Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 15 of 15
«
First
<
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Showing results 351 to 357 of 357
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
oinknessx
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
12-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Replies:
32
My Services
Views:
4,317
Posted By
oinknessx
Thanks :D If any playerworld deserves to...
Thanks :D
If any playerworld deserves to come back, that playerworld would be Gileada. It was the "shissle" as these hippity hop folks will say. All I ever wanted to do with graal was work for...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
12-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Replies:
32
My Services
Views:
4,317
Posted By
oinknessx
Well, the production is a bit dodgey, it's very...
Well, the production is a bit dodgey, it's very hard to produce them correctly, I have tryed several times and I am still trying, and I am asking professionals for help.... I think I will have it...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
12-05-2004, 02:10 AM
Replies:
13
Sanstrata Is Hiring One Sound Effect Creator
Views:
1,533
Posted By
oinknessx
I don't have a microphone, otherwise I would have...
I don't have a microphone, otherwise I would have volunteered. Feel free to contact me about music though. (Midi / mp3)....
I was thinking the mp3 thing would be similar to GK where they player...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
12-05-2004, 01:41 AM
Replies:
32
My Services
Views:
4,317
Posted By
oinknessx
I was actually trying a new guitar soundfont.......
I was actually trying a new guitar soundfont.... Distortion is hard to do without actually playing a real guitar... So unfortunately, that is just about as good as it gets. I have been trying to...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
12-04-2004, 10:52 PM
Replies:
32
My Services
Views:
4,317
Posted By
oinknessx
Yeah, Tribulation and Gileada were going to be...
Yeah, Tribulation and Gileada were going to be blockbusters, that is if they would have survived long enough, but they didn't. :( Tribulation was a great playerworld, with an original tileset made by...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
12-04-2004, 04:47 AM
Replies:
32
My Services
Views:
4,317
Posted By
oinknessx
Thanks! I was going to reply and say... I just...
Thanks! I was going to reply and say... I just noticed that forum AFTER I posted and I couldn't really do anything after that, so I was going to copy it and paste it into the other forum but I kept...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
12-04-2004, 04:20 AM
Replies:
32
My Services
Views:
4,317
Posted By
oinknessx
My Services
Many of you may remember me. I worked on playerworlds like Tribulation, Gileada, and Maloria, I guess that was a pretty long time ago.
Anyway, I have returned to the Graal scene to help work on a...
Showing results 351 to 357 of 357
Page 15 of 15
«
First
<
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:47 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.