Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Graphic Design 10-23-2006, 07:06 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,531
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah thats a good idea Tom...maybe give the moon...

Yeah thats a good idea Tom...maybe give the moon a really mean looking face and give it a hand and arm and have it slamming on the cliffs? I dunno its just an idea haha.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,397
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Very nice, the only thing that bothers me is the...

Very nice, the only thing that bothers me is the handle...it looks very flat and maybe its too wide? I would make it a little less wide and shade it so it looks more rounded. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 10-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 997
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Very nice lineart...im sure it would be much more...

Very nice lineart...im sure it would be much more appreciated by yourself and others if you actually shaded it instead of filling it with black though. >_<
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 9,509
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im really liking the new tileset much more than...

Im really liking the new tileset much more than the old one...AIM me if you guys ever need help with anything.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 12,517
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You're globe is..."ok" Elk. Could definantly use...

You're globe is..."ok" Elk. Could definantly use alot of improvement.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 9,281
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Djinn Telvecho wanted me to post him collab...

Djinn Telvecho wanted me to post him collab square for him because he cant recover his forum password...so dont credit me on this one.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-18-2006, 03:24 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,617
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Using "your" chairs? Sorry but if your implying I...

Using "your" chairs? Sorry but if your implying I stole your chairs your wrong, they were made from stratch. And about everything else, it was just a test...this is not the final version.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,617
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
That tile wont block anything, projectiles will...

That tile wont block anything, projectiles will be able to be shot over walls.

Edit: Heres a screenshot of the inside tiles...its just a start, im still working hard on the tileset...mind you guys...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,617
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
...Im kind of confused on what you mean?...

...Im kind of confused on what you mean? :confused:
Forum: Graphic Design 10-14-2006, 06:52 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,070
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
^ Enough said....Pretty cool lookin house though...

^ Enough said....Pretty cool lookin house though :) Kinda reminds me of GK though.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-13-2006, 02:31 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,164
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its a fairly decent piece considering that you...

Its a fairly decent piece considering that you have only 5 colors, but I have a few crits. You should really change the colors on it, they are too...saturated? Try making it a darker color on the...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,617
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im wondering if anyone would want to help me come...

Im wondering if anyone would want to help me come up with a "theme" for the server...I was thinking of doing Fantasy Medieval, where everything is based off of older ages but have like dragons and...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,617
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Alright well heres the "beginning" of the house...

Alright well heres the "beginning" of the house tiles, still working on some other things for it. Tell me what you guys think.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,617
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its only one grass tile...Its a 3 x 3 tile if my...

Its only one grass tile...Its a 3 x 3 tile if my memory serves me correctly.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,617
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah your right about that. I havnt editted them...

Yeah your right about that. I havnt editted them yet, and I did post a WIP of them before. But thanks for all the positive comments guys, ill post another screeny when I add more things.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,617
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
They are NPC's indeed.:D

They are NPC's indeed.:D
Forum: Graphic Design 10-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,617
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Hmm?

Heres a preview of my tileset, im still working on my house tiles, just wanted to see what you guys thought...and if you look really closely at the water, yes...THOSE ARE FISHIES SWIMMING AROUND :D
Forum: Graphic Design 10-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,581
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Snake Head[WIP]

Heres one of my WIP's...I still have to fix a few flaws in the shading and lineart. Some lines are too straight, and I still need to add some AAing
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,701
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im disappointed in you rogue, I would expect alot...

Im disappointed in you rogue, I would expect alot more from you. Either your just falling off of your pixeling game, or you were high, drunk, and tripping off mushrooms when you made this. Its 3...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 14,576
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
This server is getting me really anxious :oo:

This server is getting me really anxious :oo:
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2006, 06:32 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,816
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I dont think it has enough texture to it..for a...

I dont think it has enough texture to it..for a stuffed doll, i would picture it to be made of linen or wool...kind of like a quilt if you know what I mean, it seems to be very smooth, which is...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 8,812
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
lol...do we each do 2 more squares or something?...

lol...do we each do 2 more squares or something? I think all the major pixel artists have contributed a square already...Except Draenin and ZH? :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2006, 08:55 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,575
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Looking great, Im hoping ill be invited to be one...

Looking great, Im hoping ill be invited to be one of the beta testers. Considering I am a debugging master
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Me and G-Man gave KuJi permission to use Icarus'...

Me and G-Man gave KuJi permission to use Icarus' content. Enough said. ;)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,904
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I helped a little with the tiles, Elk :mad:

I helped a little with the tiles, Elk :mad:
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.