Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2004, 07:51 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Actually he never gave it to me? He talked to me...

Actually he never gave it to me? He talked to me all the time before then when I won and stopped talking then problems yadda yadda yadda. =(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2004, 12:09 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 12,257
Posted By Aknts
Re: Graal Virus?

ME TOO!!!!!
Forum: Tech Support 02-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,073
Posted By Aknts
Why I would pay $19 for a wonderful forum like...

Why I would pay $19 for a wonderful forum like that!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2004, 08:24 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,130
Posted By Aknts
Just saw your site.. your good at GFX

Just saw your site.. your good at GFX
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2004, 07:44 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,130
Posted By Aknts
Not bad... lol not bad at all.

Not bad... lol not bad at all.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-08-2004, 07:26 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,319
Posted By Aknts
She looks like she is 12

She looks like she is 12
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-06-2004, 04:20 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,414
Posted By Aknts
Wan thinks if he works for a server and someone...

Wan thinks if he works for a server and someone lets that server use a GFX he has the right to give it to anyone he wants.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-05-2004, 04:23 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,172
Posted By Aknts
Fiji <- First account. Justin14 <- Account I...

Fiji <- First account.
Justin14 <- Account I used then gave to friend.
donnycallahan <- First P2P account, given to me by donny.
Aknts <- Current account. My second P2P account.
eVision <- Third...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-03-2004, 05:36 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,674
Posted By Aknts
Graal2001 was the all-time best server. It was...

Graal2001 was the all-time best server. It was great when Stefan ran it because that assured updates and good staff. I also liked it when Kamuii ran it but still when Stefan ran it it was alot...
Forum: Level Design 02-02-2004, 08:43 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,938
Posted By Aknts
=\ It would be good if this were Graal 1.39 I...

=\ It would be good if this were Graal 1.39
I can tell your still stuck in that time, because thats when me and you and stuff did levels for Coasta De Agua and all. The Graal community has change...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-31-2004, 08:36 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,418
Posted By Aknts
No! You change it now!

No! You change it now!
Forum: Level Design 01-31-2004, 08:20 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,489
Posted By Aknts
Ahah lol Gen is cool... sometimes. Also I hard...

Ahah lol Gen is cool... sometimes.
Also I hard on all level makers.. aren't I Eric? When Eric started I didn't baby him and he got better because I said his stuff sucked.



Actually it is not...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,418
Posted By Aknts
Q-Menu graphics must change!

Q-Menu graphics must change!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,418
Posted By Aknts
Ok lets put this to rest.. syltburk you are a...

Ok lets put this to rest.. syltburk you are a ***** who should shut the hell up. Learn your place.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,207
Posted By Aknts
<3

<3
Forum: Graphic Design 01-29-2004, 06:05 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,833
Posted By Aknts
This thread makes my head hurt. :p

This thread makes my head hurt.
:p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-29-2004, 04:50 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,402
Posted By Aknts
^He's cool^ If ya want I can help with...

^He's cool^


If ya want I can help with some levels.. I don't want a job but I can help out.

Also Tyrial how can you sit there and talk about his stuff being ripped? You know damn well how it...
Forum: Level Design 01-28-2004, 03:43 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,896
Posted By Aknts
Maybe I should do a level detailing tutorial.....

Maybe I should do a level detailing tutorial.. maybe some other Level Makers would like to colab on this so we can show different types of detailing..? Just post here.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2004, 12:51 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,334
Posted By Aknts
Re: PL3 New Stuff ::

Not to shaby.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-26-2004, 11:32 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,144
Posted By Aknts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fear: Some notes

I think I was the first person to give ya a rating. =)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,144
Posted By Aknts
Re: Fear: Some notes

I care.

Plus you forgot me for working on Faheria. =\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-25-2004, 06:35 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,637
Posted By Aknts
Doesn't look the same to me. edit: Above was...

Doesn't look the same to me.

edit: Above was sarcasm
edit: I don't think Stefan or unixmad would mind the fact that we are stopping the use of stolen GFX from another game. We are helping Graal...
Forum: Level Design 01-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,447
Posted By Aknts
Thats not the point the point is I was told I...

Thats not the point the point is I was told I will get the mod job and then out of the blue I didn't get it without anyone saying anything to me.
Forum: Level Design 01-22-2004, 05:16 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
lol.. fired. Heh

lol.. fired. Heh
Forum: Level Design 01-21-2004, 04:03 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Yay! Thank You.

Yay! Thank You.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.