Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MasterNuke
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-27-2005, 01:50 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 748
Posted By MasterNuke
Regardless of everyone's hatred of you, Happy...

Regardless of everyone's hatred of you, Happy Birthday.
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-19-2005, 08:35 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,700
Posted By MasterNuke
It was overdue for a leadership switch. Now...

It was overdue for a leadership switch.

Now stop taking things off topic.
Forum: GK Bugs 12-18-2005, 09:01 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 847
Posted By MasterNuke
Are you sure your mental level/int/luck isn't...

Are you sure your mental level/int/luck isn't just bad?
Forum: GK Bugs 12-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 751
Posted By MasterNuke
More... Disabled: Create Earth Wall ...

More...
Disabled:
Create Earth Wall
Darkness
Dimension Door
Improved Invisibility
Invisible
Levitate
Magic Mapping
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,207
Posted By MasterNuke
Thank you for completely disregarding magic. :/ ...

Thank you for completely disregarding magic. :/ (/sarcasm)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,427
Posted By MasterNuke
Start from the roots. If the system needs a...

Start from the roots. If the system needs a revamp, start on the job(magic and gods included here)... then fix bugs and work out the monsters... then fix the bugs and revamp PvP interaction. Then...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 12-13-2005, 03:07 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,373
Posted By MasterNuke
-_-; I should of never showed anyone that spells...

-_-; I should of never showed anyone that spells in water tactic...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Replies: 211
Views: 27,280
Posted By MasterNuke
The sorcery shield is kinda... blurry?

The sorcery shield is kinda... blurry?
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 12-04-2005, 03:36 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,779
Posted By MasterNuke
Bumpy/slower for me as well.

Bumpy/slower for me as well.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-29-2005, 09:21 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 906
Posted By MasterNuke
Googi is right, ya know...

Googi is right, ya know...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-29-2005, 09:13 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 9,044
Posted By MasterNuke
GK is still going downhill from lack of good...

GK is still going downhill from lack of good management. Same goes for Zone. A group of ~10 on and off unpaid volunteer staff cannot handle and keep Graal Kingdoms well maintained at all times. ...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 9,044
Posted By MasterNuke
I thought that sort of information would be...

I thought that sort of information would be somewhat public like every other game.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 972
Posted By MasterNuke
I lack the magic wand to reboot the npc server...

I lack the magic wand to reboot the npc server with magic IRL.

I would of if I could of. But I couldn't, so I didn't.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-25-2005, 11:14 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 9,044
Posted By MasterNuke
Though... I can't be sure that I am correct.

Though... I can't be sure that I am correct.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-25-2005, 11:03 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 9,044
Posted By MasterNuke
Not much. No. Yea, but nothing real big. ...

Not much.
No.
Yea, but nothing real big.
Don't know. No information about future plans.
Not sure.
No.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-15-2005, 08:39 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,917
Posted By MasterNuke
Though... the current system is a little slow and...

Though... the current system is a little slow and offers less immediate support to those that don't live in Europe.
Forum: Zormite Republic 11-15-2005, 08:29 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,906
Posted By MasterNuke
Yet... you could of modestly said it more like...

Yet... you could of modestly said it more like "Kefkin has been around, he has just been busy." instead of provoking people (again).
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-14-2005, 07:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,418
Posted By MasterNuke
How about this... each kingdom has 3 SETS of...

How about this... each kingdom has 3 SETS of items. One for power, one for speed, and one for magic. Example, Dustari Platemail, Dustari Studded Leather, Dustarian Magecloth Vestments. Each piece...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 3,782
Posted By MasterNuke
GK lacks content. Simple as that.

GK lacks content. Simple as that.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,492
Posted By MasterNuke
It's an exploit. Previous attempts were made to...

It's an exploit. Previous attempts were made to prevent it from happening, but now there are ways to get around and exploit it again.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 813
Posted By MasterNuke
It's only gonna take up a lot of space because a...

It's only gonna take up a lot of space because a thread like this already exists.
Forum: Gods 10-11-2005, 08:08 AM
Replies: 119
Sticky: Aengus
Views: 85,425
Posted By MasterNuke
No.

No.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,042
Posted By MasterNuke
Magic items don't need to be funny colors...

Magic items don't need to be funny colors...
Forum: GK Bugs 10-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 718
Posted By MasterNuke
Thanks a ton :)

Thanks a ton :)
Forum: GK Bugs 10-06-2005, 01:19 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 718
Posted By MasterNuke
Flood stuck?

There I was... casting firewalls, when a p-moder runs around in it and my screen is flooded with p-mode messages. But something is different. The p-mode messages freeze. "/clear" doesn't work and...
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.