Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 400
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Conqueror
Forum: Zormite Republic 04-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,121
Posted By Conqueror
When I saw it was Nate and myself about 20mins...

When I saw it was Nate and myself about 20mins prior to the war, I logged intentionally. : DDD
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,622
Posted By Conqueror
Biggest recent regret is lvling 1 or 2 scrubs at...

Biggest recent regret is lvling 1 or 2 scrubs at graveyard, only to find that they came back with their friends friends friends... I am not a free ticket to greatness you leechy little bugs!! D:
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-20-2010, 05:49 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,445
Posted By Conqueror
If brigid users were able to prep wands, or if...

If brigid users were able to prep wands, or if they released some sort of preppable "flaming fist" weapon, that'd be awesome. It'd give them the opportunity to use their fists and actually get some...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,075
Posted By Conqueror
Few tweaks

Just a few things which I think would be cool to fix up.

-A "buy back" system like they have in WoW, in case your an idiot like me and sell Ess's RoE's :cool:. I'll repay you one day buddy!!

-A...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,255
Posted By Conqueror
Yes, it was a jerk think to do. Yes, I enjoyed...

Yes, it was a jerk think to do. Yes, I enjoyed it.

A lot.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Replies: 141
Views: 19,497
Posted By Conqueror
I think Stefan was in a rush when making half...

I think Stefan was in a rush when making half these items.

*Creates* Sword of Destruction (dmg +8) (Str +1) (Kills lots of things, really well or something) (Attuned: carrots)
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 5,341
Posted By Conqueror
My love for you extends further than the stars...

My love for you extends further than the stars <3
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-13-2010, 01:13 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 5,341
Posted By Conqueror
Is there no one else?!.... Is there no one...

Is there no one else?!.... Is there no one else...!? - Troy
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 16,421
Posted By Conqueror
Teehee I do! Traded Bakers + rda to Kyden for...

Teehee I do! Traded Bakers + rda to Kyden for Raging Dragon.

win.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 16,421
Posted By Conqueror
You know that cape that takes 3 EC's to make?...

You know that cape that takes 3 EC's to make? They should but like.. 15 sustenance on that thing. I'd love a sus cape.. teehee
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,608
Posted By Conqueror
my post wasnt even crude sam :(

my post wasnt even crude sam :(
Forum: Forest 04-09-2010, 03:10 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,191
Posted By Conqueror
It's like you've known me my entire life Storm...

It's like you've known me my entire life Storm :blush:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-02-2010, 04:40 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,729
Posted By Conqueror
LOLOL YES! Oh Pojo, you crack me up.

LOLOL YES! Oh Pojo, you crack me up.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-31-2010, 05:33 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,875
Posted By Conqueror
I'll head up the "good lookin" department. I...

I'll head up the "good lookin" department. I think we'd all agree that I'm the best suggestion.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,328
Posted By Conqueror
Zombies

Make more locations, k thx <3
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 15,599
Posted By Conqueror
<33 Pojo <33

<33 Pojo <33
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 15,599
Posted By Conqueror
Wow, I never even saw this post till now. I...

Wow, I never even saw this post till now.

I recently came back after a 2 year break (gave all my items to my Pat, Conrade, Ess, and HL); and since my return I've been trying to regain atleast...
Forum: Gods 03-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,886
Posted By Conqueror
Accident's happen, thats for sure. I totally...

Accident's happen, thats for sure. I totally agree with Morgan on this one, as the same thing happened to me accidently a few years back. Although my loss wasn't as bad as hers, I went from lvl58...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 08-11-2008, 06:38 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 10,368
Posted By Conqueror
FAQ Application

Well to start it all off, I've owned 3 different major accounts that many of you have seen me play on over the years. Although now (of these 3) I only have access to my newest account Conqueror.
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2008, 01:44 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 6,420
Posted By Conqueror
About friggen time imo ;). Gratz big guy, you'll...

About friggen time imo ;). Gratz big guy, you'll do great work here.
Forum: Kingdoms 01-30-2008, 07:04 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,563
Posted By Conqueror
Quite Expected, oh Samurai "Leader".

Hello fellow GKers. I'm here to yet again bring up the case of "Emperor worthiness". If we rewind time in our magical GK world a few months back we'll remember the whole incident of Stromstedt...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,167
Posted By Conqueror
Hmm. What would be cool and would give an actual...

Hmm. What would be cool and would give an actual incentive to level your "pet monster" would be if it could attack not only other pets, but monsters and B moders as well. Not sure if that was the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,498
Posted By Conqueror
Haha oh man, thats a pretty epic layout there. I...

Haha oh man, thats a pretty epic layout there. I like this idea.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 28,554
Posted By Conqueror
Way to totally ignore my post everyone :[.

Way to totally ignore my post everyone :[.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-28-2007, 06:22 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 28,554
Posted By Conqueror
I agree with Fenix, Googi, and Tig on these...

I agree with Fenix, Googi, and Tig on these points. I believe theres a lack of content, but also a lack of advertisement in the market.

I agree with tig, preserving the community is important....
Showing results 376 to 400 of 400

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.