Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadow5596321
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By Shadow5596321
Show me what you've done right now. Send it...

Show me what you've done right now.

Send it through a forum PM if you like.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By Shadow5596321
Really? I heard you were so I put it on there. ...

Really? I heard you were so I put it on there.



Edit: Can I also see some of your gun GFX or whatever GFX you do for Zone?


Edit2: This wasn't a "trolling" thing.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,340
Posted By Shadow5596321
gl getting ppnl to do that. he'll overlook...

gl getting ppnl to do that. he'll overlook anything with a sorry and i do mean anything.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By Shadow5596321
Yeah, I heard you were a fan of the hitler.

Yeah, I heard you were a fan of the hitler.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-02-2011, 03:09 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,340
Posted By Shadow5596321
It's even more sad that he's one of Zone's GFX...

It's even more sad that he's one of Zone's GFX Team.....
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By Shadow5596321
I made one of you.

I made one of you.
Forum: Zone 02-27-2011, 10:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,449
Posted By Shadow5596321
Show me where I've "whined" and I'll believe you...

Show me where I've "whined" and I'll believe you LOL.


You're upset that your RC was removed, and I'm assuming PPNL won't hire/give you RC Back.
Forum: Zone 02-27-2011, 09:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,449
Posted By Shadow5596321
Just lol, just last week you were whining about...

Just lol, just last week you were whining about updates, but overall you were whining because you lost your RC and staff positon.
Forum: Zone 02-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,449
Posted By Shadow5596321
Ya guise hire moar staff to boost that pc up!

Ya guise hire moar staff to boost that pc up!
Forum: Zone 02-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,449
Posted By Shadow5596321
When Zone hits 10+, Over half of it is staff.

When Zone hits 10+, Over half of it is staff.
Forum: Zone 02-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,449
Posted By Shadow5596321
..

..
Forum: Tech Support 02-25-2011, 02:58 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,804
Posted By Shadow5596321
Yeah, I know. I'm saying this thread will be...

Yeah, I know.

I'm saying this thread will be deleted, and they will tell you to wait for a reply, or e-mail the ones you suggested.
Forum: Tech Support 02-25-2011, 02:36 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,804
Posted By Shadow5596321
inb4 "lock, e-mail those suggested e-mails you...

inb4 "lock, e-mail those suggested e-mails you said"
Forum: Zone Bugs 02-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 40,379
Posted By Shadow5596321
Some reason the time went to 0:00 and wouldn't...

Some reason the time went to 0:00 and wouldn't reset.

I've fixed it though.
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,990
Posted By Shadow5596321
Reminds me of Blade :p

Reminds me of Blade :p
Forum: Zone 02-21-2011, 10:49 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,310
Posted By Shadow5596321
Red pistols nerfed whyyyyy

Red pistols

nerfed


whyyyyy
Forum: Zone 02-21-2011, 02:45 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,675
Posted By Shadow5596321
Should of just put that thread here then.

Should of just put that thread here then.
Forum: Zone 02-21-2011, 02:38 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,675
Posted By Shadow5596321
No need for two threads broski.

No need for two threads broski.
Forum: Zone 02-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,310
Posted By Shadow5596321
I'm guessing it broke when Sander and me were...

I'm guessing it broke when Sander and me were sparring with shrink and rolled with speed enabled.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
Trial and error my friend. Trial and error. ...

Trial and error my friend. Trial and error.


Codein>PPNL.


Seriously, atleast it Codein made SOME smart decisions.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
Considering you're not raging at me for...

Considering you're not raging at me for sucessfully taking your challenge.

I can tell you're ET.
Forum: Zone 02-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,310
Posted By Shadow5596321
You know what's worse than half assed work? ...

You know what's worse than half assed work?

Half assed work that gets removed.
Forum: Zone 02-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,310
Posted By Shadow5596321
Yes it does do harm, It makes the server look...

Yes it does do harm, It makes the server look even more stupid.

Why even make this? If you're already streaming from a site you might as well USE that site, or download it for free since the site...
Forum: Zone 02-19-2011, 06:09 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,310
Posted By Shadow5596321
it's new. Crappy and not needed, but new....

it's new.


Crappy and not needed, but new. inb4 Stephen's LOLSPAMDELETE
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
You know I'm gonna lose broski.

You know I'm gonna lose broski.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.