Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spark910
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Replies: 147
Poll: Your age!
Views: 17,051
Posted By Spark910
I could have put a bet you'd make that point, and...

I could have put a bet you'd make that point, and probably why you made the poll in the first place. Even if it was 100% 18+ it doesn't really matter or provide any support for your desire to talk...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,052
Posted By Spark910
Nope, all packages state a time period for your...

Nope, all packages state a time period for your access. Can't see the word 'unlimited' on the page anywhere ;)
Forum: Zodiac News 08-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Spark910
which doesn't answer the question!

which doesn't answer the question!
Forum: Zodiac News 08-18-2006, 10:27 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Spark910
who said it was going classic anyway ?

who said it was going classic anyway ?
Forum: Level Design 08-14-2006, 07:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,748
Posted By Spark910
I agree it is a little crowded down the bottom...

I agree it is a little crowded down the bottom left, but it's a nice level overall still.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,054
Posted By Spark910
I'm also not a fan of these, or horribly over...

I'm also not a fan of these, or horribly over graphical websites. For learning, fine, it's okay. But there is no need for so much graphics when you could do the same thing with a few text links and...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-14-2006, 02:12 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,684
Posted By Spark910
Woa, GCHQ! MI5 are apparently building local...

Woa, GCHQ!

MI5 are apparently building local branches in various places around the UK, which rocks!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 16,652
Posted By Spark910
I don't see the baby head in his 12 examples? Nor...

I don't see the baby head in his 12 examples? Nor mention that he has done such head in his text, but only that the 12 he has done so far are the ones on show.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-13-2006, 02:46 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,684
Posted By Spark910
What work is there for your dad on an island you...

What work is there for your dad on an island you could run across in a few minutes? I think we found the WMD's!
Forum: Level Design 08-13-2006, 01:50 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,763
Posted By Spark910
OH MY GOD THIS IS HOT. Wan, how long for VS, I...

OH MY GOD THIS IS HOT.
Wan, how long for VS, I sooooooo would consider playing Graal again. What help do you need?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 16,652
Posted By Spark910
BaBY Hair! 1204? or something like that

BaBY Hair! 1204? or something like that
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Spark910
You should use quote tags, I nearly skipped your...

You should use quote tags, I nearly skipped your post, but then realised you were quoting in bold.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51043
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-13-2006, 02:49 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,177
Posted By Spark910
got a website / samples of the band online yet?

got a website / samples of the band online yet?
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,684
Posted By Spark910
It would be cool to live there, but only for a...

It would be cool to live there, but only for a while!

I imagine job opportunities, choices of schools and everything else royally sucks on there due to its size.

Is it close to another island...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Spark910
I've seen this suggestion for a while, but it...

I've seen this suggestion for a while, but it really doesn't matter if you ask me. At the end of the day, I don't think ANY playerworlds are being submitted for classic in the last x years, no...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Spark910
I didn't read what either of you said, but I will...

I didn't read what either of you said, but I will later. But I saw your 3 questions and I agree. I think there should be an official playerworld project started, as Graal seriously could do with a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Spark910
I'm pretty sure unless you intended to obtain...

I'm pretty sure unless you intended to obtain stolen property, or had no knowledge it was stolen, they wouldn't sentence you to anything? But not sure if the law takes that into account over there.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 03:17 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Spark910
But if you can't do your own 2d tileset as you...

But if you can't do your own 2d tileset as you wish, how will you make all the graphics you require for a 3d world? At least with 2d what you see is what you will get, 3d textures come in weird...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Spark910
Yeah, I know it's not easy. But unless you change...

Yeah, I know it's not easy. But unless you change things people will call it Era as it looks like Era. I know Graal X was quite popular when it was last online, but if you ever want to convert Era...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Spark910
Because everyone fails to modernise from the Era...

Because everyone fails to modernise from the Era tileset look.

While there may be only so much you can do, the levels do look like Era for the reason that those levels would look like Era fine,...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 891
Posted By Spark910
NO. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED. Come back here miss!

NO. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED. Come back here miss!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,403
Posted By Spark910
I like the tiered waterfall on the left! Not sure...

I like the tiered waterfall on the left! Not sure if it will look so effective in-game though!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,402
Posted By Spark910
No doubt for some period of time, he'll be back!

No doubt for some period of time, he'll be back!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,117
Posted By Spark910
This would be far more productive as a thread on...

This would be far more productive as a thread on a range of random things people should know about using forums. For example, editing posts, reporting bad posts, contacting moderators, posting in the...
Forum: Tech Support 07-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,183
Posted By Spark910
I think I remember making the account for you,...

I think I remember making the account for you, and accidentally using a lower case s :( - instead it should be made so both lower and upper case give the asterisk.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.