Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 04-14-2003, 09:04 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,931
Posted By PrinceDark
People less than 13 can still play as long as...

People less than 13 can still play as long as they have their parents approval.

They say some cuss words on Cartoon Network, nothing extremely explicit though and not during their regular hours...
Forum: Level Design 04-14-2003, 06:48 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,459
Posted By PrinceDark
2nd Level to rate edit: added full level s/s

2nd Level to rate

edit: added full level s/s
Forum: Level Design 04-14-2003, 06:30 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,459
Posted By PrinceDark
Water-type level

Rate from 1-10
Also give some suggestions on how to improve. :)

Edit: I got the directx problem fixed. So here's a full level s/s.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-14-2003, 05:47 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,413
Posted By PrinceDark
Exclamation Nemesis - some questions -

So that eliminates ?
Graal Bomy Moon, Rudora, Valikorlia, Doragon Koden, Terra, Oasis, Graal2230, Shaded Legend, Gaia, Frolic, and Cynical.

and leaves us with
Delteria, N-Pulse, Unholy Nation,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-13-2003, 12:33 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,685
Posted By PrinceDark
I didn't say they stole the graphics. I didn't...

I didn't say they stole the graphics. I didn't say anything bad about the graphics at all. :\
It was someone else that commented about the gfx. Read the above posts.


Not really... well...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-12-2003, 01:04 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 9,880
Posted By PrinceDark
really? I disagree with half of that. I'm...

really?


I disagree with half of that. I'm not going to state why either.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-12-2003, 12:47 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,685
Posted By PrinceDark
Tension was renamed to Rapture. Genesis has...

Tension was renamed to Rapture. Genesis has always been manager for it.
Since you are using some of your old Andor levels shouldn't it be considered a remake or something?
I assumed you were you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 10,557
Posted By PrinceDark
I second that. The N-Pulse ran by Geo and NF.

I second that.
The N-Pulse ran by Geo and NF.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2003, 11:54 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,685
Posted By PrinceDark
Angry Actually yes they have. Cynical is up right now....

Actually yes they have. Cynical is up right now. Part of that map is from a partially detailed cynical. Top left is from Tension. I know because Genesis showed it to me when he wanted feedback on it....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2003, 11:30 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,685
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs down I have secret agents all over Graal. ;) ...

I have secret agents all over Graal. ;)


Not really. If you know what I mean. ;)


Maybe it is copywritten material, definitely not by you though. Especially since I know for a fact at least...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2003, 02:53 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,685
Posted By PrinceDark
Smile SHOW OFF THE MAP NOW!!!!!!! ;)

SHOW OFF THE MAP NOW!!!!!!!
;)
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 04-11-2003, 02:49 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,931
Posted By PrinceDark
A lot of playerworlds have offensive content on...

A lot of playerworlds have offensive content on it. They just don't get reported for it. There's actually a lot more on Delteria that is much worse than that 'Hump Me!' npc.
Same with many other...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2003, 02:20 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,685
Posted By PrinceDark
1800 levels made in a month? wtf? Did you use a...

1800 levels made in a month? wtf?
Did you use a terrain generator for that or just bs'ing and have lots of blank levels?

I like the graphics though. Very nice! :)
Good Luck.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2003, 02:16 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,654
Posted By PrinceDark
I agree with Soul-Blade it should be forgotten....

I agree with Soul-Blade it should be forgotten. Simply shut it down since very few even play there.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,245
Posted By PrinceDark
Question So what happens to Trinity?

So what happens to Trinity?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-10-2003, 01:11 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 9,880
Posted By PrinceDark
Talking BYE!

BYE!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2003, 01:08 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,075
Posted By PrinceDark
ETD, you see I told you lately you been...

ETD, you see I told you lately you been mentioning your playerworld too much in other people's threads.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 04-10-2003, 01:04 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,931
Posted By PrinceDark
That humping things automatically loads when you...

That humping things automatically loads when you log on to the playerworld, and when you fire it you start humping things. The name of the npc itself is humping something.
There's quite a bit of...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-09-2003, 05:02 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,040
Posted By PrinceDark
Not really. The levels are not all that bad, its...

Not really. The levels are not all that bad, its just in a few areas they need fixing.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-09-2003, 01:56 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,411
Posted By PrinceDark
If the middle part is not true then the script...

If the middle part is not true then the script will not run. I believe what you need to change is the middle part to "i<tokenscount". Simply putting tokenscount; right there is not going to work.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-09-2003, 01:53 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 6,238
Posted By PrinceDark
You guys are arguing all over the fricking...

You guys are arguing all over the fricking forums. I think there needs to be a new section for ETD, moonie, and MG to go and argue with each other. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-09-2003, 01:47 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,040
Posted By PrinceDark
I would try out but something about bravo doesn't...

I would try out but something about bravo doesn't seem right, or many things don't seem right for me.

1. Everytime I walk into a new level I have a new map.
2. I walk along a path and then boom...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-09-2003, 01:40 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 28,345
Posted By PrinceDark
I live in south florida and christianity may...

I live in south florida and christianity may possibly not be the biggest religion here, but of course there are lots of immigrants where I live.
Forum: Level Design 04-07-2003, 04:00 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,878
Posted By PrinceDark
- It needs more trees. It doesn't seem like a...

- It needs more trees. It doesn't seem like a forest at all.
- The second layer of grass could use a bit more designs to it insead of just being at a straight angle.

6/10
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-07-2003, 03:47 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,291
Posted By PrinceDark
Smile Hello

I just realized that I have posted in many other areas of the forum, and I think this is the second thread I have ever started on here.
Well I just wanted to introduce myself. Some people may know...
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.