Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-20-2005, 01:43 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,471
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Face it

Face it Strykker, you made yourself look dumb. Quit being a girl and trying to put it off on others.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2005, 12:52 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 944
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Forest - CP Naval Excersise

Today, an arrangement between True Elf Sae Zakuto and Captain Valanduil Zakuto-Rayne, both of Forest, arranged a Naval excersise with Governor Alan Steele of the Crescent Pirates. It was agreed.
...
Forum: Forest 09-16-2005, 12:03 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,298
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Amber Crew

In style of the honorable Captain Cheops Nasar, Admiral Raziel Tenjin, and Governor Alan Steele of the Crescent Pirates, I, Captain Valanduil Zakuto-Rayne of the Elven Navy will be personally taking...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 3,870
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ok.. in your eyes.. you have a (tag) that you...

Ok.. in your eyes.. you have a (tag) that you think verifies your use of being a demon goddess.. BESIDES the fact that I believe Etien LOLRP created....

Anyways, you saying that gives me reason...
Forum: Forest 09-07-2005, 12:23 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,363
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hmm.. that sarcasm coming from someone who has...

Hmm.. that sarcasm coming from someone who has such a small speck of a life that he took the time to take a Debaglio picture head, put it on a shirt image he found, then research DISNEY letters to...
Forum: Forest 09-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,363
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Have you ever considered she logged on witht he...

Have you ever considered she logged on witht he name of 'L' and had yet to realize her tag was set that way?

I know I've done it before.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,627
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Who do you think YOU are Sam? You are only an...

Who do you think YOU are Sam? You are only an Event Admin, it's not like you have the power to do anything but spawn items and put it us in the pillory.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,627
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Sam, your still dodging the question here. Do you...

Sam, your still dodging the question here. Do you or do you not use your Event Admin powers to spawn items for the events?
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,627
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I was in CP four months.. beyond the mayors.....

I was in CP four months.. beyond the mayors.. myself (valanduil), and maybe alan and a handful of about three other people.. (takinginto account this is about 8 people.. out of.. .30?) no one RP'd....
Forum: Guild Life 09-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 6,784
Posted By AlaricoMontario
And I think it's a sign of lazy staff when the...

And I think it's a sign of lazy staff when the nit pick at every excuse they can find NOT to go in and take two clicks to verify them ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-03-2005, 05:28 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,230
Posted By AlaricoMontario
what he said

what he said
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-03-2005, 04:31 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,564
Posted By AlaricoMontario
i like em... it looks very..w ell.. cool.. and...

i like em... it looks very..w ell.. cool.. and looks likea lot of work was put into it.

And jacob, until you can make better graphics and make a difference, do shut the hell up and quit being...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-03-2005, 03:21 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,230
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Well.. I think they should.. NOT get votes....

Well.. I think they should.. NOT get votes. Techincally... after that Samurai convention thingy I don't even think they are recognized as a nation anymore? Kefkin is just dodging bullets against thes...
Forum: Samurai 08-30-2005, 01:22 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,673
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It may be taken in by all the kingdoms, but I...

It may be taken in by all the kingdoms, but I highly doubt it will stay 'The Code of the Almighty Allah Zurkiba'
Forum: Forest 08-28-2005, 03:48 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,943
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I like it.. IMPLEMENT NOW *cracks whip*

I like it.. IMPLEMENT NOW *cracks whip*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,088
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Graal 3D - Help

I can't figure out how to download 3D, and the G3D forums are off the viewing stage or whatever. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Forum: English 08-27-2005, 06:46 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,447
Posted By AlaricoMontario
true.. i just blew 25/30 dollars on VIP so I...

true.. i just blew 25/30 dollars on VIP so I wouldn;t ahve to wait :(
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-27-2005, 05:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 689
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Here's an idea! We COULD just leave it how...

Here's an idea!

We COULD just leave it how it is.. and.. oh I don't kn ow... put in two extra mouseclicks of effort everynow and then!

::end sarcasm::
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 8,011
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Dustari has had more people on tag than samurai...

Dustari has had more people on tag than samurai has had in a long time.

Bosh is slacking off, and has continued to slack off even after I believe Draxx& Las of Forest and Alan(?) suggested perhaps...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-27-2005, 04:05 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 8,011
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Man.. you really do like the hate you get from...

Man.. you really do like the hate you get from turning your back on people, helping those already hated, and just adding to your resume, don't you OasaTor?


You may be the one person besides...
Forum: Zone 08-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 5,699
Posted By AlaricoMontario
why not just have it, instead of take the hits,...

why not just have it, instead of take the hits, reflect them off.. it would go witht eh plasma sabre idea ;)
Forum: Zone 08-26-2005, 02:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,484
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Mech Glitching?

Somehow, the DarkSide is glitching the mechs onto the top dock, I believe this is by activating their jetpacks as they get in, honestly I don't know as I am a Sabre Fighter and it's illegal for me to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-26-2005, 02:41 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,686
Posted By AlaricoMontario
HURRAH! All for diamonds being revertexd not to...

HURRAH! All for diamonds being revertexd not to their original price of 300, but to 200 say aye :)

(Although those crowns would be worth more th an their valued 4,000 d iamonds now.. xD)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-26-2005, 12:23 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 8,011
Posted By AlaricoMontario
In short, our staff need to A) Get off...

In short, our staff need to

A) Get off their lazy asses and do their job
B) Ban ETien and Kekfin
C) Make the kingdoms right again
D) LIsten to us, don't make us track you down. YOUR HERE to...
Forum: Kingdoms 08-21-2005, 03:13 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,738
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I agree.

I agree.
Showing results 351 to 375 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.