Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Gods 06-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,549
Posted By CidNight1142
Those are pretty sick stats.

Those are pretty sick stats.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,768
Posted By CidNight1142
In text, the following: is about as harsh as...

In text, the following:

is about as harsh as one can be. But a nice attempt at ignoring the part of my post that actually mattered.
That'd be the part where I show how you put words in...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,130
Posted By CidNight1142
Its neat, don't beat yourself up.

Its neat, don't beat yourself up.
Forum: GK Bugs 06-04-2006, 02:12 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,315
Posted By CidNight1142
Well played, sir. I dare say your English is...

Well played, sir.

I dare say your English is improving?
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2006, 02:09 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,768
Posted By CidNight1142
Ok. So you decided what he was talking about,...

Ok. So you decided what he was talking about, and then yelled at him for what you assumed he meant? Wow. Good job.

There are tons of dragons in LoTR. Actually, there are none. There is one in...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,799
Posted By CidNight1142
Those are javelins. There are 'spears' that have...

Those are javelins. There are 'spears' that have the attack style where you can spin them and attack left and right. They have no particularly special stats, but have a cool gani and look (that...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,495
Posted By CidNight1142
and event/alched items?

and event/alched items?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2006, 05:40 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,153
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm sorry, I cannot pick option three. Support...

I'm sorry, I cannot pick option three. Support the creation of development tools for mac and linux today! We're paying customers too!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2006, 05:38 AM
Replies: 11
Poll: Who Plays?
Views: 1,686
Posted By CidNight1142
Fairly close.

Fairly close.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2006, 05:37 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,733
Posted By CidNight1142
Something about that picture terrifies me.

Something about that picture terrifies me.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-01-2006, 01:32 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,692
Posted By CidNight1142
You can put them in sacks of holding.

You can put them in sacks of holding.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,799
Posted By CidNight1142
Only problem with this is that spears are an...

Only problem with this is that spears are an absorbinantly rare item for something that should be craftable.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-31-2006, 06:12 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,799
Posted By CidNight1142
Maybe not a class. Ok, definately not a class. ...

Maybe not a class. Ok, definately not a class. But maybe some equipment and stats that resemble dragoon stuff.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-31-2006, 04:31 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,799
Posted By CidNight1142
So? Why shoot down the kid for no reason other...

So? Why shoot down the kid for no reason other than to pet your ego?

Yes, he meant Kain. Kain was badass and RP dragoons are cool.

Check out how real life thieve's aren't nearly as cool as...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 05-31-2006, 04:19 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,454
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm sure that will be more than enough. They...

I'm sure that will be more than enough. They look really good by the way!
Forum: Zone 05-30-2006, 07:54 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 5,452
Posted By CidNight1142
Googi, why do you allow yourself to fester in...

Googi, why do you allow yourself to fester in graalian fecal matter? Come back to the Kingdoms forums where we can discuss speed caps and high class subjects like how annoying Dayaa is.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2006, 07:43 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,539
Posted By CidNight1142
Sam?

Sam?
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-30-2006, 05:44 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,509
Posted By CidNight1142
We can only run so many events. :( The events...

We can only run so many events. :( The events team is much more active than it used to be, in my opinion. But we can't do much outside the confines of our own imagination. Sam provides us with the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2006, 05:35 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,539
Posted By CidNight1142
This would be going in the complete wrong...

This would be going in the complete wrong direction. We should be looking to lower the WC and AC, not raise them.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 677
Posted By CidNight1142
Even more low level poverty is bad. I made my...

Even more low level poverty is bad. I made my way up by leveling on skeletons and rex's and selling the brutals and immenses I found. I know this is what alot of people do. To take this out of the...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-28-2006, 08:09 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,411
Posted By CidNight1142
I like the sides, but I'm with Jordan on the...

I like the sides, but I'm with Jordan on the incorrect perspective from the top.
Forum: Kingdoms 05-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,985
Posted By CidNight1142
Harhar, I suppose that sounds about right.

Harhar, I suppose that sounds about right.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,492
Posted By CidNight1142
If we have a few different styles that could be...

If we have a few different styles that could be cool. The more diversity in the teams the better. Obviously, the due date of this has been extended due to stimulated interest.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By CidNight1142
Who bought the cool kid?

Who bought the cool kid?
Forum: Samurai 05-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,927
Posted By CidNight1142
Does Dustari have an army or will it just be...

Does Dustari have an army or will it just be Zormite v.Fr0
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.