Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RevolutionJS
Forum: Zone 02-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,912
Posted By RevolutionJS
Since when he is a new staff?

Since when he is a new staff?
Forum: Zone 02-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,125
Posted By RevolutionJS
I mean at spar.

I mean at spar.
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,912
Posted By RevolutionJS
Are you serious Jasper?

Are you serious Jasper?
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 17,789
Posted By RevolutionJS
Why we need to know that?

Why we need to know that?
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,125
Posted By RevolutionJS
3x10 at close combat is kinda much isnt it?

3x10 at close combat is kinda much isnt it?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,465
Posted By RevolutionJS
I geuss urs made in 06 :)

I geuss urs made in 06 :)
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 17,789
Posted By RevolutionJS
I agree that you don't need to be able to write a...

I agree that you don't need to be able to write a good application, the current ETs are maybe good writers but they are far away from being good Hosters.
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,125
Posted By RevolutionJS
Not in my opinion

Not in my opinion
Forum: Videos 02-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 49,633
Posted By RevolutionJS
Im happy I got an Itouch =D EDIT: They...

Im happy I got an Itouch =D

EDIT:
They should make a Lite version for the people who dont have credit cards to pay.
Forum: Your opinion 02-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 90,148
Posted By RevolutionJS
What you mean? About the playercount dropping...

What you mean?
About the playercount dropping last Month or years?
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 17,789
Posted By RevolutionJS
I think this is kinda about me, I know I dont...

I think this is kinda about me, I know I dont have a chance to become ET as long youre ETA.
I talked much with Ravenblade and he knows a other side from me.
A much more smart and serious side, Same...
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,912
Posted By RevolutionJS
In 1 year Dutchies (and thionville bro's) Took...

In 1 year Dutchies (and thionville bro's) Took over Zone.
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,125
Posted By RevolutionJS
In a spar you just use Ghost rifle and you make...

In a spar you just use Ghost rifle and you make poop of him.
Forum: Zone 02-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 17,789
Posted By RevolutionJS
1 thing xD

1 thing xD
Forum: Zone 02-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 17,789
Posted By RevolutionJS
If I Could Change Anything On Zone

If you could change one thing on Zone, what would it be?

I would give comando class back to the trials.
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,310
Posted By RevolutionJS
Its Very ugly.

Its Very ugly.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,773
Posted By RevolutionJS
December 22nd is the birthday of my sisters :)

December 22nd is the birthday of my sisters :)
Forum: Zone 02-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By RevolutionJS
Oh sorry, I was comparing RPs to Rippers

Oh sorry, I was comparing RPs to Rippers
Forum: Zone 02-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By RevolutionJS
RPs are better cus u can use them in every class...

RPs are better cus u can use them in every class to.
Forum: Zone 01-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By RevolutionJS
Rps and BPs are the same but in my opinion are...

Rps and BPs are the same but in my opinion are RPs/BPs better then Ripper because they have a wider spread so you can corner your enemy more easy.
Forum: Zone 01-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,429
Posted By RevolutionJS
I support this Idea but its alot of work.

I support this Idea but its alot of work.
Forum: Zone 01-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,437
Posted By RevolutionJS
I think it is.

I think it is.
Forum: Zone 01-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,648
Posted By RevolutionJS
Maybe to stun people so they cant attack for 5...

Maybe to stun people so they cant attack for 5 second
Or lower there damage with 10 procent.
Forum: Zone 01-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,437
Posted By RevolutionJS
I paiid 390 gelats for it.. I want to kill a...

I paiid 390 gelats for it..
I want to kill a trial in ATLEAST 2 shots with a sniper..
Forum: Zone 01-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,648
Posted By RevolutionJS
Fist arnt that Futuristic, But maybe some nice...

Fist arnt that Futuristic,
But maybe some nice gloves are better.
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.