Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2004, 01:23 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,278
Posted By Aknts
Ugg this pisses me off so bad! Neither in Graal...

Ugg this pisses me off so bad! Neither in Graal or RC it saves my password no matter if I click the "Don't save password" thing or anything it never saves!
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Ahh good ol' Faheria.

Ahh good ol' Faheria.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2004, 08:59 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,418
Posted By Aknts
Time for some math. Right now: Adiarde = Good...

Time for some math.
Right now:
Adiarde = Good

Could be:
Adiarde > Good
If ya Fix:
GUI < PooP
Forum: Level Design 01-19-2004, 12:31 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
He didn't say GFX were allowed either. I just...

He didn't say GFX were allowed either. I just assumed it was a level competition based on the level structure its self.. nto how pretty you can make it with GFX.
Forum: Level Design 01-19-2004, 12:21 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Yes I know but its a level competition not a use...

Yes I know but its a level competition not a use of gfx in a level competition.
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2004, 10:59 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Based on level not GFX.

Based on level not GFX.
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Its Shadowless and he will win he is more popular.

Its Shadowless and he will win he is more popular.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,278
Posted By Aknts
Here I will post here so it shows it as newly...

Here I will post here so it shows it as newly replied! People need to see this.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2004, 08:45 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,418
Posted By Aknts
I like Adiarde alot.. good job Tyrial!

I like Adiarde alot.. good job Tyrial!
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2004, 08:20 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Yea thats true.

Yea thats true.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-16-2004, 12:36 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,079
Posted By Aknts
It is illegal to be rascist? Please show me...

It is illegal to be rascist? Please show me were.. I am not rascist but I just want to see where it is illegal..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-16-2004, 12:25 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,593
Posted By Aknts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sticky me!! Sticky ME!!

Hey guess what **** **** when I posted there was 5.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-16-2004, 12:22 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,549
Posted By Aknts
Thank you so much for reading my post and then...

Thank you so much for reading my post and then completely disregard it and post... thank you very much.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-15-2004, 10:43 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,549
Posted By Aknts
Playerworlds need Graphics?

Well.. guess what I got graphics for you.. I have hooked up with Tyrial and he will make quality graphics for you for money. We only transfer over paypal. If you don't like his GFX then don't post...
Forum: Level Design 01-14-2004, 06:05 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
More: ...

More:

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=532274

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=519692
...
Forum: Level Design 01-14-2004, 04:59 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Thanks! Your the only one to donate so far.

Thanks! Your the only one to donate so far.
Forum: Level Design 01-14-2004, 04:24 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Well I guess I will submit this.. I posted here...

Well I guess I will submit this.. I posted here on the forums awhile back.

Spanky's Level (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=811181)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2004, 01:23 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,593
Posted By Aknts
lol..

lol..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,593
Posted By Aknts
Thank you.

Thank you.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2004, 06:11 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,593
Posted By Aknts
Re: Re: Sticky me!! Sticky ME!!

I am using 1280*1024 and yes it is a mess when there is 5 stickied threads.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2004, 06:08 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,396
Posted By Aknts
Holy ****... I can't believe I like it but I do.....

Holy ****... I can't believe I like it but I do.. Well all I could judge was that first screen you posted but it looks very nice. Good Job!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2004, 06:06 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,593
Posted By Aknts
Sticky me!! Sticky ME!!

Is it possible to do a little sticky cleaning..? or even put them together in 1 big thread... anything to clean up this mess.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2004, 05:35 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,981
Posted By Aknts
Dude your a playerworld *****... You work on so...

Dude your a playerworld *****... You work on so many servers...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-06-2004, 05:42 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,822
Posted By Aknts
I still don't know who deleted it.

I still don't know who deleted it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2004, 08:22 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,822
Posted By Aknts
Yea I love our mods. I had a post deleted...

Yea I love our mods.

I had a post deleted because I used the word rape. I would understand if it was in bad taste but it wasn't.

In the thread called "My Sig" I was answering the question in...
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.