Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 75 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: --Chris--
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-03-2004, 06:45 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,138
Posted By --Chris--
Welcome back

Welcome back
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-03-2004, 06:39 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,621
Posted By --Chris--
Bragged?... I believe the only time I mentioned...

Bragged?...
I believe the only time I mentioned something like that was defending myself from people saying during the application process months ago "omg u r supposed to quit all jobs" without...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,621
Posted By --Chris--
I guess I'm too incompetent and inexperianced to...

I guess I'm too incompetent and inexperianced to rationally adapt to change unlike everyone else that has and will apply in the future (=
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-02-2004, 03:07 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,521
Posted By --Chris--
Happy Birthday "Hauntless" ;)

Happy Birthday "Hauntless" ;)
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-01-2004, 09:01 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,222
Posted By --Chris--
Happy Birthday Robert/Tux dude 8-)

Happy Birthday Robert/Tux dude 8-)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-01-2004, 05:44 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,621
Posted By --Chris--
I'm back from my vacation "^________^" VT is...

I'm back from my vacation "^________^"
VT is back too >D I wonder if they upgraded for 'em like I suggested. I'd hope so =/


I'd say my graphics aren't bad at all. Obviously you'd say Karsh's...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-01-2004, 05:02 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 858
Posted By --Chris--
Welcome back >D

Welcome back >D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-01-2004, 04:41 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,958
Posted By --Chris--
Alrighty, I'm back. Monday 31st, 10:45pm X_x

Alrighty, I'm back. Monday 31st, 10:45pm X_x
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,621
Posted By --Chris--
A) You're right, I only do everything but script....

A) You're right, I only do everything but script.

B) Already settled.

C) Refer to A.

D) That's alot coming from a guy that got fired from the GGT, deleted my kingdom, a known scammer and is...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-28-2004, 12:49 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,216
Posted By --Chris--
Ahoy there ;)

Ahoy there ;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-28-2004, 10:35 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,078
Posted By --Chris--
Gone for a few days.

I'm off to a beach house for a few days (from the 28th to June 1st...maybe 2nd.) Weee...lots of fun. Gonna be sure to take some pics - @ friends. *Poof*
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-28-2004, 06:27 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,817
Posted By --Chris--
Happy Birthday ;p

Happy Birthday ;p
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-28-2004, 12:00 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,621
Posted By --Chris--
Despite this being beneficial to me (;) @ Spark)...

Despite this being beneficial to me (;) @ Spark) I believe if he can't upgrade on his own just yet, being PWA and all that Unix or someone should give him a few months of gold or so to continue...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,923
Posted By --Chris--
Happy birthday Jagnub <3

Happy birthday Jagnub <3
Forum: Gani Construction 05-22-2004, 11:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,409
Posted By --Chris--
The damage script isn't in the gani. I don't know...

The damage script isn't in the gani. I don't know much about scripting else-wise :x
Forum: Kingdoms 05-22-2004, 04:33 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,138
Posted By --Chris--
Rights were re-added :)

Rights were re-added :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-21-2004, 11:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,135
Posted By --Chris--
See ya later duder 8-)

See ya later duder 8-)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2004, 05:45 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,958
Posted By --Chris--
I won't be able to attend. I'm going to the beach...

I won't be able to attend. I'm going to the beach from the 28th to the 1st of June. Damn it ;( Haunter/Shadowless/Newbcake <3 You better finish, we don't want inconsistent quality in kingdoms now, do...
Forum: Kingdoms 05-20-2004, 05:39 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,138
Posted By --Chris--
Forest - Pause of production

Well, something screwed all my rights on debug, possibly a "hard-drive problem" according to Stefan. Right now development would be on a stand-still until they are re-added. Just thought I'd let the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2004, 03:27 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,958
Posted By --Chris--
Pmg U Guyz R So Rite Lance Should Taek...

Pmg

U Guyz R So Rite

Lance Should Taek Teh Disrespect Kthz

He Is So Pittiful

Pitiful Even
Forum: Graphic Design 05-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,656
Posted By --Chris--
Add a green tumb =O

Add a green tumb =O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2004, 07:03 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,958
Posted By --Chris--
Laugh Out Loud

Laugh
Out
Loud
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,927
Posted By --Chris--
My e-mail is loaded with junk like that >_> I...

My e-mail is loaded with junk like that >_> I swear my graal e-mail address isn't even usable with how many I get daily X_x
Alot of e-mails are titled "stuff about you" with attachments like...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,821
Posted By --Chris--
You're a good guy :( Hope you decide to come back

You're a good guy :( Hope you decide to come back
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,327
Posted By --Chris--
No, the tag should be FAQ as not every question...

No, the tag should be FAQ as not every question would be role-play dependant, new comers and people that don't even know what RP is may have problems identifying them as FAQ and PMs should be...
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.