Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 10-20-2009, 01:43 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,253
Posted By Darlene159
Sell the mine rocks in the mine for money if I...

Sell the mine rocks in the mine for money if I remember correctly, and sell things like bones and such that you collect killing stuff for money at weapons shops. I think you can get a bow, and...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 10-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,253
Posted By Darlene159
I did. I got to a high level before I started...

I did. I got to a high level before I started selling/trading. It just takes a good while, and I had to ask a lot of questions to find stuff. I like Zodiac
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 10-20-2009, 01:23 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,253
Posted By Darlene159
I was the same way when I started playing. You...

I was the same way when I started playing. You pretty much have to sell items you get from monsters at weapons shops to get money for weapons.
The player pking is very annoying, I know. It took me...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Replies: 151
Views: 20,903
Posted By Darlene159
Yea, cause they are just so darned enjoyable!

Yea, cause they are just so darned enjoyable!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Replies: 151
Views: 20,903
Posted By Darlene159
Yea, I actually do...just not as much because...

Yea, I actually do...just not as much because there is really nothing to do anymore, but yea....I actually sign on N-Pulse quite often since I got my new computer, and play an event now and then, and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-19-2009, 03:33 AM
Replies: 151
Views: 20,903
Posted By Darlene159
Right, because we just sit around and do...

Right, because we just sit around and do nothing....:\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-19-2009, 01:56 AM
Replies: 151
Views: 20,903
Posted By Darlene159
Agreed.

Agreed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Replies: 151
Views: 20,903
Posted By Darlene159
Absolutely.

Absolutely.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Replies: 151
Views: 20,903
Posted By Darlene159
I think all the pwa members deserve a lot of...

I think all the pwa members deserve a lot of respect.
Forum: Tech Support 10-17-2009, 04:29 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 11,858
Posted By Darlene159
support center is down again too

support center is down again too
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-15-2009, 03:22 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 10,128
Posted By Darlene159
This one

This one
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 14,778
Posted By Darlene159
I agree. I think Zenox might have potential...

I agree.

I think Zenox might have potential if they work hard on it. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Replies: 229
Views: 57,010
Posted By Darlene159
Yes, you are. You helped me on Zodiac. :)

Yes, you are. You helped me on Zodiac. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Replies: 229
Views: 57,010
Posted By Darlene159
Lol, cool guy. I remember he threatened to ban me...

Lol, cool guy. I remember he threatened to ban me on Classic, way back when, for pushing on a wall to not get disconnected. :)

Cool guys, and always helpful and fun.

I remember Lycia from TAW...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,648
Posted By Darlene159
People who dont do things, or quit because they...

People who dont do things, or quit because they might fail, or it might be for nothing, never get anywhere. It's better to try and fail, then to not try at all.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,234
Posted By Darlene159
Right now, all I do is chat. I can make levels,...

Right now, all I do is chat. I can make levels, but haven't done that in a long while.
I would love to have the pk fights back, and some good questing, which are the 2 things I love about Graal.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,648
Posted By Darlene159
I am all for a new website. The one in place now...

I am all for a new website. The one in place now is like it goes to a totally different game, and is very hard to navigate. I really miss the old one from years ago.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 12,564
Posted By Darlene159
Wow, nice. Too bad I dont have an iphone.

Wow, nice. Too bad I dont have an iphone.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 12,564
Posted By Darlene159
^^

^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,425
Posted By Darlene159
Maybe he took a break from working on it for a...

Maybe he took a break from working on it for a while?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,840
Posted By Darlene159
You can forum PM them here. After the hiring...

You can forum PM them here.
After the hiring and all is done and settled, maybe we can make a contact thread.
Forum: Tech Support 09-16-2009, 04:06 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,299
Posted By Darlene159
I'm not having any problems today either. I was...

I'm not having any problems today either. I was last night though, for a short time.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,379
Posted By Darlene159
*Sigh* Such drama.... closed.

*Sigh*
Such drama....
closed.
Forum: Tech Support 09-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,299
Posted By Darlene159
Yea, seems there are problems again. :/ I'm...

Yea, seems there are problems again. :/
I'm not having problems right now, but have been off and on since last night
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 12,564
Posted By Darlene159
Nice, congrats! :)

Nice, congrats! :)
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.