Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nappa
Forum: Kingdoms 01-14-2005, 08:39 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 16,892
Posted By Nappa
I don't understand. Zormites live hundreds of...

I don't understand. Zormites live hundreds of years AND have more babies then humans due to they lay eggs like fish. Why are they being outpaced by humans ?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,651
Posted By Nappa
I don't like it. Doesn't feel like graal.

I don't like it. Doesn't feel like graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,886
Posted By Nappa
We have both LATs and NATs. What more do you want...

We have both LATs and NATs. What more do you want ? Someone to poop on the lawn to fertilize it ?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 5,735
Posted By Nappa
Awesome!

Awesome!
Forum: Kingdoms 01-13-2005, 03:48 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 16,892
Posted By Nappa
They are both almost the same thing anyway.

They are both almost the same thing anyway.
Forum: Kingdoms 01-13-2005, 03:37 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 16,892
Posted By Nappa
Noones forcing you to read anything. Go to...

Noones forcing you to read anything. Go to another forum if you don't want to read it.
Forum: Kingdoms 01-13-2005, 03:36 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 16,892
Posted By Nappa
Padren, don't you see that noone here is buying...

Padren, don't you see that noone here is buying your crappy arguements but yourself ?

God, you need to stop being so airheaded.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-13-2005, 03:33 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 908
Posted By Nappa
THANK YOU ALL FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION

THANK YOU ALL FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION
Forum: Era News 01-13-2005, 03:32 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,288
Posted By Nappa
You are a retard, sir. ...

You are a retard, sir.

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3043/winky.gif
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 800
Posted By Nappa
Welcome back mr jenova person.

Welcome back mr jenova person.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 908
Posted By Nappa
Question

I'm not sure if this is "graal related" but it's forum related.

I just defected over from linear over to hybrid mode, and would like to know if I select a post through that little viewy thingy at...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,322
Posted By Nappa
Inept leaders who got their positions through...

Inept leaders who got their positions through popularity contests rather then through skill.

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3043/winky.gif
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 5,735
Posted By Nappa
A matter of opinion. ...

A matter of opinion.

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3043/winky.gif
Forum: Dustari 01-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,592
Posted By Nappa
FIFTHDEDED. Oh sorry. I was the third guy...

FIFTHDEDED.

Oh sorry. I was the third guy already :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 5,735
Posted By Nappa
What if we are wireless ? ...

What if we are wireless ?

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3043/winky.gif
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 5,735
Posted By Nappa
Yes, when I was on 56k UDP wouldn't allow me to...

Yes, when I was on 56k UDP wouldn't allow me to properly play. The lag was so horrible I couldn't even properly move (on GK).

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3043/winky.gif
Forum: Graphic Design 01-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,079
Posted By Nappa
shapes.. k. ...

shapes.. k.

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3043/winky.gif
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-12-2005, 07:03 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,886
Posted By Nappa
Just because you think you know about something...

Just because you think you know about something doesn't mean you do.

:rolleyes: http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3043/winky.gif
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-12-2005, 07:02 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,924
Posted By Nappa
cats must be thrown at houses now.

cats must be thrown at houses now.
Forum: Dustari 01-12-2005, 06:59 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,592
Posted By Nappa
Request thirded.

Request thirded.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 9,733
Posted By Nappa
I think she already knows this. And if she...

I think she already knows this. And if she doesn't, then she's stupider then I thought.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 5,735
Posted By Nappa
Yes ...

Yes


http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3043/winky.gif
Forum: Kingdoms 01-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 16,892
Posted By Nappa
This is all that I want. I am not forcing you...

This is all that I want. I am not forcing you guys to do anything else. You guys have already thrown away the fact that the entire 2k1 Zormite existed, cut all ties with them and change your name....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,924
Posted By Nappa
I love the skunk. ninja edit: WINKY...

I love the skunk.

ninja edit:

WINKY DOESNT WORK IN THIS FORUM. WTF.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,682
Posted By Nappa
Posting conversation logs is illegal, no ? ...

Posting conversation logs is illegal, no ?

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3043/winky.gif
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.