Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: skillmaster19
Forum: Questions about V6 02-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 88,714
Posted By skillmaster19
This was right when Maloria went classic.

This was right when Maloria went classic.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,281
Posted By skillmaster19
So, what do you do in the Crab Wrestling event? I...

So, what do you do in the Crab Wrestling event? I havent been able to join it because I am not fast enough :( also, all these mini updates are cool, but I would like to see more guns :)
Also, would...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,152
Posted By skillmaster19
its not exactly fun having a 10 second head start...

its not exactly fun having a 10 second head start when you easily win without cheating anyway XD. btw disable heart grenades, it also stops people from sliding past the rocks somehow.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,152
Posted By skillmaster19
I sorta cheated to see if it would work, then I...

I sorta cheated to see if it would work, then I reported it lol.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,152
Posted By skillmaster19
I know that, you get the total amount of players...

I know that, you get the total amount of players *10 /the # of players on your team.
You still wont get a significant amount, rarely more than 30. Ive made it rich off of events on era, I've...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-19-2011, 03:50 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,152
Posted By skillmaster19
The events on here are ffa, so more money is paid...

The events on here are ffa, so more money is paid than CTF on classic iPhone. I won 3 events and I won around about 400 each time (about 1200 total) , so events are a chance to make great money if...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-19-2011, 01:24 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,152
Posted By skillmaster19
There is no team based events yet.

There is no team based events yet.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-18-2011, 11:18 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,152
Posted By skillmaster19
I agree with this, I thought the same thing,...

I agree with this, I thought the same thing, though since im pro Im actually making lots of money.(paid maybe 250-300 so far, won like 1200)
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,909
Posted By skillmaster19
does the love bus carry more than 2 people?

does the love bus carry more than 2 people?
Forum: Hiring for Era 02-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,302
Posted By skillmaster19
I don't think they would hire you again if you...

I don't think they would hire you again if you were fired for a reason, unless something about you changed. What were you fired for?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 10,059
Posted By skillmaster19
I don't blame the management of era iPhone for...

I don't blame the management of era iPhone for this, I'm 99% sure Stefan wouldn't let them add all the heads in the beginning because he wanted classic to have something better, and only allowed them...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2011, 01:30 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 10,059
Posted By skillmaster19
Lol, that actually is true for 90% of updates on...

Lol, that actually is true for 90% of updates on classic. As for this update, I am dissapointed that we actually have to pay for the heads unlike on classic, when we already paid for the custom pack.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-04-2011, 02:32 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 22,289
Posted By skillmaster19
I agree, but apparently this overpriced hat shop...

I agree, but apparently this overpriced hat shop server makes more money than real game. the game was looking great up until may, then the expensive hats starting coming and the gralats packs and the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-04-2011, 01:45 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 22,289
Posted By skillmaster19
Will they share the same server as classic...

Will they share the same server as classic iPhone, have an exact copy of classic iphone except not shared with iPhone players, or have a server of their own? I'll be seriously dissapointed if Android...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 16,082
Posted By skillmaster19
It seems the iPhone server is less about working...

It seems the iPhone server is less about working fo hours to get the best gun and dominate with it, and more of get a decent gun, and youll be fine, and you can choose from a variety of good weapons...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-29-2011, 06:16 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 16,082
Posted By skillmaster19
no, i mean the focus for sparring on classic was...

no, i mean the focus for sparring on classic was done months ago and it doesnt work on era.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-29-2011, 05:47 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 16,082
Posted By skillmaster19
It has been done on classic with varying screen...

It has been done on classic with varying screen sizes but can't be done on era? I see some zoom feature with ipads was released, isnt that focus?

edit: double post, sorry
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 16,082
Posted By skillmaster19
I am not complaining, I am just asking that a few...

I am not complaining, I am just asking that a few bugs be fixed and a few nice features be added. I asked for Stefam to hurry up with the sparring, and he said they would and they released it the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-29-2011, 01:56 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 16,082
Posted By skillmaster19
Yes, but sometimes if you are lagging you cannot...

Yes, but sometimes if you are lagging you cannot move till a few seconds AFTER the barrel explodes, and your enemy gets a few shots with uzis in and does 10-25 damage to you.

Also, shotguns work...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-28-2011, 04:55 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,243
Posted By skillmaster19
If you are trying to make money for a gun,...

If you are trying to make money for a gun, potion, car etc, it is hard even to dig in the beach without a crab eventually killing you, and you have to run all the way back. The only solution to this...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-28-2011, 04:32 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,243
Posted By skillmaster19
Yes I agree it makes sense, but what I am trying...

Yes I agree it makes sense, but what I am trying to say is there is a potion you can buy that lasts a week that makes you respawn on the spot, every time. with the large playercount, it is hard to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-28-2011, 04:29 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 16,082
Posted By skillmaster19
There isn't a leaderboard for sparring though,...

There isn't a leaderboard for sparring though, and I would like to see one.
Also, it is really annoying when you start a spar and you get shot 5 times before you can even move, please edit the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-27-2011, 04:40 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,243
Posted By skillmaster19
LOL ever since the gas was released I've seen...

LOL ever since the gas was released I've seen many reviews in the app store saying things like "terrible app, controls malfunction, I randomly end up slow, and I take damage for no reason." and as...
Forum: Tech Support 01-15-2011, 02:31 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,484
Posted By skillmaster19
I have the same problem! I just got a new windows...

I have the same problem! I just got a new windows 7 computer, with like 6GB of ram, a much faster processor than my old computer (which ran Graal perfectly), yet my fps severly dropped.( I run 1/4th...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,694
Posted By skillmaster19
Alright you said an account transfer would be...

Alright you said an account transfer would be easy... just emailed you guys lets see hwo long it takes. Its the holidays so I understand if it takes a while but if its not transfered by the 27th ill...
Showing results 351 to 375 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.