type: Pistol
Hands:1 or dual
Ammo:45mm
Ammoclip:5
Freezing:0.5 secs
Bullets:1/2
Power: 30 hp
Range: Short
Speed:18 tiles/sec
Variance:15 degrees
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,888
Posted By Akoalin
Those tiles looks like SD3 plus Suikoden 1-2 o.o...

Those tiles looks like SD3 plus Suikoden 1-2 o.o (btw, I have the japanese cartridge for SD3- stupid emulator players)
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,789
Posted By Akoalin
Happy birthday and... goodbye :(

Happy birthday and... goodbye :(
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,387
Posted By Akoalin
Check out the other guns. I modelled the handle...

Check out the other guns. I modelled the handle size after the Ap Pirces. The apripper shows the whole handle, but it makes it messy.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,387
Posted By Akoalin
Modified slightly... more shading and recolored...

Modified slightly... more shading and recolored handle.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,760
Posted By Akoalin
Use Giffy to make it a GIF, until then; Not...

Use Giffy to make it a GIF, until then; Not clicking. bmps are a crapload of space.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,387
Posted By Akoalin
New Pistol?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Nythe/nythe-R51.gif

R-51... like it?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2005, 04:10 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,861
Posted By Akoalin
From what I've seen and played of it, I can see...

From what I've seen and played of it, I can see why you'de say that. They definetly need to bring it back..
Forum: Zone 03-04-2005, 04:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,147
Posted By Akoalin
GKs graphics are... messy. We wouldn't want to be...

GKs graphics are... messy. We wouldn't want to be messy, now would we?
Forum: Zone 03-04-2005, 04:03 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,562
Posted By Akoalin
90% of shotgun users are trial so naturally the...

90% of shotgun users are trial so naturally the scores wouldn't be too high because trials can't save their high scores.
Forum: Zone 03-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,298
Posted By Akoalin
Have you noticed the only medics are trials or...

Have you noticed the only medics are trials or new Gold members? They need to be increased somehow... give them more speed and maybe another support item.
Forum: Zone 03-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,485
Posted By Akoalin
My thinking exactly.

My thinking exactly.
Forum: Zone 03-03-2005, 05:31 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,562
Posted By Akoalin
The adding ammo IS a glich. Explain having 17k...

The adding ammo IS a glich. Explain having 17k ammo for dh18 x.x
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-03-2005, 03:59 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,345
Posted By Akoalin
That's a great idea since cloaks don't really...

That's a great idea since cloaks don't really change how your character looks at all.
Forum: Zone 03-03-2005, 03:57 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,562
Posted By Akoalin
Weapons

for one, shotguns do WAY too much damage. you get up in someone's face; BAM! BAM! dead. This gun has always been a nuisance.. it's been reduced already but it needs to be removed or at least lowered...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-03-2005, 03:37 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,643
Posted By Akoalin
Akoalin's Team Icon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Nythe/akoalin-zoneicon.gif

It's not perfect... I definetly need suggestions... I had to do it pixel by pixel because I'm not sure how you made the other team...
Forum: Tech Support 03-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 991
Posted By Akoalin
Yes, that is the file which cuased the error. I...

Yes, that is the file which cuased the error. I should've taken a screenshot.. it said Cannot create file FILENAMECHACHE.txt. It works fine now. By grassy I meant all of the level was covered with...
Forum: Tech Support 03-01-2005, 03:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 991
Posted By Akoalin
I did unstick and I did go to the osl but it was...

I did unstick and I did go to the osl but it was all grassy x.x I tryed all those little things like reconnecting and closing and starting up again...
Forum: Tech Support 03-01-2005, 03:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 991
Posted By Akoalin
Problems

Well... I logged on today and started playing on Maloria for a few minutes. all of a sudden I get an error and I end up in a blank level with a bunch of grass. Immediately I close the window and...
Forum: Zone 02-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,016
Posted By Akoalin
Gambet, you didn't need to post in the first...

Gambet, you didn't need to post in the first place, you're not the only person who has ideas for zone
Forum: Zone 02-27-2005, 04:58 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,016
Posted By Akoalin
Shields? A futuristic laser gun in one hand......

Shields?
A futuristic laser gun in one hand... and a buckler in the other x.x
Forum: Zone 02-27-2005, 04:56 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,399
Posted By Akoalin
That's what I told him :\

That's what I told him :\
Forum: Zone 02-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,016
Posted By Akoalin
1 or 2 usually does it

1 or 2 usually does it
Forum: Gods 02-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,387
Posted By Akoalin
Just by using the skill and not killing anything?

Just by using the skill and not killing anything?
Forum: Zone 02-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,045
Posted By Akoalin
Most people play on ircia so falling on snow...

Most people play on ircia so falling on snow wouldn't catch fire to the floor
Showing results 376 to 400 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.