Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 351 to 375 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Donark
Forum: Zone 05-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,449
Posted By Donark
Well now with the managment change, I'm SURE...

Well now with the managment change, I'm SURE things will start to look better :D
Forum: Zone 05-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,384
Posted By Donark
Congrats! He will DEFFINTELY do a better job!

Congrats! He will DEFFINTELY do a better job!
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 9,852
Posted By Donark
So you're going to be able to upload your own...

So you're going to be able to upload your own house? O.o
Forum: Graphic Design 05-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 15,073
Posted By Donark
Make some sprite please :D

Make some sprite please :D
Forum: Zone 05-28-2009, 01:59 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,449
Posted By Donark
If you havn't noticed, we've been trying to...

If you havn't noticed, we've been trying to accomplish that.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,629
Posted By Donark
For once I agree with vman, AE can't run it at...

For once I agree with vman, AE can't run it at all..
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 05-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 28,095
Posted By Donark
not getting jailed for saying "hi" would be...

not getting jailed for saying "hi" would be nice.
Forum: Zone 05-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,449
Posted By Donark
Protect the Pimp :P

Protect the Pimp :P
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 05-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,191
Posted By Donark
Damn, third post on this forum :D And I don't...

Damn, third post on this forum :D And I don't even play zod :P
Forum: Zone 05-26-2009, 01:33 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,449
Posted By Donark
Many people have life time classic still. And i'm...

Many people have life time classic still. And i'm sure we would get some people to play again.



That's why you tell them ahead of times it's only for 2 weeks.



It's hooked people before.
Forum: Zone 05-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,449
Posted By Donark
Lightbulb Idea to increase playercount

Alright I'm sure a lot of people will disagree but at this point I think this might be thew only thing that will work.

For a week-month we should make Zone free to the people who have lifetime...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,065
Posted By Donark
Dayuummm a lot of people's birthdays I know this...

Dayuummm a lot of people's birthdays I know this week ;D

Happy birthday
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 951
Posted By Donark
lol @ name using the same picture for everyone ...

lol @ name using the same picture for everyone


Happy Birthday!
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 785
Posted By Donark
Happy bday

Happy bday
Forum: Zone 05-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,802
Posted By Donark
And almost all of his posts include an example...

And almost all of his posts include an example using deaser or ixi xD
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,598
Posted By Donark
Happy birthday eric!

Happy birthday eric!
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,162
Posted By Donark
grats >.>

grats >.>
Forum: Tech Support 05-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,401
Posted By Donark
All went to graal ghetto lol :P

All went to graal ghetto lol :P
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 9,852
Posted By Donark
And the only cool staff there is the one 8th down...

And the only cool staff there is the one 8th down from the top :]
Forum: Zone 05-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,802
Posted By Donark
Love rifle doesn't do damage or add to your own...

Love rifle doesn't do damage or add to your own health.

This gun sounds pretty cool, but it should do more damage than what it heals. So if it does 15 damage it should only heal like 3-5 a hit.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,268
Posted By Donark
yo.

yo.
Forum: Zone 05-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 14,322
Posted By Donark
Every single medal is way to easy to get. When I...

Every single medal is way to easy to get. When I open someone's stats I don't even bother too look at what medals the earned. They should make it nearly impossible to get all the medals, then that...
Forum: Zone 05-20-2009, 12:41 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,943
Posted By Donark
We would get more people on debug than the...

We would get more people on debug than the regular game -_-
Forum: Zone 05-19-2009, 12:35 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 14,322
Posted By Donark
You know that if they developed this, they would...

You know that if they developed this, they would wind up making it easy like all the other medals. No challenge :(

(Not saying you're idea is bad, I completely agree wih your idea)
Forum: Zone 05-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,943
Posted By Donark
Zone's so dead I'm not sure if any updates can...

Zone's so dead I'm not sure if any updates can revive it.
Showing results 351 to 375 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.