Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RevolutionJS
Forum: Zone 01-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,407
Posted By RevolutionJS
Its because we dont have any cookies anymore so...

Its because we dont have any cookies anymore so you cant heal fast when u are poisioned.
Forum: Zone 01-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,407
Posted By RevolutionJS
I completely agree with this idea.

I completely agree with this idea.
Forum: Zone 01-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By RevolutionJS
Me neither they hard to get so they should be...

Me neither they hard to get so they should be good.
Forum: Zone 01-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By RevolutionJS
Ye but in a war its good, you have to focus on...

Ye but in a war its good, you have to focus on many bullets and thats the most dangerous palce for an EP
Forum: Zone 01-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By RevolutionJS
Hm you dont really have to be waked up to...

Hm you dont really have to be waked up to consider that a EP is lame...
I even think of it in my dreams, then I wake up NOOO IM IN A EP ATTACK! FAST LOGOUT
Joke
Forum: Zone 01-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,437
Posted By RevolutionJS
Haha I remember last year shooting with Love...

Haha I remember last year shooting with Love rifle on sniper so you could shoot with Sniper all time xD
Forum: Zone 01-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,576
Posted By RevolutionJS
if you have paid for the pipes it doesnt tell you...

if you have paid for the pipes it doesnt tell you in which classes they are,
So they should be in each class.
Forum: Zone 01-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,396
Posted By RevolutionJS
If you make them its ok. What I maen is that...

If you make them its ok.
What I maen is that there are more important things that should be fixed/made on zone as a stupid face.
Forum: Zone 01-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,498
Posted By RevolutionJS
I hate this idea, since the staff from know don't...

I hate this idea, since the staff from know don't know the rules and dont know when to jail and when not.
To much innocent people will get jailed and if you make Jail instead of Lock it would be a...
Forum: Zone 01-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,263
Posted By RevolutionJS
I pay for this game so I want to have some...

I pay for this game so I want to have some advatages.
Forum: Zone 01-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By RevolutionJS
No I dont wijsneus he got BPs

No I dont wijsneus he got BPs
Forum: Zone 01-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,437
Posted By RevolutionJS
Sniper is VERY expensive, so it should have some...

Sniper is VERY expensive, so it should have some qauleties(dunno how to spell)
And when someone shoots with a sniper, then on the radar his Green icon pops up,
So you can detect them.
Forum: Zone 01-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By RevolutionJS
At this time this is a time with VERY much RPs...

At this time this is a time with VERY much RPs users:
Me, Tench, Billy, Clara, Neyo, Biggie,Shadow,
You can tell me much but this shows that you talkin about things where you doesnt know anything...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,899
Posted By RevolutionJS
I like this but completely visible would be more...

I like this but completely visible would be more cool.
Forum: Zone 01-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,498
Posted By RevolutionJS
I voted No.

I voted No.
Forum: Zone 01-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 6,171
Posted By RevolutionJS
i think it would be better if they are visible...

i think it would be better if they are visible becus they Lame,
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-21-2009, 11:04 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 837
Posted By RevolutionJS
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Zone 01-21-2009, 05:35 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,163
Posted By RevolutionJS
Haha I think that there should be made more...

Haha
I think that there should be made more rooms,
Like pistols only, Rifles only, Spar rating, no spar rating etc
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,938
Posted By RevolutionJS
Goedendag

Goedendag
Forum: Zone 01-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,163
Posted By RevolutionJS
Hm lets don't make a very big problem about this....

Hm lets don't make a very big problem about this.
Just deal with em and if you can't go to an ET and he will lock him.

This thread have already been made btw by Sasori or jesperm Cant remember who
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,083
Posted By RevolutionJS
Goodbye

Quited Zone.
Forum: Zone 01-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,722
Posted By RevolutionJS
Lets close this thread?

Lets close this thread?
Forum: Zone 01-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,722
Posted By RevolutionJS
The current system means that you should lose...

The current system means that you should lose much spar rating from bad players.
But when they are on geust the system doesnt work anymore because I still lose much spar rating but then from GOOD...
Forum: Zone 01-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,722
Posted By RevolutionJS
We heard you point I think you just need to...

We heard you point I think you just need to expierence it and youill understand me.
Forum: Zone 01-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,722
Posted By RevolutionJS
I said: The guys on guest have high spar ratings....

I said: The guys on guest have high spar ratings.
What I mean with that is that the Guys who play on the geust have a spr rating on their REAL accounts but the are to scared to lose it.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.