Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,168
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I'll be around, I hope. Anyways I have a few...

I'll be around, I hope. Anyways I have a few things to do still but yea, I might even have a graphic for such new buildings in a town like this. Considering I used to be an Architect in CP, I...
Forum: Information 01-27-2007, 03:01 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,008
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I would have to say my personal favorite place to...

I would have to say my personal favorite place to be would be either inside the Forest castle great hall or the throne room, because of all the carefull decorations and lighting effects placed...
Forum: Forest 01-26-2007, 09:10 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Interesting, however even the Forest symbols are...

Interesting, however even the Forest symbols are in dire need of being updated. It is also true each kingdom has its own house styles, just Forest is rather out dated and we wish to update just...
Forum: Forest 01-26-2007, 08:10 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I would agree, but for demonstration of what I...

I would agree, but for demonstration of what I had in mind for an outcome, it was easier to display the idea with current houses in a different shade. As much as some people think, I have...
Forum: Forest 01-26-2007, 07:59 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
House designs

I would like to see a few other ideas for Forest house designs, that do not involve defilling the trees as such. If I might make a suggestion this or something similiar to it would be more...
Forum: Tech Support 01-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 711
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
RC 2 Upload problems

I have the file rights to upload, but everytime I try to send the files I wish to update. The entire RC disconnects me from debug server.

As much as this RC2 might be "so nice" I hate it. I'm...
Forum: Forest 01-25-2007, 06:58 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,707
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Hyralt for one should actually be...

Hyralt for one should actually be removed/replaced, its not even proper elvish.

Actually the correct form of Mage should be "istyar"
Scout would be "cala ohtar" basically light warrior.
Archer...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,512
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Nope, Actually Sam usually corrects this sort of...

Nope, Actually Sam usually corrects this sort of issue when he is around.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-22-2007, 12:30 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 994
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Weather and building lights

The weather system, which is really nice, has effect on the castle lighting. Though I do not mind it, We have torches to keep it rather bright in here. So why does it get darker and lighter like...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-21-2007, 11:38 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 20,839
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
A Large popup should be thrown into any trial...

A Large popup should be thrown into any trial members window before they leave that start house explaining to them their limitations as a trail member, and where to become a gold member as a button...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,512
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Ok, the first issue to deal with if this "idea"...

Ok, the first issue to deal with if this "idea" does come about. The Gani file for dual wielding, and then the scripting options to actaully make the GUI work properly. Would the user be able to...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,512
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
For what reason would you have it only...

For what reason would you have it only unprepaired weapons? That doesn't make much sense. The loss in the main hand should be either none or very low, and for the second hand it would be rather...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,090
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
The universe is a cruel place, things are always...

The universe is a cruel place, things are always getting lost. I do not see much reason why you should be able to go in there indefinately for 6 months after your house is lost, that seems like...
Forum: Forest 01-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,707
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Lightbulb Rankings

Currently the Ranks are in partial Elvish. I think it might be interesting and rather different if we translated all of the ranks into an elvish form.

I have uploaded the elvish translations into...
Forum: Forest 01-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,712
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It only took me 2 hours to complete the entire...

It only took me 2 hours to complete the entire river by hand without any special tools. As long as you haven't messed it up too bad I won't have to correct anything.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,794
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation Snowmen

Uhm, Hey when do these things go away?!? Seriously the road is gone....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,812
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
"Related topic" would be the word used to say no...

"Related topic" would be the word used to say no to your request. Besides who doesn't want to talk about something that the kingdom leaders need to be pushed into?

Dustari, Zormite, and Samurai...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,090
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I would agree but it would be a problem still and...

I would agree but it would be a problem still and some people don't actually use contains in storage houses.
Forum: Forest 01-20-2007, 03:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,712
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Lightbulb Ideas and suggestions please

Well I am going to get started on, well several things. If you think I should do anything else, or add in something to Forest. Tell me now in here so we can hopefully get it updated with the rest...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,812
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Even if you did, its to whom you address the idea...

Even if you did, its to whom you address the idea to. Discussion is only the first part to many good ideas. There are things that could and probably should be added onto by talking to others about...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,090
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes but we should not blame only them, we have as...

Yes but we should not blame only them, we have as much to do with keeping GK going as they do. Even if some do not think about it, talk to your kingdom leader about adding something you think would...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,812
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
The point of it all, GK really isn't dieing so...

The point of it all, GK really isn't dieing so fast as many have come to believe. Infact most of it was due in large to the newer games coming out and the other servers. Which proves only the fact...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-18-2007, 08:17 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,812
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Level 50 huh, explain to me why they removed the...

Level 50 huh, explain to me why they removed the party system. Why my Physical level is 22, and why I cannot follow Brigid anymore.

I'm level 36 last I checked, not everyone knows it, but RP...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,714
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I believe that would be because they are all...

I believe that would be because they are all jealous I get more ideas then they do. Actually its quite common for my ideas to be bashed, usually I keep many of them to myself because I know people...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-18-2007, 08:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,090
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I know the script won't be fun, but the key to...

I know the script won't be fun, but the key to each player is supposed to hold some sort of player house ID to unlock the corresponding door to begin with. Therefore you would think that the key...
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.