Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TSAdmin
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 13,575
Posted By TSAdmin
http://i54.tinypic.com/14c73h3.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/14c73h3.png
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 13,575
Posted By TSAdmin
Now that he's back, I would support this ^

Now that he's back, I would support this ^
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 6,717
Posted By TSAdmin
I'm inclined to agree with Chris on every point...

I'm inclined to agree with Chris on every point here. A focus should be moving party and gang bases less "far and wide" and more like EM: Closer to the central locations of Unstick and hospital. I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 14,536
Posted By TSAdmin
This page has had 3,344 visits

This page has had 3,344 visits
Forum: Tech Support 01-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,546
Posted By TSAdmin
No, PC ID and IP aren't interlocked for that type...

No, PC ID and IP aren't interlocked for that type of alert. If you used your notebook and have used it many times for Graal and logging into your account "AlexanderK", then it wouldn't trigger that...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-26-2011, 04:20 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,731
Posted By TSAdmin
Thanks guys. I spent all of today at the beach...

Thanks guys. I spent all of today at the beach with some extended family, laying on the beach and swimming in the waves, yet the only sunburn I managed to get was passenger-side burn, where my left...
Forum: Tech Support 01-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,546
Posted By TSAdmin
To elaborate on what Chris said, this can happen...

To elaborate on what Chris said, this can happen if you log in with a new computer or even if you accessed Graal using your account from a computer that you've never used it with before, but if you...
Forum: Tech Support 01-23-2011, 05:16 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,051
Posted By TSAdmin
You're about the 3rd thread maker. -_- ...

You're about the 3rd thread maker. -_-

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261810

Can we stick to one thread?
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-20-2011, 12:51 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 8,296
Posted By TSAdmin
I had made a version of the staff block that did...

I had made a version of the staff block that did exactly that, as well as some other improvements with interaction. I'm not even sure why that didn't get used.

My thinking at the time of doing...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 8,296
Posted By TSAdmin
Move the informational block down 1 tile (0.5 of...

Move the informational block down 1 tile (0.5 of a tile even), out of reach of grabbing, and problem solved. How hard would that be? o_O
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2011, 03:17 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,363
Posted By TSAdmin
You would need to know the PC ID that was...

You would need to know the PC ID that was affected. However, this is not something you should worry about. Have your friend contact

[email protected]

and a Global Admin will be able to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,622
Posted By TSAdmin
Glad to hear this has been resolved. I only had...

Glad to hear this has been resolved. I only had problems with this last year when Israfel was archiving old levels into offline folders. It made for a horrible infinite loop of being disconnected...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,622
Posted By TSAdmin
I logged on yesterday and noticed they'd removed...

I logged on yesterday and noticed they'd removed everything from a certain point of the GMAP down. I hope the levels still exist live at least, otherwise people who logged off down there and try to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,566
Posted By TSAdmin
Minus the Gold status, it might as well be. It's...

Minus the Gold status, it might as well be. It's the same concept minus all the additions of vast open spaces.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,566
Posted By TSAdmin
Make the GMAP 1 level- ...

Make the GMAP 1 level-


Guns----Hosp.-----GangBase.
|-----All PK--------------|
|------OUTSIDE----------|
|------------------------|
|Sand-----------Water---|
|------------------------|...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,622
Posted By TSAdmin
Was it deleted, or did the NPCs just disappear...

Was it deleted, or did the NPCs just disappear during a server crash? If it were deleted, I can imagine that there wouldn't be tiles left behind... that kinda contradicts deleting it.
Forum: Bug Report 01-17-2011, 04:00 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By TSAdmin
I'm pretty sure it is. If there are no in-window...

I'm pretty sure it is. If there are no in-window menus available, it treats the ALT key as though you clicked the program icon in the top left of the title bar, which brings up the default "Move,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,693
Posted By TSAdmin
It's expecting there to be no spaces between...

It's expecting there to be no spaces between "setlevel2", and where it's going to, as such thinks that the "setlevel2" part is missing a semicolon. You're mixing GS1 with GS2. The GS2 format for...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-09-2011, 04:21 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,651
Posted By TSAdmin
I've said that a heap. If you actually go on...

I've said that a heap. If you actually go on there, the setShape()/setShape2() is completely out of whack. By which I mean it doesn't even exist and every rigid point sticking out of the image blocks...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,740
Posted By TSAdmin
This is not the best place for such a discussion....

This is not the best place for such a discussion. The best move would be to inquire in the method Tig has outlined.
Forum: Zone 01-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,537
Posted By TSAdmin
He was busy this year. ...

He was busy this year.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs716.snc4/63660_167417596629932_107605795944446_325431_3608048_n.jpg
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,773
Posted By TSAdmin
He is. He doesn't come on the forums anymore (He...

He is. He doesn't come on the forums anymore (He stopped coming on many months ago) unless he really feels he must. I can't speak for his MSN because I've never had him on MSN, though I heard he adds...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,364
Posted By TSAdmin
The website and direct download link appear to be...

The website and direct download link appear to be safe and the file contains no threats (Norton 360).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,773
Posted By TSAdmin
Nothing that I'm aware of. Why do you ask?

Nothing that I'm aware of. Why do you ask?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,586
Posted By TSAdmin
Perhaps it would help further your cause if you...

Perhaps it would help further your cause if you were to be a little better detailed about what your aim for the server is, what exactly you would like applicants of staff positions to aim their style...
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.