Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2002, 11:21 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,698
Posted By Psyker
Yes. I wait to have it toggled for... oh, A FEW...

Yes. I wait to have it toggled for... oh, A FEW MONTHS only to have it taken away in the same day I have it working, without nobody telling me why or how it was removed!

Isn't that grrrrrreat?!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2002, 11:16 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,698
Posted By Psyker
And somewhere along that mess, I lost my RC...

And somewhere along that mess, I lost my RC access which I only had for *gasp* ONE day!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 11:14 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,796
Posted By Psyker
Corpse.

Corpse.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2002, 11:07 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 925
Posted By Psyker
[sigh of relief]

[sigh of relief]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 10:18 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,684
Posted By Psyker
I refer to you as a screensaver because there's a...

I refer to you as a screensaver because there's a show on TechTV named "The Screen Savers" in which these two silly guys help people fix computers, and so I refer to you as a screen saver. ;b

<3
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 09:03 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,910
Posted By Psyker
pierre <3 uhh... yeah?

pierre <3

uhh... yeah?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2002, 09:01 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 925
Posted By Psyker
I don't know.

I don't know.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2002, 08:43 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 925
Posted By Psyker
Crono was fired a few days ago... I guess...

Crono was fired a few days ago...

I guess that makes me the Admin. Oh dear.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2002, 08:00 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,521
Posted By Psyker
It isn't a lie! After I hire one or two more...

It isn't a lie!

After I hire one or two more reviewers (especially since Crono was fired :(), finish bringing Old Classic back, remedy all of these really annoying owner/co-owner playerworld...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-29-2002, 07:46 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,633
Posted By Psyker
gah... now I have to edit them, put them all in...

gah... now I have to edit them, put them all in one post, delete the other two...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 05:20 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,684
Posted By Psyker
buddies freddyfox - tgf_guy :D makoz - he...

buddies

freddyfox - tgf_guy :D
makoz - he is gone :(
wing - mithica old school!@
providence_admin2 - tyne?
stefan - no assembly required
(npcserver) - npcz 4 lyfe
metallickorin - tae ;)...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 05:02 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,378
Posted By Psyker
I was in that tourney King Clops started a while...

I was in that tourney King Clops started a while ago; I remember Entrancer was in it too

GSF or something like that, don't remember
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 02:54 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,037
Posted By Psyker
I CHALLENGE YOU, SILLY SHELL WALKING THING

I CHALLENGE YOU, SILLY SHELL WALKING THING
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 02:30 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 780
Posted By Psyker
http://www.scalperonline.net/psyker/zleepy.gif

http://www.scalperonline.net/psyker/zleepy.gif
Forum: Level Design 04-29-2002, 01:32 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,752
Posted By Psyker
Ah... 6/10. Not that much detail on the...

Ah... 6/10.

Not that much detail on the grass; try to use more tiles.
Some predefined objects are repeatedly, used such as the light stone.
Try to add bushes in little bunches, they usually...
Forum: Level Design 04-28-2002, 11:04 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,049
Posted By Psyker


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 10:51 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,056
Posted By Psyker
Well, it certainly will be better with more...

Well, it certainly will be better with more people on the forums...

It's getting boring here. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 10:48 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,301
Posted By Psyker
[megadrool] I'm sure all of the graphics...

[megadrool]

I'm sure all of the graphics will look great when you're finished, Konidias.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 10:37 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,816
Posted By Psyker
I was an LAT when N-Pulse first went up as a...

I was an LAT when N-Pulse first went up as a playerworld. :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 10:31 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,889
Posted By Psyker
More people, more posting. Hello. :)

More people, more posting.

Hello. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,521
Posted By Psyker
Everything you hear is false unless you hear it...

Everything you hear is false unless you hear it directly from me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 12:19 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,155
Posted By Psyker
You're still blacklisted.

You're still blacklisted.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,910
Posted By Psyker
I was called a n00b today because I was paused in...

I was called a n00b today because I was paused in the water, idling as usual.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 11:39 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,521
Posted By Psyker
I have wings.

I have wings.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 11:31 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,521
Posted By Psyker
The thing is, T3CK isn't a member.

The thing is, T3CK isn't a member.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.