Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,896
Posted By Akoalin
Could someone please upload the 2 hairs I made?...

Could someone please upload the 2 hairs I made? (attached)
EDIT: I'm going to make some robotic parts over the weekend.
Forum: Zone 03-16-2005, 02:50 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,696
Posted By Akoalin
Thruster Boots ($4500)....jumping lessons seems a...

Thruster Boots ($4500)....jumping lessons seems a little primitive. I've always wondered though why you need a hand free to use your jetpack...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,297
Posted By Akoalin
The tank up and down directions just look like a...

The tank up and down directions just look like a box... not a tank. As for the teleporters maybe not on the dropship, but the teleporter to base 1. The transport wagone is decent, the visor on the...
Forum: Zone 03-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,379
Posted By Akoalin
Who's patient enough to do that?

Who's patient enough to do that?
Forum: Zone 03-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,774
Posted By Akoalin
That's why you start firing as soon as someone is...

That's why you start firing as soon as someone is in range.



2 bursts kill most.



It's one of the best weapons. you can just keep firing at someone and they won't be able to move. Plus it...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-10-2005, 03:37 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,613
Posted By Akoalin
I've done more than recolors. May I remind you of...

I've done more than recolors. May I remind you of the R50? I'm gonna make some sort of rifle next...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-10-2005, 03:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,613
Posted By Akoalin
I'de love to be Zone GFX team... I'm probally...

I'de love to be Zone GFX team... I'm probally qualified enough and have enough time to do the work...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,613
Posted By Akoalin
People GFX

Most people on Zone look a ton alike. We need some more graphics for customizing a character. Recolors are ok but we need more originals. I attached to quick hair recolors that would fit in with the...
Forum: Zone 03-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,774
Posted By Akoalin
Chaingun (extremely fast and deadly), KR 90...

Chaingun (extremely fast and deadly), KR 90 (bullets do alot of damage), and Enhanced Pulsar (too fast x.x) are all great weapons. I never use rocketlaunchers or mortars though. Mortars are for...
Forum: Zone 03-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,774
Posted By Akoalin
Are you saying Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Mortar,...

Are you saying Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Mortar, Enhanced Pulsar, and KR90 are useless?
Forum: Zone 03-09-2005, 03:27 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,774
Posted By Akoalin
New Recruits generically aren't "the right...

New Recruits generically aren't "the right hands". Usually they're only playing so their team to win... and they'll do anything (lameing) to win.
Forum: Zone 03-09-2005, 03:18 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,774
Posted By Akoalin
It's a fricken WMD. I'm sorry we're not all...

It's a fricken WMD. I'm sorry we're not all "perfect" like you. Ask anyone but someone who uses a shotgun. They'll all tell you that they're overpowered. It is possible to beat someone with a...
Forum: Zone 03-09-2005, 03:05 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,774
Posted By Akoalin
Shotguns

They're ticking me off. 2 hits ko plus they freeze you.

3 options:

1.) Reduce the number of bullets

2.) Drastically reduce damage

3.) Spread the bullets out and increase reload time...
Forum: Zone 03-09-2005, 03:00 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,298
Posted By Akoalin
I've been ticked off with medics today. They...

I've been ticked off with medics today. They fight for awhile with crossbow and then turn around and heal. When they heal themselves they should stand still for AT LEAST 1 1/2 seconds. IMO they...
Forum: Zone 03-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,624
Posted By Akoalin
Reminds me of Ratchet and Clank online... with...

Reminds me of Ratchet and Clank online... with the buggy one person drives and the other one fires the turret.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2005, 03:35 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 15,025
Posted By Akoalin
That was before they had any other options as far...

That was before they had any other options as far as servers go >_<
Forum: Future Improvements 03-08-2005, 03:08 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,397
Posted By Akoalin
No sig should be 300kbs. If it is, you seriously...

No sig should be 300kbs. If it is, you seriously need to compress it to a smaller format (anything but JPEG and 24 bit bmp).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2005, 02:45 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 15,025
Posted By Akoalin
*Remembers days when 60 people were on classic at...

*Remembers days when 60 people were on classic at once*
Forum: Level Design 03-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,871
Posted By Akoalin
Get giffy, it turns bmps into GIFs. Since GIFs...

Get giffy, it turns bmps into GIFs. Since GIFs don't have too many colors you shouldn't use them for screenshots with lights in them.
Forum: Zone 03-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,236
Posted By Akoalin
Well.... I never use electron anymore....

Well.... I never use electron anymore....
Forum: Zone 03-07-2005, 04:32 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,236
Posted By Akoalin
There's also a similar problem with the electron....

There's also a similar problem with the electron. It doesn't register kills and when you kill someone it says whoever killed anotherperson with 0hp
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,579
Posted By Akoalin
New doesn't mean good... most of us liked the...

New doesn't mean good... most of us liked the classic bodies better...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,579
Posted By Akoalin
Isn't some official revival of G2k1 being worked...

Isn't some official revival of G2k1 being worked on?
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,387
Posted By Akoalin
ok.. a little slower and 25 hp.

ok.. a little slower and 25 hp.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,387
Posted By Akoalin
It doesn't shoot very far and doesn't have a high...

It doesn't shoot very far and doesn't have a high rate of fire. so it's like a low range heavy infantry ap ripper. Heavy Inf are slow, so it wouldn't be to hard to get away.
Showing results 351 to 375 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.