Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Your opinion 10-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 40,948
Posted By ffcmike
Your over-use of the word awesome is giving too...

Your over-use of the word awesome is giving too much credit.
Forum: Classic News 10-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
I think I'm paying the price for being a...

I think I'm paying the price for being a negligent business man in a previous life.
Forum: Classic News 09-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
There's always the possibility of having special...

There's always the possibility of having special versions of existing cards with a higher level.
Forum: Classic News 09-29-2012, 02:03 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
It stands out just as much as the weapon you use...

It stands out just as much as the weapon you use to play the game.
Forum: Classic News 09-29-2012, 01:45 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
55117

55117
Forum: Classic News 09-29-2012, 01:41 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
This is what the manual says about it: ...

This is what the manual says about it:



I don't think this needs to be dumbed down.
Forum: Classic News 09-29-2012, 01:34 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
The simplest possible way to describe it is that...

The simplest possible way to describe it is that when placing a card next to one of your opponents card, you deal damage if the number on your card facing your opponents card is higher then the...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,179
Posted By ffcmike
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Classic News 09-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
Yes. It is based on it. ...

Yes.



It is based on it.



Weren't you asking if you can make this game into a server a while back?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Replies: 547
Sticky: Free tiles
Views: 1,061,373
Posted By ffcmike
function onCreated(){ ...

function onCreated(){
this.setcharani("ostrich_bury", "");
this.nick = "Name the Ostrich";
}

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated(){
this.setshape(1, 48, 48);
}
Forum: Your opinion 09-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 42,898
Posted By ffcmike
Thinking Stefan will make a meaningful response...

Thinking Stefan will make a meaningful response towards anything regarding the subscription policy or trial restrictions is probably one of the easiest ways to "troll" these forums.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,619
Posted By ffcmike
This hasn't worked ever since a certain...

This hasn't worked ever since a certain NPC-Server update a couple years ago affected the behaviour of variables being synchronised from serverside to clientside.
The best bet would probably be to...
Forum: Tech Support 09-15-2012, 02:11 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,296
Posted By ffcmike
It's fixed, thanks.

It's fixed, thanks.
Forum: Tech Support 09-15-2012, 12:55 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,296
Posted By ffcmike
global_motionblur.gani Crash

I believe there is a possibility global_motionblur.gani is being used by hacker(s) as a method to crash players clients, simply by setting it to their characters gani as opposed to its normal usage...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,311
Posted By ffcmike
I would consider myself a sparrer, having amassed...

I would consider myself a sparrer, having amassed over 1000 wins and 300 defeats since we began recording stats. Although I do not spar much now, I occasionally get PMs of "Hey can you come to the...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,547
Posted By ffcmike
Spoiler: Everyone does.

Spoiler: Everyone does.
Forum: Bug Report 09-14-2012, 05:06 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but...

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but when you begin dragging a GUI via gui.startDrag();, and then move your mouse outside of the client window and click somewhere, the gui will freeze on...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 09-14-2012, 02:11 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,053
Posted By ffcmike
It's been on the same machine for several months...

It's been on the same machine for several months now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-13-2012, 01:27 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,906
Posted By ffcmike
It's sad to read this, and something I don't...

It's sad to read this, and something I don't think anyone can blame you for. Always remember this is despite your efforts, not because of them.
Forum: Future Improvements 09-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 904
Posted By ffcmike
Ofcourse it's a possibility but when observing...

Ofcourse it's a possibility but when observing within this section beyond this specific thread it does not seem to be the case to much of an extent.
Forum: Future Improvements 09-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 904
Posted By ffcmike
A Future Improvements Section

I think it would be good if this forum had a section where developers can request future improvements, where if useful enough and simple to implement, may possibly be added by the games owner(s) to...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,899
Posted By ffcmike
Please keep off my lawn.

Please keep off my lawn.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2012, 02:21 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,945
Posted By ffcmike
In honour of Bell I'd hope.

In honour of Bell I'd hope.
Forum: Future Improvements 09-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 608
Posted By ffcmike
Disable Receiving of ToGuilds For a Player

I have toguilds going into a scripted message box, which some players find useful for events, though it seems most players overall prefer the original method of receiving a PM.
Ideally I would be...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,770
Posted By ffcmike
Bump.

Bump.
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.