Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2004, 05:50 AM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By Thallen
In that case, what does PWA do? 'Review'...

In that case, what does PWA do? 'Review' playerworlds? Is that it? That happens every blue moon. If that's all they do, we don't need PWA.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2004, 01:55 AM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By Thallen
I don't think he deserves to be a PWA if he can't...

I don't think he deserves to be a PWA if he can't control his own problems. I IM him, and instantly get "don't IM me again or you will be blocked"... :whatever:
Forum: Tech Support 06-23-2004, 01:54 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,294
Posted By Thallen
Noticed this as well, I posted about this. I...

Noticed this as well, I posted about this. I tried to install a YaBB forum and it made all the files text-only. They said it's because it's an Apache server or something.
Forum: Tech Support 06-23-2004, 01:46 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,042
Posted By Thallen
Nah, they won't do that.

Nah, they won't do that.
Forum: Tech Support 06-22-2004, 11:56 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,008
Posted By Thallen
So how did that do anything again? :p

So how did that do anything again? :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By Thallen
I've contacted you several times, and I think you...

I've contacted you several times, and I think you are the best regular PWA member. You've handled problems I've asked of you, and I think it is about time that the rest of the team share the duties....
Forum: Tech Support 06-22-2004, 11:53 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,042
Posted By Thallen
When Lyndzey is back from vacation, ask her,...

When Lyndzey is back from vacation, ask her, she'll do it for you.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2004, 08:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,033
Posted By Thallen
HOW MANY REPLIES LIKE THIS ARE WE GOING TO HAVE?...

HOW MANY REPLIES LIKE THIS ARE WE GOING TO HAVE? I just did it to do it, and you're just replying to start arguements, like everyone else is, right?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By Thallen
Alright. I don't know who you are, but I'm...

Alright. I don't know who you are, but I'm already starting to dislike you. I shouldn't have to go to Spark about problems like this, I thought the current PWA could be responsible. What major issues...
Forum: Tech Support 06-22-2004, 08:18 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,008
Posted By Thallen
I don't get it?

I don't get it?
Forum: Tech Support 06-22-2004, 08:17 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,042
Posted By Thallen
No one can do it except Stefan or unixmad anymore...

No one can do it except Stefan or unixmad anymore thanks to Nemesis's little account-deleting spree. I wanted the account "Exodus", but it was already created as "eXoDus".
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-22-2004, 03:01 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 6,047
Posted By Thallen
Have you ever seen a platemail of Power, you...

Have you ever seen a platemail of Power, you *****?
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2004, 02:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,033
Posted By Thallen
You are spamming the thread, so stop. You feel...

You are spamming the thread, so stop. You feel the need to post here to try to tell the world that I am "Fung Si Yan", just like Scott, yet I decided to tell everyone in a public thread. My closest...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2004, 01:53 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,033
Posted By Thallen
Unfortunately, I possess that account as well. :)

Unfortunately, I possess that account as well. :)
Forum: Information 06-22-2004, 01:45 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,372
Posted By Thallen
-67 AC, I doubt you could even hit me. :rolleyes:

-67 AC, I doubt you could even hit me. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2004, 01:44 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,033
Posted By Thallen
I have sent this information to Mr. Si Yan and he...

I have sent this information to Mr. Si Yan and he does not understand. FSY does not like to be joked with! :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2004, 01:41 PM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By Thallen
PWA Duties - Dealing with Corruption

I've come to see that, as far as I know, the only PWA that is really productive is Spark. Everyone else just deals with common player problems, and one of them, who I will not mention, aren't even...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-22-2004, 01:33 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 6,047
Posted By Thallen
How do you figure the armor is overpowered? It...

How do you figure the armor is overpowered? It all depends on how you get the item. And bracers, I hope, will never be craftable.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2004, 04:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,578
Posted By Thallen
The warrior is easily the best! ;)

The warrior is easily the best! ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2004, 04:10 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 742
Posted By Thallen
Looks like something Scott would draw.

Looks like something Scott would draw.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2004, 04:03 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,033
Posted By Thallen
Obey the newbie, graphic artists! :p

Obey the newbie, graphic artists! :p
Forum: Information 06-22-2004, 04:01 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,372
Posted By Thallen
I'll never be able to go into battle mode with...

I'll never be able to go into battle mode with 56k. :frown:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-22-2004, 12:59 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 6,047
Posted By Thallen
Ring of Elderly Wisdom - INT+2, WIS+3, speed-1,...

Ring of Elderly Wisdom - INT+2, WIS+3, speed-1, Attuned: Learning, weight: 0.4kg
Armor of the Swift - DEX+2, CON-1, STR+1, AC+2, weight: 6kg
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2004, 12:32 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,699
Posted By Thallen
Let the guy have his own style.

Let the guy have his own style.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2004, 11:19 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,699
Posted By Thallen
That looks awesome, man!

That looks awesome, man!
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.