Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-12-2002, 04:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,999
Posted By thesaiyan
yes! 20 extra cool points for the boats! And the...

yes! 20 extra cool points for the boats! And the staff there is actually helpful and nice.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2002, 06:04 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,274
Posted By thesaiyan
I saw him on SL today. I talked with him some....

I saw him on SL today. I talked with him some. But he had to leave. I miss James. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2002, 09:57 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,274
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Serbers are ded!

I bet you ten bucks its bravo again. :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-08-2002, 02:34 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,887
Posted By thesaiyan
Dude that was harsh. Moon is cool.

Dude that was harsh. Moon is cool.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-07-2002, 04:37 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,096
Posted By thesaiyan
Do you think we are stupid? :D Why would we get...

Do you think we are stupid? :D Why would we get rid of them?! They will still be there to keep players happy. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2002, 06:02 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,181
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea I don't really remember G3k's levels being...

Yea I don't really remember G3k's levels being that great but I do remember that the staff were always cool and answerd any questions for you. I miss Graal3000 :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2002, 08:02 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,757
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Re: Re: The RUSH Review

haha bullshit.. a noob could make a better player world than Mal. That place is just eww.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2002, 04:49 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,558
Posted By thesaiyan
Most of the people that play Valk are freaks....

Most of the people that play Valk are freaks. That server is just messed up.
Forum: Guild Life 08-01-2002, 07:38 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,028
Posted By thesaiyan
haha You Jackass!

haha You Jackass!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2002, 03:55 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,248
Posted By thesaiyan
You're cheating on Scalper!!! You bish!:megaeek:

You're cheating on Scalper!!! You bish!:megaeek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2002, 03:49 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,248
Posted By thesaiyan
Bravo is a ok server. Not the best, but it has...

Bravo is a ok server. Not the best, but it has some things on there that are fun. But there are some staff there that are total *****s. I asked an ET to heal me so I could spar and he asked me how to...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-01-2002, 03:44 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,122
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea I use to play Delteria a lot. Now I don't...

Yea I use to play Delteria a lot. Now I don't like it anymore.

And the things about uploading,... they must be lazy mofos if they can't make a tag real quick. It doesn't take 10 friggen minutes to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2002, 08:44 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By thesaiyan
You must not look through the player worlds good...

You must not look through the player worlds good enough. Shaded Legend doesn't have NPC Server. But we are getting one like this week.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2002, 08:21 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,779
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Ah ha ha! Hilarious...

Evil,... just evil! That poor guy.:(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-28-2002, 10:59 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,190
Posted By thesaiyan
Staff without RC.

You know how you have to be on staff= in the server options to be able to use and rights and to have RC. Well some servers have staff such as Events Team and FAQ that do not have RC. So they simply...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-28-2002, 10:50 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,683
Posted By thesaiyan
Moon, where have you been? I haven't seen you...

Moon, where have you been? I haven't seen you post here in a while. I guess you were away thinking this great idea up. I really like the idea. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2002, 08:57 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,741
Posted By thesaiyan
Hmm I remember banning an account like that on...

Hmm I remember banning an account like that on Shaded Legend. Was High Tech editing server flags on DoomsDay? If so I know who it is. Its a player named shadrak. I have banned him many times on SL....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2002, 07:28 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 966
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: God Damn NPC-Server

Sucks major ass that it keeps crashing but can you people please chill out with the NPC Server crashing threads. I know its sucks that it goes down like every day but the threads are getting...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2002, 07:18 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,975
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Linux Cyberjoueurs location

It does happen. Its called Toyota and Honda. *Smacks head*:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2002, 07:15 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,574
Posted By thesaiyan
A little advice,... Don't lay your **** to wear...

A little advice,... Don't lay your **** to wear people steal it. If this were a real life event the police would have called you an idiot for doing it. :O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2002, 05:35 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,976
Posted By thesaiyan
What do you think will come from GraalOnline? I...

What do you think will come from GraalOnline? I think its stupid to ban him for talking about roms. But its ok to talk about X-Box and GameCube? Holy ****! The staff are trying to keep what little...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2002, 09:48 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,251
Posted By thesaiyan
hahahahha! you sick freak! =P I got the...

hahahahha! you sick freak! =P

I got the remote control for when mal gets taken down for good so we can watch other playerworlds go down.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2002, 09:39 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,110
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Easier managed playerlist.

Hahah you little bish thats from a trianer. There is a trianer that has an option to the side that says "player list on." Yes yes I know, everyone is going to say " omg you haxor! How would u know?!"...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 04:05 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,205
Posted By thesaiyan
Im pretty sure he said he paid $250 for it. He...

Im pretty sure he said he paid $250 for it. He was telling James205 about it once on Shaded Legend.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 02:13 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,205
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea Raymond bought a ******* from CJ and it...

Yea Raymond bought a ******* from CJ and it doesn't even work for him. So he wasted $250 just like that. It sucks. :(
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.