Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 63 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 01:56 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,759
Posted By BocoC
Re: Re: question for cheif smart story guy of graal?

Are you saying that all the humans will mutate now into mutants and gain special powerz and shtuff?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2001, 01:21 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,032
Posted By BocoC
Ooooooooo. I like how the map looks.

Ooooooooo. I like how the map looks.
Forum: NPC Server 10-25-2001, 06:19 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 391
Posted By BocoC
Pikaz, just send me the script and I will fix it...

Pikaz, just send me the script and I will fix it up for you. PM my board account with a zip of the level the script is in, and all the images you use for it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-25-2001, 06:17 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,878
Posted By BocoC
if (weaponfired) { this.tilesid={2047,116}; ...

if (weaponfired) {
this.tilesid={2047,116};
if (tiles[playerx,playery] in this.tilesid) {
setplayerprop #c,this works;
}
}

That will make it work.
Forum: Tech Support 10-25-2001, 06:15 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,003
Posted By BocoC
The error message is caused because the PW...

The error message is caused because the PW doesn't have a map set for it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-25-2001, 06:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,442
Posted By BocoC
I think a mass hysteria would be a fun thing to...

I think a mass hysteria would be a fun thing to do. Maybe a Mass Hysteria day. Everybody could have the same Graal nickname and dress the same and it would be fun.
Forum: NPC Server 10-24-2001, 07:02 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 391
Posted By BocoC
Don't forget to add a semi-colon after ALL...

Don't forget to add a semi-colon after ALL commands. And, I don't think timeout=2 should be out of a loop. If that npc gets activated before the 2 seconds are up, then it will reset the timeout to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-24-2001, 06:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,196
Posted By BocoC
Only for serverside scripts. Clientside scripts...

Only for serverside scripts. Clientside scripts can be 0.05
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2001, 06:51 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,740
Posted By BocoC
That is why I want them. I wanna see how Stefan...

That is why I want them. I wanna see how Stefan managed to do this one thing......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2001, 09:35 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,740
Posted By BocoC
Cool. I am the Co-Owner of Bravo Online. Could...

Cool. I am the Co-Owner of Bravo Online. Could I have these?


I asked Bravo NPC Admins and other staff what npcs they would like to see, and know how they were built. So, here is a revised...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2001, 10:18 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,779
Posted By BocoC
Yes. I really like the "agiliment" bar ...

Yes. I really like the "agiliment" bar =P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2001, 08:15 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 877
Posted By BocoC
Generally, people wouldn't want to PK on Rha,...

Generally, people wouldn't want to PK on Rha, because if you PK alot, you get a bounty and people will try to kill you, and you would have to start over.

Besides, you getting killed doesn't mean...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2001, 04:17 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 877
Posted By BocoC
Rha poll - Dieing

I am so stupid. I can't believe I forgot to make the poll last night before I went to bed. Oh well...


Ok. I have an idea, and I wanna see what you guys think.

Should characters be able to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-21-2001, 11:47 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,158
Posted By BocoC
They have that in my Pre Calculus class.

They have that in my Pre Calculus class.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-21-2001, 08:05 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 761
Posted By BocoC
It is a Rha thingy and um, yeah

Poll! Here are what you are voting for:

It is the way SPEED is handled in Rha. Currently, the more speed you have, the faster you go. You move pretty slow at first, but as your speed value...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-21-2001, 07:58 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 831
Posted By BocoC
I made an awesome trading system. Too bad it is...

I made an awesome trading system. Too bad it is kinda messed up, though. See, you can specify money to trade, and add up to 5 items to your trade list. Then, you do some stuff and it trades. ...
Forum: Tech Support 10-21-2001, 07:56 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,283
Posted By BocoC
Ha ha! I have no clue...

Ha ha!








I have no clue what is wrong. Maybe it is just lag?
Forum: Tech Support 10-21-2001, 05:12 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 872
Posted By BocoC
Bah. Spar ratings are all messed.

Bah. Spar ratings are all messed.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-21-2001, 05:09 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,963
Posted By BocoC
Updateboard doesn't update the level. All it...

Updateboard doesn't update the level. All it does is re-load the way the level looks. Basically, if you change a tile in the level with the board[] command, you use the updateboard; command to have...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-21-2001, 05:04 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,963
Posted By BocoC
Ok. The only way to update levels is with RC, or...

Ok. The only way to update levels is with RC, or with an account that has an RC level of 1 or higher, with the update level right checked.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-21-2001, 04:59 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,307
Posted By BocoC
Bah. I think most of the video's are stupid...

Bah. I think most of the video's are stupid also, and I also live in America! Does that make me special?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-21-2001, 04:55 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,715
Posted By BocoC
You don't need to. But, if your X and Y contain...

You don't need to. But, if your X and Y contain a screenwidth or screenheight command, then you must change the draw level to 4.
Forum: Tech Support 10-21-2001, 12:49 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,465
Posted By BocoC
? What do you mean?

?
What do you mean?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-20-2001, 11:26 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,715
Posted By BocoC
Try this: showimg 900,@Comic Sans MS@@-TEXT...

Try this:
showimg 900,@Comic Sans MS@@-TEXT HERE-,x,y;
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-20-2001, 11:22 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,715
Posted By BocoC
Why would an index of 900 not work? I uses...

Why would an index of 900 not work? I uses indexes over a 1000.
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.