Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Forest 02-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Leaves wouldn't be used in a permanent building,...

Leaves wouldn't be used in a permanent building, but leaf-shapped tiles could be easily used instead of stereotypical shingling. Also, the goal of this project was to produce a similiar but...
Forum: Forest 02-08-2007, 01:05 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Here, maybe this will help. This is fairly close...

Here, maybe this will help. This is fairly close to what it would look like, before we adjust the inside lights and what not.
Forum: GK Bugs 02-07-2007, 06:28 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,128
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I think the best solution would be to just take...

I think the best solution would be to just take your hat off and get a new hair style.
Forum: Forest 02-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Normally, under any condition, I would rather...

Normally, under any condition, I would rather kill anyone (in RP) trying to live INSIDE the tree(s).

Not to mention we have rain on GK now.
Forum: Forest 02-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
This is interesting, I have not been able to see...

This is interesting, I have not been able to see how they look "wrong" on the house type.

I have made some touch-ups to the leaves on the house but think I should resolve this stone issue in some...
Forum: Forest 02-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yea that will have to be changed some, won't be...

Yea that will have to be changed some, won't be so hard to do for me. The stone's are not really fixable, any changes and they lose the look of actually being stones. Unless you want me to change...
Forum: Forest 02-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Have the fifth version available now, some minor...

Have the fifth version available now, some minor touch-ups are planned.

Please do post any comments on how it could be better.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-03-2007, 04:06 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,097
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Aside from crops being affected from rain, this...

Aside from crops being affected from rain, this is what I was talking about. A way for peopel to know if its supposed to be raining or not. It has RP value and farming value to it.. So you can...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-03-2007, 01:54 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,097
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I simply would like to add a small little icon. ...

I simply would like to add a small little icon. Would state "Rain" "Heavy Rain" "Light rain" "Snow" whatever. you get the idea.. make a litlte cloud.. and a few raindrops coming from it.. and put it...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,097
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Weather Forecast

A small thing to tell you the weather built into the gui in the top right would be really nice, and a rather small addon.
Forum: Tech Support 02-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 954
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
This is the Forest inside load script ...

This is the Forest inside load script

//#CLIENTSIDE
if (playerenters) {
addtiledef tiles_inside.png,inside,1;
addtiledef2 tiles_wallsforests.png,insideforests,1024,224;
}


So if your...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,983
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
look up the entire boat and make it bigger and...

look up the entire boat and make it bigger and post the actual image in here so we can just get a cheap NPC copy and get it done faster. The less work staff have to do, the more likely it becomes.
Forum: Kingdoms 02-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,160
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
This I believe is the first step we need to think...

This I believe is the first step we need to think about before we can even begin to "choose" a new leader. There are certain groups that would easily choose one of their own in attempts to kill what...
Forum: Kingdoms 02-02-2007, 12:15 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,160
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Perhaps it won't be, but still it is now that I...

Perhaps it won't be, but still it is now that I was concerned with.
Forum: Kingdoms 02-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,160
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Considering recent events I agree with you that...

Considering recent events I agree with you that Samurai should have a leader and Zormite as well.. but Shelly can run Zormite, the Queen of Zormite that is.
Forum: Kingdoms 02-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,160
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
A secondary leader should normally take their...

A secondary leader should normally take their place. An example would be be when you have an active Queen or Prince to choose from.
Forum: Forest 02-01-2007, 03:37 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
updated one, forgot to post if after everyones...

updated one, forgot to post if after everyones suggestions.

This should be the one.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 13,548
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
that was the point of this your not supposed to...

that was the point of this
your not supposed to get to level 110 that easily.

Your only confirming to us that people do abuse these scrolls to get a level unnaturally.
Forum: Forest 01-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I can undo the stones easily, and I could get...

I can undo the stones easily, and I could get some sort of Forest symbol on the house
Forum: GK Bugs 01-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,545
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
heh uhm, uhh how is this economy thread related...

heh uhm, uhh how is this economy thread related to the economy?

I don't see it..

I do however know that the economy is driven by rare items and event items. In which case there are not enough...
Forum: Forest 01-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yea? Well a few people on Debug talked me into...

Yea? Well a few people on Debug talked me into un "pixelating" it.
basically taking out many of the bad dark outlines under the roof area.

The next step I think is to make leaf shapped tiles or...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-28-2007, 12:32 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 13,548
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
CLM has a few points, but fails to see the bigger...

CLM has a few points, but fails to see the bigger problems. Its not the small time stuff like your level 20 scrolls, its the level 107 scrolls allowing players to skip past most all of their levels...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-28-2007, 01:46 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 13,548
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Because what is left of GK is getting damaged by...

Because what is left of GK is getting damaged by bugs and abuse of bugs. Obviously we need to change a few things to rebalance out the game and get things back to the point were GK is a decent...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-27-2007, 11:22 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 13,548
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
On GK here, people quit bascially when they loose...

On GK here, people quit bascially when they loose their hard earned items. If anyone really wanted a reset, the only way would be a partial reset with just the levels being started over. No skills...
Forum: Forest 01-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Okay, it did not take long but I talked to a few...

Okay, it did not take long but I talked to a few people and they like the tanish colour better then the white. So I have put this together.

Other suggestions were to add moss to some of the rocks...
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.