Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 07:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,617
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You insult your self with your SN. thats no fun :(

You insult your self with your SN. thats no fun :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2002, 07:03 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hey! Don't talk to psyker like that! and don't be...

Hey! Don't talk to psyker like that! and don't be rasist.

He will post the same thing over and over again to get the point stuck in your mind.

"People are to use to graal being free"

Thats a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-13-2002, 06:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 942
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Rudora System

Cool, theres been alot of portable bank NPC, day and nigh isn't that new, Item Dropper.. does that mean you can have other people do quests for you?

Looks cool.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 12:49 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Lie. :mad:

Lie. :mad:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Freeloaders are not what contribute to graal. ...

Freeloaders are not what contribute to graal.

If those freeloaders care enough about graal, they should pay the simple 15 dollars. Its not much to ask, with other ways of paying. Plus with the new...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 10:35 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hey! Its better that then 1702389120380...

Hey! Its better that then 1702389120380 Freeloaders EVERYWHERE!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-12-2002, 09:25 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,259
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Revelation X

Some of it was like WOW and some of it was like WTF, Some of the things on the map I found highly awkward.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 09:21 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,160
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I believe you can change the e-mail of your...

I believe you can change the e-mail of your account if you knew your password.

And I believe you can change the password of your account if you knew your old e-mail that you used to subscribe to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 09:19 AM
Replies: 16
hi
Views: 1,998
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: hi

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY! :megaeek:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 09:18 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I wouldn't want to listen to trial mass messages,...

I wouldn't want to listen to trial mass messages, I don't know why you would want to ether, It would be like:

"STOP UNIXMAD FROM MAKING GRAAL ALL p2p"

And I wouldn't want the hear that all the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 09:16 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Gee "your" an ******* too. ;) I don't have...

Gee "your" an ******* too. ;)

I don't have to be nice if I don't want to be nice, You are not my mother, or my father, or my grandma or grandpa, I have my own human rights to be nice to people I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 08:08 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY AGAIN FOR CLASSIC! 15...

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY AGAIN FOR CLASSIC! 15 DOLLARS IF YOU HAVEN'T UPGRADED BEFORE... I REPEAT. 15 DOLLARS IF YOU HAVEN'T UPGRADED BEFORE

IF YOU HAVE UPGRADED! YOU DO NOT HAVE OT PAY FOR CLASSIC...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 07:30 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
BRAD! GRAAL WILL NOT GO 3D, THEY ARE NOT CHANGING...

BRAD! GRAAL WILL NOT GO 3D, THEY ARE NOT CHANGING EVERYTHING ON GRAAL2002 THEY WORKED SO HARD ON! GRAAL IS NOT GOING 3D

a one time pay of 15 dollars is good enough for me any day, With abilities...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 01:50 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,473
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Leaving the forums

yep, thank god for cookies.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 01:45 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
this means oasis and all those other cool...

this means oasis and all those other cool playerworlds won't be p2p so I don't have to register my account! "HOO HAH!"
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 01:33 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,817
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who says Graal is dying?

Reread unixmad's post genius.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 01:15 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,817
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Who says Graal is dying?

Sir. Are you blind? Do you need help? The solution to all your problems is to jump of a cliff! Don't know how? Call

1-800-Jump-Die-Yay
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 12:10 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Will other players be able to access the levels...

Will other players be able to access the levels you have online? So people can play them? How will that work exactly
Forum: Level Design 04-11-2002, 12:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,033
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Level Tutorials

Are there level tutorials out there? Gori made one, but I can't findi t.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 11:54 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,254
Posted By ZeroFXSM
sorry I am extreamly sleepy and doing heavy...

sorry I am extreamly sleepy and doing heavy amounts of homework at the same time.

Thank you very much for clarififying that. I think I can close my own thread.

added: or not.. :o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 11:37 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,254
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Unixmad, Help.

I've already have had my account upgraded in the past, When my time runs out. Will I become a trial player? Or a registered player.

I don't want to lose all my hard work ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2002, 09:31 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,367
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I can't describe it, something with past present...

I can't describe it, something with past present future something.
Forum: Level Design 04-11-2002, 07:06 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,752
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Andor...Hiring...

Quests don't have to be LONGER to be better, just have a cool style to it and make it look cool.
Forum: Level Design 04-11-2002, 07:03 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,904
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I like it! and I give it a 8.8! Mainly because...

I like it! and I give it a 8.8! Mainly because I'm so picky and a see these little tile errors.

Actually I change my grade. I give it a 9.8 :)
Forum: Level Design 04-11-2002, 07:00 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 960
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Cool level? Is that a graal2k tree? Or is it...

Cool level?

Is that a graal2k tree? Or is it just your tree? Cause it looks cool.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.