Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 11:27 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,521
Posted By Psyker
You're already blacklisted, so I'll just add a...

You're already blacklisted, so I'll just add a neat little (2x) beside your name.

I'm going to have to talk to Warcaptain...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 10:45 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,167
Posted By Psyker
Character Map.

Character Map.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 10:06 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 763
Posted By Psyker
I doubt Kaimetsu is lying.

I doubt Kaimetsu is lying.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 10:05 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 763
Posted By Psyker
Bash 'im hard with the banhammer!

Bash 'im hard with the banhammer!
Forum: Level Design 04-28-2002, 09:09 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,049
Posted By Psyker
Why couldn't you have made this tutorial when I...

Why couldn't you have made this tutorial when I started making levels? :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 08:55 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,096
Posted By Psyker
I like my signature.

I like my signature.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 08:50 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,900
Posted By Psyker
...:( I would, but Stefan told me that he...

...:(

I would, but Stefan told me that he was not accepting anymore servers that would be uploaded with the under construction status. (I think he thinks that people take too much time, take for...
Forum: Level Design 04-28-2002, 07:37 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,058
Posted By Psyker
Not bad.

Not bad.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 07:32 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,900
Posted By Psyker
Haha, I'm a PW expert... hehe... Anyway. I...

Haha, I'm a PW expert... hehe...

Anyway. I usually look for anything that's fun, interactive, and creative. Unique, pleasant systems are nice, and graphics are great, especially if they look good....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 07:29 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,127
Posted By Psyker
Starting May 1st, yes. ...somebody should...

Starting May 1st, yes.

...somebody should create a robot for that phrase...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 05:14 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,167
Posted By Psyker
fine, but my snow is the best snow you can get.

fine, but my snow is the best snow you can get.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 05:09 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,167
Posted By Psyker
i'll trade 20 kilograms of snow for £1.

i'll trade 20 kilograms of snow for £1.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 05:02 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,167
Posted By Psyker
WHY DO I ALWAYS LOSE

WHY DO I ALWAYS LOSE
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 05:00 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,900
Posted By Psyker
I wish I had that .wav file from that silly NHL...

I wish I had that .wav file from that silly NHL announcer that said "He shoots, he SCOOOOORES!"

Because I'd post it right in this post.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 04:54 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,900
Posted By Psyker
marle occasionally posts on my account, because...

marle occasionally posts on my account, because she is hot and makes me wet. (basically, she's my friend.)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 04:40 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,167
Posted By Psyker
http://scalperonline.net/psyker/canadiandollar.gif...

http://scalperonline.net/psyker/canadiandollar.gif

:p

that's my canadian dollar bill, too.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 04:30 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,900
Posted By Psyker
pls b my friend - marle

pls b my friend

- marle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,514
Posted By Psyker
Okay. Problem solved, no more chitter chatter. ...

Okay. Problem solved, no more chitter chatter.

*shuts the door*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 02:04 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,713
Posted By Psyker
Haha ;)

Haha ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 01:24 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 771
Posted By Psyker
Why, why, why... :(

Why, why, why... :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 01:20 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,274
Posted By Psyker
Re: =)

Not in this forum.

I deleted your post, if you were wondering where it went.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2002, 11:56 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,461
Posted By Psyker
Psyker.

Psyker.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 11:27 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,127
Posted By Psyker
Re: My playerworld...maybe...

Starting May 1st, yes.

Use all that hats you want.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 11:26 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 766
Posted By Psyker
No. If konidias didn't release some...

No.

If konidias didn't release some screenshots of Oasis, would it suck? If Shadrock or mmmmkay didn't release some screenshots of Faheria, would it suck?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2002, 01:04 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,713
Posted By Psyker
psycker, pyker, pker, psker, psiker, psicker,...

psycker, pyker, pker, psker, psiker, psicker, sicker, sucker, psuker.

i've heard them all.
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.