Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 360 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2001, 12:10 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,143
Posted By Sir Triclops
(Coder)

I was wondering how long Loriel has been a (Coder) for Graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2001, 04:25 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,413
Posted By Sir Triclops
There are events on G2k1; All you got to do is...

There are events on G2k1; All you got to do is ask someone. Just yesterday I PMed Icarious that things were getting boring and we need some Events Team members on, and then events were held for the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2001, 04:21 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,786
Posted By Sir Triclops
Lara, I see your Graal Help members send...

Lara,

I see your Graal Help members send pointless masses all the time.

I get cursed at, sexually harrassed, etc. etc. 3,4,5 times a day.

Your GH members send people to detention all the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 12:44 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,497
Posted By Sir Triclops
My brother signed up for a new account, but...

My brother signed up for a new account, but didn't get an e-mail for about 4 days.
Forum: Level Design 07-28-2001, 12:32 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,068
Posted By Sir Triclops
I know. And it has been done. :)

I know. And it has been done. :)
Forum: Guild Life 07-28-2001, 12:14 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,696
Posted By Sir Triclops
Good, I was hoping that would happen.

Good, I was hoping that would happen.
Forum: Guild Life 07-27-2001, 04:22 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,480
Posted By Sir Triclops
All Graal Inc

Hey people! Support All Graal Inc for guild tag.
www.allgraal.com is the website.

We currently have e-mail and webboard, in the future we will have many things.

We want to have a guild tag...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 51
Poll: 3 Way
Views: 2,441
Posted By Sir Triclops
I choose neither of them. ;)

I choose neither of them. ;)
Forum: Level Design 07-26-2001, 11:41 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,068
Posted By Sir Triclops
It's a good start. I see a couple of things that...

It's a good start. I see a couple of things that could use more.

The grass could use a tad more.
The house could use a tad more.
A torch is a source of light. (Like lamps and the sort) Where is...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2001, 11:13 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,415
Posted By Sir Triclops
No, Gazboy hired her.

No, Gazboy hired her.
Showing results 351 to 360 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.