Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2012, 03:33 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,442
Posted By DustyPorViva
He was just using you. He needed guinea pigs:...

He was just using you. He needed guinea pigs: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134266539
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-30-2012, 01:08 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,695
Posted By DustyPorViva
The problem is you have a very cold(and bright)...

The problem is you have a very cold(and bright) grey against warm browns.

You could experiment with changing the hue of the grey to something more warm. Contrast in this instance being used to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,536
Posted By DustyPorViva
Because it has less to do with accomplishing...

Because it has less to do with accomplishing anything and more to do with someone unqualified using someone elses hard work and hoping to get some attention for it.

I hear it almost monthly, OMG I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,536
Posted By DustyPorViva
I have no personal feeling towards Rudora, as I...

I have no personal feeling towards Rudora, as I have never played it. The problem is that usually the people interested in reviving a server aren't interested in actually making a great server, but...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,536
Posted By DustyPorViva
Because most of the time people want to see it...

Because most of the time people want to see it revived because "OMG IT WUZ MEH FAVURIT(and in retrospect servers weren't really all that great. Nostalgia can be blinding)" and people want to revive...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,942
Posted By DustyPorViva
You can use a gani, as the setshape starts at 0,0...

You can use a gani, as the setshape starts at 0,0 in a gani(the topleft of the green box).
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 19,258
Posted By DustyPorViva
Mystic is warned? How surprising.

Mystic is warned? How surprising.
Forum: Level Design 05-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 5,343
Posted By DustyPorViva
There is a huge difference between trolling and...

There is a huge difference between trolling and constructive criticism, and if you really want to get better you need to learn what the difference is.

There's nothing wrong with your levels for...
Forum: Bug Report 05-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,194
Posted By DustyPorViva
I think I had the same problem when I tried it on...

I think I had the same problem when I tried it on an iPod touch(as opposed to iPad), where the constraints of the zoom checkbox overlap the weather checkbox. So when you try to toggle weather it just...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,724
Posted By DustyPorViva
I updated my post.

I updated my post.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,724
Posted By DustyPorViva
player.x -= cos(angle) * ((player.x -...

player.x -= cos(angle) * ((player.x - temp.dest[0])/distance) * walkingspeed;
player.y += sin(angle) * ((player.y - temp.dest[1])/distance) * walkingspeed;

But the methods you're using seems...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,878
Posted By DustyPorViva
Why isn't this fixed within the client/server yet?

Why isn't this fixed within the client/server yet?
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,660
Posted By DustyPorViva
Something like this should work: //#CLIENTSIDE ...

Something like this should work:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
this.cheatcode = {"A","A","D","S","A","D","D"};
this.keycache = new[0];
}

function onKeyPressed(code,key) {
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2012, 04:20 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,223
Posted By DustyPorViva
But do you know why it works well?

But do you know why it works well?
Forum: Feature request 05-25-2012, 02:32 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 43,973
Posted By DustyPorViva
Because of ****ing observer mode.

Because of ****ing observer mode.
Forum: Feature request 05-25-2012, 12:17 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 43,973
Posted By DustyPorViva
So you'd be mad that they'd be at a disadvantage?...

So you'd be mad that they'd be at a disadvantage? Why do you care?
Forum: Future Improvements 05-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,405
Posted By DustyPorViva
You can't edit the actual logs though, so they'd...

You can't edit the actual logs though, so they'd build up regardless.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 31,555
Posted By DustyPorViva
*facepalm* please don't try to turn this into...

*facepalm* please don't try to turn this into some Graal 2.5d or Graal 3D please. None of that is in any way related to mode7. They're cool and all, but don't belong in this thread and I'd hate to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,193
Posted By DustyPorViva
Well first you must know why it doesn't work....

Well first you must know why it doesn't work. Players send certain variables to the server, and thus that data is then shared with other visible players. These variables include important data like...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 31,555
Posted By DustyPorViva
Internalized mode7 support :) It's supposedly...

Internalized mode7 support :) It's supposedly fairly easy to code if you want to look into it, though it might still be problematic for resolutions that Graal runs in.

You can also look into what...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,915
Posted By DustyPorViva
I don't imagine the servers can take the extra...

I don't imagine the servers can take the extra stress of being an image host as well.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,475
Posted By DustyPorViva
Aye, pretty sure drawovertrees was changed to...

Aye, pretty sure drawovertrees was changed to drawaslight later on.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,475
Posted By DustyPorViva
findimg(x).layer = y; Where y is a number...

findimg(x).layer = y;
Where y is a number between 0 - 3;
0 = drawunderplayer
1 = same level as player(default)
2 = drawoverplayer
3 = drawovertrees(more specifically, draw over layer 2)

Layer...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,915
Posted By DustyPorViva
Not familiar with the wordfilter, so I'll use...

Not familiar with the wordfilter, so I'll use regex, but would something like this be possible for now?

RULE
CHECK pm
MATCH {php|png|jpg|jpeg|gif}\?.\>
PRECISION 100%
WORDPOSITION part
ACTION...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-21-2012, 07:19 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 19,258
Posted By DustyPorViva
That floor is busy as ****, and that's not good...

That floor is busy as ****, and that's not good for gameplay.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.