Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 99 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 02:13 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
As i've said when I left I told everyone to quit...

As i've said when I left I told everyone to quit working on it, obviously some people just don't know how to listen... oh and let's see what exactly is my work, umm the name obviously and the map...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 03:18 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
perhaps you don't understand... I own Maloria......

perhaps you don't understand... I own Maloria... you and CyberX stole it from me, he was told to quit working on it but he obviously didn't listen and you 2 think you can just steal someone elses...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 03:15 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
How in the **** do you "takeover" something that...

How in the **** do you "takeover" something that is allready yours and some fool just refuses to give it back to you cause their to selfish and stuckup! :grrr:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 03:02 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well then I guess all your so called hard work...

Well then I guess all your so called hard work was for nothing.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-26-2002, 02:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,087
Posted By Geovanie Legend
True i suppose, i just hate having to learn how...

True i suppose, i just hate having to learn how to script all over again, lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 02:39 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I never left, i told everyone to quit working on...

I never left, i told everyone to quit working on it, but if you wish to keep it go ahead, have fun playing your server single player cause it won't get put up
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-26-2002, 02:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,087
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ugh, ok well let's try this, if someone can...

Ugh, ok well let's try this, if someone can script rather well please pm me. thanks
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 02:22 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ya that became apparent to me after i got home, i...

Ya that became apparent to me after i got home, i was just to sidetracked while working on that computer to realize that i guess, lol :megaeek:
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-26-2002, 02:20 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,087
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Post Donations Chest

Ok it's been a while since i've scripted, someone care to help me here.. i need <KAIH4X0RED>
Thanks to those who are willing to help in advance. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 02:15 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Isn't it though... let's see how can we make it...

Isn't it though... let's see how can we make it even better? lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 12:28 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
mo actually if you try to make me mad i'll just...

mo actually if you try to make me mad i'll just ask you to be my wife, hahahaha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:57 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Oh hahaha very funny, no need to take your anger...

Oh hahaha very funny, no need to take your anger and agression out on me.. no effect that you will enjoy will arrise from the situation :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:06 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ugh sorry thought that post was directed at me,...

Ugh sorry thought that post was directed at me, lol i'm getting lost on all the different threads... someone pass me a code red! rofl
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:04 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Normally I don't post on a regular basis unless...

Normally I don't post on a regular basis unless i'm overly bored. but there was a post i made quite a while back to apologize to everyone.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 09:59 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
e-mail them to you? umm your suppose to be...

e-mail them to you? umm your suppose to be sending me the Maloria files, i think your a bit confused there. but i have you on AIM and i think another chat program... i tried talking to you on AIM and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 09:57 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
That they do, i've seldom gotten a reply from...

That they do, i've seldom gotten a reply from every pm... well Stefan atleast tries to reply, but i know some people who just ignore them, lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 09:53 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes, that may just work... as we all know a human...

Yes, that may just work... as we all know a human is more intent to find something on accident rather then get it willingly
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 09:49 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
As I said a few times now... i'm sorry to all...

As I said a few times now... i'm sorry to all those who i was rude or hateful to. kato? :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 09:43 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Maybe i'd use the PM button "again" if CyberX...

Maybe i'd use the PM button "again" if CyberX would learn to pay attention.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 09:40 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I don't remember if he was or not, but that's the...

I don't remember if he was or not, but that's the past so why not leave it in the past where it belongs.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 09:25 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
As i've said before to many people. Yes I use to...

As i've said before to many people. Yes I use to be quite the jerk and yes I did mess up when i combined the two servers, but mistakes are to learn from. if we never made mistakes then we'd be...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 09:18 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Stop, think, and learn. I didn't "ditch" it, i...

Stop, think, and learn.
I didn't "ditch" it, i told him to stop working on it till i got back, that's not ditching, it's called a delay.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 09:13 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Why are you even posting here... this was meant...

Why are you even posting here... this was meant for CyberX, now is your name CyberX... umm nope, ok bye
p.s. the whole thing is pretty much mine, i designed the base levels and most of the 2 main...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 08:54 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I care, are you that stupid.. you think i'm going...

I care, are you that stupid.. you think i'm going to waste my time making it just to let him have it. umm no i don't think so.
Besides it's like I said, everyone was told to quit working on it till...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 08:49 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,544
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry Cat and mouse!

Ok i've tried every way i can think of CyberX so i hope you read this, you've told me 3 times now that you e-mailed me all the Maloria server files and not once have i got any of them. I made the...
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.