Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 02:01 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,742
Posted By thesaiyan
Hahaha did you get an A in grammer?

Hahaha did you get an A in grammer?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-21-2002, 06:31 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,541
Posted By thesaiyan
Im pretty sure Stefan was one of the 1st ones to...

Im pretty sure Stefan was one of the 1st ones to know Bravo's NPC server was down. All the bravo staff making the same thread over and over again isn't going to help much either.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-21-2002, 02:34 AM
Replies: 10
Ahh
Views: 1,051
Posted By thesaiyan
Hurry! Someone call Will Smith and Tommy Lee...

Hurry! Someone call Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones!!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-20-2002, 10:17 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,422
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: New Graal Offices

[sarcaism]
Oh sweet! I can make sounds too!

*fart* *burp* *cough* *cricket noise*

Does that mean I can be Global Sound Admin?!

[sarcaism]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-20-2002, 05:39 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,509
Posted By thesaiyan
hahahah owned. Phek you just to conculsions way...

hahahah owned. Phek you just to conculsions way too fast.

And Scalper <3!!!! Finally I can pk without being busted in the back from an arrow. And Leon quit :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-19-2002, 11:33 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,509
Posted By thesaiyan
Hahahah really. I have played SL for so long....

Hahahah really. I have played SL for so long. When I started there after it went online all we did was pk or spar with swords. No bombs and arrows crap. I don't even like pking there anymore because...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-18-2002, 10:59 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,742
Posted By thesaiyan
True. But this is graal. Most people don't...

True. But this is graal. Most people don't actually use their heads when they think. They just want to be cool and have a copyrighted name. :rolleyes: Fight the system! :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-18-2002, 10:36 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,742
Posted By thesaiyan
The term Turks didn't come from FF. Ever heard of...

The term Turks didn't come from FF. Ever heard of Turks, people from the country of turkey? Ottoman turks also. You can't copyright a term that has been around since the medevil times.....:rolleyes:...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-17-2002, 07:55 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,910
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Graal being shut down?

I was pretty sure that it wasn't going to be shut down. I was just making sure. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-17-2002, 07:44 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,910
Posted By thesaiyan
Graal being shut down?

I was told by a staff member that it will be shut down for 2 weeks. He said he got the information from unixmand massing it.

I posted this to see if it was true or not.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-14-2002, 05:16 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 992
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Corrutpt

hahahahahahahaha

omg thats funny!! :megaeek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 08:11 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,096
Posted By thesaiyan
We use to have about 30 to 40 a day at the most....

We use to have about 30 to 40 a day at the most. But once p2p came most players left. :(

But hopefully we will draw more players with the new SL project. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 06:38 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,096
Posted By thesaiyan
I think there will be plenty to do to occupy your...

I think there will be plenty to do to occupy your taste when the new SL goes online.

Go to www.Shaded-Legend.com

There is information there that you can read about SL.:)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 06:16 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,096
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Shaded Legends...

Damn straight, we have the best playerworld! I have been staff there a while. I love it so much. Just wait till the big update is released. Tons of players will be like "omg liek wtf ish that?! its...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-10-2002, 03:35 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,225
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Errrr...IP banned?

Its UN, enough said.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2002, 11:49 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,635
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: omg

hahahahahaha, thats too funny. Hey woman! rofl
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-06-2002, 10:13 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,740
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Re: heh..

Because you rox0r? no offense Toran. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-06-2002, 02:21 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 7,131
Posted By thesaiyan
Bravo's npc server keeps fawking up. Its not even...

Bravo's npc server keeps fawking up. Its not even online right now........:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2002, 03:31 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,365
Posted By thesaiyan
Lyica = freaky fat ass bish. Vamp,.... If I...

Lyica = freaky fat ass bish.

Vamp,.... If I were you I would get that lamer Viper in some big trouble with the police. We he did to you was stupid.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 01:22 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,296
Posted By thesaiyan
Haw haw, RC disconnection wars are too fun. Only...

Haw haw, RC disconnection wars are too fun. Only thing bad about is when you come back on and they have taken your disconnect right....:(

Tip of the day kids: Never start a disconnection war...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2002, 02:59 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,363
Posted By thesaiyan
that's a very nice looking tileset, I like it. ...

that's a very nice looking tileset, I like it.

Umm..Those bushes look like super duper cool. that's all k thx bye

--The Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2002, 12:45 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,560
Posted By thesaiyan
LOL, just make sure those 400+ levels aren't...

LOL, just make sure those 400+ levels aren't anythng like BOs.
Looks like they made that server at lunchtime one day, during the school year.




Um, you don't need to be online to make levels...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2002, 01:13 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,624
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Attention, Stefan...

Hahaha Max-imus is an idiot for that. You can't ban a player because they were fired. Mykel just go tell Nem and he will fix it. Trust me, max just did a stupid move. Something like this happened on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2002, 01:03 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,582
Posted By thesaiyan
Most people that say that are jealous. :p

Most people that say that are jealous. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-01-2002, 01:17 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 937
Posted By thesaiyan
that's not what I really care about, I care about...

that's not what I really care about, I care about the whole plan thingy

--The Wizard
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.