Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 450
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 114 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Godzilla
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-28-2013, 05:20 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 22,870
Posted By Godzilla
I'm honestly in-love with the load-out idea...

I'm honestly in-love with the load-out idea Frankie suggested, although I doubt it will ever become a real thing, It would benefit the server a lot more and make it all revolve around PKing, you...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-27-2013, 04:35 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 22,870
Posted By Godzilla
Not at all, I only recently started playing TF2...

Not at all, I only recently started playing TF2 again after first trying it when there was no additional weapons and I can easily say that there is a big disadvantage to the original weapons compared...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-27-2013, 03:23 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 22,870
Posted By Godzilla
Your concept of completely shifting the game to a...

Your concept of completely shifting the game to a kill only concept is nothing but flawed.

I mean, let's put away the fact that 10% of Era nearly never die because they have played for 5+ years...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-26-2013, 10:33 AM
Replies: 22
Bow
Views: 3,797
Posted By Godzilla
Tim wasn't a terrible manager but he wasn't a...

Tim wasn't a terrible manager but he wasn't a great one either. We can all agree that Timothy isn't perfect but hes not brain-dead. He knows his stuff.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-25-2013, 09:43 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 22,870
Posted By Godzilla
In all honesty, William is a smart cookie due to...

In all honesty, William is a smart cookie due to his experience with the game but his big ego and his unbelievably stupid expectations are what make him so useless as a viable contribution. I mean...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-25-2013, 06:32 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 22,870
Posted By Godzilla
It's not worth my time to try to convince someone...

It's not worth my time to try to convince someone so ill-minded and big-headed that they are wrong, you're incapable of comprehending such a thing. You'll realize one day that your skillful talent of...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Replies: 22
Bow
Views: 3,797
Posted By Godzilla
Pimp Bow to match my pimp stick plz

Pimp Bow to match my pimp stick plz
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 22,870
Posted By Godzilla
People only want incentives for one reason; To...

People only want incentives for one reason; To keep them interested.

Not everyone is good at the same things, you're good at a game, some other kid on Era who is completely useless might be...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-23-2013, 07:09 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 12,658
Posted By Godzilla
Terrible idea, It will never work, trust me......

Terrible idea, It will never work, trust me... haha, sounds like a good way to fix the 'running' aspect but running is only a problem 1 on 1, when I was pking in a base doing 1v7 and still winning I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-22-2013, 06:56 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,164
Posted By Godzilla
Achievements should have one purpose; banter...

Achievements should have one purpose; banter rights.

"Lol, noob you don't even have all the achievements, look at me, I'm awesome and have them all"

I agree with Fiber on this one, you don't do...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-22-2013, 05:14 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 22,870
Posted By Godzilla
It's easy for the top-tier players to sit back...

It's easy for the top-tier players to sit back and say "Era should all be revolved around what I'm good at".

That's just stupid, you have too much experience and skill to completely shift the game...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-22-2013, 05:03 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,164
Posted By Godzilla
Is this not repeat behavior of every staff team?...

Is this not repeat behavior of every staff team? Why are you so surprised?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-22-2013, 02:06 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 22,870
Posted By Godzilla
Era evolved, a new generation came along and...

Era evolved, a new generation came along and changed it into what it is, Era will become just like any other "killing" related game, people will die to those better, get mad and get off. Era doesn't...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,954
Posted By Godzilla
:cry:

:cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,556
Posted By Godzilla
Because Toad doesn't resemble someone on Era,...

Because Toad doesn't resemble someone on Era, Toad is Toad, a nobody.

Pride comes into play when new staff members take over, they want to make everything personal.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2013, 06:35 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,556
Posted By Godzilla
They won't last, don't be worried at all, in 5...

They won't last, don't be worried at all, in 5 minutes a new set of players will take over and replace those NPC's with NPC's of themselves and it will be a vicious cycle until the day we all log off...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,954
Posted By Godzilla
I don't really want to feel like the downer or a...

I don't really want to feel like the downer or a total douche-bag when I say this but really...? "Yay, I have found a Christmas Coin" when is this whole coin and lucky grab of a shitty box graphic...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,436
Posted By Godzilla
I also feel like a lot of people actually play...

I also feel like a lot of people actually play Era just because of the friends they have made on the game, making it a "2D CoD" might discourage those players to continue to play, I honestly don't...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,436
Posted By Godzilla
I remember being on a functional staff team, one...

I remember being on a functional staff team, one that actually monitored the discussions on the official and unofficial forums, someone will take over soon enough and will assemble a team quite like...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-12-2013, 02:11 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,436
Posted By Godzilla
I had this idea a while ago but remove half of...

I had this idea a while ago but remove half of the useless guns that no one uses and make a perfectly balanced set of 15-20 guns, take away the "free" part and make the most expensive gun per say;...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-05-2013, 01:54 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 12,658
Posted By Godzilla
Maybe if you didn't have a life you could come...

Maybe if you didn't have a life you could come back and finish these things off
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,672
Posted By Godzilla
What i've noticed lately (on the forums) is the...

What i've noticed lately (on the forums) is the voice of many gets things done. Exploit that. but...

You're not thinking of the 'pick up and play' aspect of Era anymore and the incentive for...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 12,658
Posted By Godzilla
Yeah, I remember seeing this in the spar for...

Yeah, I remember seeing this in the spar for months but never knowing what it did (Wasn't finished or announced to be made)

I would go ahead and finish it regardless if Tim is working on one of...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,154
Posted By Godzilla
I don't understand why you're upset at all about...

I don't understand why you're upset at all about auctions...? Aren't you like the richest player now? I remember when I had 13mil, I never participated in auctions because I knew I could win...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-28-2013, 02:05 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 12,658
Posted By Godzilla
I actually like what Tim is doing, It seems...

I actually like what Tim is doing, It seems (Based off of his forum posts) that he is more looking toward pleasing the 'oldbie' player's than the newer players, this is a good idea, new players just...
Showing results 376 to 400 of 450

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.