Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graphic Design 04-11-2002, 06:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 994
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Stefan made a reply to a post like this in the...

Stefan made a reply to a post like this in the Graal Main Forum. go read it. it may be a replaceani problem, something with the latern.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-11-2002, 06:50 AM
Replies: 752
Views: 79,076
Posted By ZeroFXSM
whoa! whats that for?!

whoa! whats that for?!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-11-2002, 06:48 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 920
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hmm.... I got it.. Redraw it and try to make...

Hmm.... I got it..

Redraw it and try to make a tile like this

)()(

so it has one full chunk and half of one and half of another

make a end chunk
Forum: Future Improvements 04-11-2002, 06:46 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,616
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I mean, just to type in some numbers isn't going...

I mean, just to type in some numbers isn't going to kill you. There is no need for boxes.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 06:41 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,751
Posted By ZeroFXSM
if you make everything on your playerworld 3d, it...

if you make everything on your playerworld 3d, it may just be called Graal 3d :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 06:40 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 761
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I've seen better (Good job Adre :p), thats not...

I've seen better (Good job Adre :p), thats not very great quality, since it lacks different types of terrian, waters in strange places, and lots of plain walking grounds.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 06:39 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,367
Posted By ZeroFXSM
He thinks graal shouldn't go p2p, he doesn't play...

He thinks graal shouldn't go p2p, he doesn't play graal anyway and goes ahead with playing half life (good game choice by the way..)

Hes with SG111 as well.. maybe thats why the reviews are so...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 06:37 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,501
Posted By ZeroFXSM
maybe you need a new theory ;)

maybe you need a new theory ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 06:35 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,249
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I wished the forums allowed smaller font so I...

I wished the forums allowed smaller font so I could add the @hotmail.com part in my signature :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 05:10 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,606
Posted By ZeroFXSM
So if geovanie comes back to N-Pulse you will ban...

So if geovanie comes back to N-Pulse you will ban him and remove his rights?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 05:07 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,476
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Because the intelligence and the neatness of...

Because the intelligence and the neatness of psyker will be worth 107381290183x more then all the idiots on the forums combined with the idiots of the world!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:46 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,606
Posted By ZeroFXSM
So babylon is going to stay up, even though its...

So babylon is going to stay up, even though its your work? not his?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:45 AM
Replies: 5
heh
Views: 942
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: heh

Theres a site somewhere, I'm not aware of it at the moment.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:42 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 2,758
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Does it lag heavily? I think you should make it...

Does it lag heavily? I think you should make it all one image.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:20 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,151
Posted By ZeroFXSM
No, Foxes levels were great, he made the world,...

No, Foxes levels were great, he made the world, the map, and everything, everything that was added, including that park, look butt ugly.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:17 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 774
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Maybe different times people play at?

Maybe different times people play at?
Forum: Events and Activities 04-11-2002, 04:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,388
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: New event ET's read

I did something like that in fusion frenzy, mucho fun :)
Forum: Events and Activities 04-11-2002, 04:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,444
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Re: Bomys in CS/CT

No it won't. A bomy would move around (meaning a player that is a bomy) and a regular human would be on top.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:13 AM
Replies: 208
Views: 11,967
Posted By ZeroFXSM
When this happens, its useually unforgivable.

When this happens, its useually unforgivable.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:10 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,473
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Gee "your" smart ;)

Gee "your" smart

;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:09 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,667
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 11:33 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,464
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I didn't pay money, I have friends which I owe...

I didn't pay money, I have friends which I owe deeply for upgrading my account.
Forum: Dustari 04-10-2002, 11:32 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 449
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Wondering..

Alright, What was the reason for Kawaiis absence anyway?
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-10-2002, 11:30 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,867
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Takeover

Fireballs and Nukes should be kept, as long as they don't interfer with the RPing.
Forum: Events and Activities 04-10-2002, 11:29 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,444
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Bomys in CS/CT

Have more Human and Bomy activities.. Like water polo.. human rides on bomy.. while human trys to use a stick.. and they have to aim.
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.