Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 348 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2001, 09:28 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,288
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I don't think IcePick was telling the truth when...

I don't think IcePick was telling the truth when he made up the hacker thing over Pms. Its impossible to have that much money without a hacker or RC help...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2001, 08:55 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,243
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I agree with you. You are allowed to PK staff,...

I agree with you. You are allowed to PK staff, but you can get sent to jail. Jail was made for PKers, so if a PKer killed anyone, they are supposed to go to jail. So you can PK staff, but you can get...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-18-2001, 08:02 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 6,170
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2001, 09:44 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 6,170
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2001, 07:52 AM
Replies: 12
Poll: BETTER poll.
Views: 1,542
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Shorty, he is the worst of them all.

Shorty, he is the worst of them all.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2001, 07:35 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,689
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I am the one working on that, but I um lost the...

I am the one working on that, but I um lost the sheet to all the player condos. I had only done Sunshine Resort and almost had finished the mountains, and then I lost the paper to Powderhorn Lodge.
Forum: Guild Life 03-15-2001, 08:45 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,891
Posted By Lyndzey8000
ok where did our discussion go? and was is this...

ok where did our discussion go? and was is this GRN thing? i havent been on classic for a few months
Forum: Guild Life 03-15-2001, 09:54 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,891
Posted By Lyndzey8000
this whole thread is quotes

this whole thread is quotes
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-14-2001, 06:08 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,678
Posted By Lyndzey8000
My brother is one year younger then me, 16 almost...

My brother is one year younger then me, 16 almost 17, and his name was Brandon.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-13-2001, 08:58 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,678
Posted By Lyndzey8000
hmmm

My older brother told me about Graal and I didn't really care about it then until I started playing. It was back in January 99 I think, and I think it was version 1.0. I played for about a month,...
Forum: Guild Life 03-13-2001, 10:32 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,118
Posted By Lyndzey8000
How Lycia said how they stop caring when they...

How Lycia said how they stop caring when they become oldbies, that is so true. I know a guy that always talks about he is from 2.2, of course I never knew there was a "2.2" though....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-12-2001, 08:45 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,784
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Tell me too!

Tell me too!
Forum: Tech Support 03-12-2001, 08:41 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,570
Posted By Lyndzey8000
?

?
Forum: Tech Support 03-12-2001, 02:39 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,570
Posted By Lyndzey8000
This topic went from help to lag, but just...

This topic went from help to lag, but just redownload it and like make a new folder called Graal and delete the other one, thats what I did when mine didnt work
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-11-2001, 01:34 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,784
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Exclamation I GOT 100 POSTS

I GOT 100 POSTS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-11-2001, 12:25 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,683
Posted By Lyndzey8000
HAHA! those poor people cant post on the board!...

HAHA! those poor people cant post on the board! hahahaha go get your own board poor people! leave us rich people alone!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-11-2001, 12:22 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,683
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Question can people not registered to this board still be...

can people not registered to this board still be able to see what we post?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-10-2001, 11:44 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,225
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Yes! myow did a great job with programming and...

Yes! myow did a great job with programming and glop did a good job with the server stuff
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2001, 02:23 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,348
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Unhappy I finished my sig but I forgot what file I saved...

I finished my sig but I forgot what file I saved it in
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2001, 02:20 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,348
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Talking look at me!

I am the one in the center of the hoss picture in the brown coat and black everything else! I am the one that started so beat that Lycia!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2001, 01:57 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,348
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I need to make my sig but I suck at drawing, let...

I need to make my sig but I suck at drawing, let me try to make one, I bet in a 30 seconds there will be a post to this one.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2001, 01:52 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,348
Posted By Lyndzey8000
WOW I changed my profile and when I got back to...

WOW I changed my profile and when I got back to this screen two people already posted...and Lycia has 94 posts already
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2001, 01:46 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,348
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Exclamation I was gone for school for like 8 hours and when I...

I was gone for school for like 8 hours and when I came back there was 250 posts...I still was the first non-admin to post so HA!
Showing results 326 to 348 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.