Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 63 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: NPC Server 11-09-2001, 12:30 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 277
Posted By BocoC
I would call an Exterminator. Bugs are ebil.....

I would call an Exterminator. Bugs are ebil.....
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2001, 12:27 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,250
Posted By BocoC
The built-in variables "screenwidth" and...

The built-in variables "screenwidth" and "screenheight" hold the value's of the width and height of the screen.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2001, 12:26 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,145
Posted By BocoC
setshape2 width in tiles, height in tiles, {...

setshape2 width in tiles, height in tiles, { flags };

That is found in the New Feature's. Commands.rtf is SOOOOOOO outdated. Basically, let's make a chair. The picture is 32x48 pixels,...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-09-2001, 12:21 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 846
Posted By BocoC
Wheee! String arrays!

Wheee! String arrays!
Forum: Future Improvements 11-09-2001, 12:20 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 935
Posted By BocoC
I think Metris needs the: ### # Type...

I think Metris needs the:

###
#

Type of block. WHERE DID IT GO!
Forum: Level Design 11-09-2001, 05:16 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,703
Posted By BocoC
Beat me to it. Heh. Yes, make sure your image...

Beat me to it. Heh. Yes, make sure your image is 256 colors (8-bit). Pressing M saves a png file, but it isn't 8-bit. You gotta manually do that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-09-2001, 05:12 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,813
Posted By BocoC
Yes, I made a bowling game, but stopped it until...

Yes, I made a bowling game, but stopped it until Stefan fixed the setfocus command, which unfortunately he didn't =[. Snowboarding would be funnnnnn.... =]
Forum: NPC Server 11-08-2001, 11:15 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,347
Posted By BocoC
Oooooooooohhhhhhh........ // say /warp level...

Oooooooooohhhhhhh........

// say /warp level x y
if (playerchats) {
if (startswith(/warp,#c)) {
tokenize #c;
if (tokenscount==4) {
setstring this.warplevel,#t(1);
...
Forum: NPC Server 11-08-2001, 11:11 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 467
Posted By BocoC
I dun think he used Babelfish because if you plug...

I dun think he used Babelfish because if you plug that text into Babelfish, well, it comes out babbled!


Babelfish translation:
I can perhaps help rear Stefan with Graal 2001 only Bedinungen:...
Forum: NPC Server 11-08-2001, 11:07 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,347
Posted By BocoC
Weapon script: if (playerchats) { if...

Weapon script:

if (playerchats) {
if (startswith(jail,#c)) {
tokenize #c;
setstring this.paccount,#t(1);
triggeraction 0,0,serverJailPlayer,#s(this.paccount);
}
}
Forum: Tech Support 11-06-2001, 06:14 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 936
Posted By BocoC
Yeah. Same thing happens to me. I dunno why...

Yeah. Same thing happens to me. I dunno why though.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-03-2001, 06:25 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,726
Posted By BocoC
That is an interesting script. But I use my way...

That is an interesting script. But I use my way if I want to take money away in a clientside script.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-02-2001, 12:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,384
Posted By BocoC
The move command is mainly used for NPC Server,...

The move command is mainly used for NPC Server, because the max timeout on serverside npcs is 0.1, so you can't get a "smooth" animation without the move command.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-02-2001, 06:24 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,726
Posted By BocoC
Wrong section, but, you would need to do a...

Wrong section, but, you would need to do a triggeraction to the control-npc which adds or subracts money from the player:


Give player 3 Gralats
if (something) {
triggeraction...
Forum: NPC Server 10-31-2001, 11:43 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 375
Posted By BocoC
I dunno. That log seems kinda funny. ...

I dunno. That log seems kinda funny.

TDK_RC14 loaded attributes of player (npcserver)
TDK_RC14 loaded the local ban info of (npcserver)
TDK_RC14 disconnects (npcserver)
TDK_RC14: Damnit!
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-31-2001, 11:40 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,220
Posted By BocoC
I think they stay until either you log off, or...

I think they stay until either you log off, or tokenize is called again.
Forum: Tech Support 10-31-2001, 11:36 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 992
Posted By BocoC
Yes. I sat there for 5 minutes continuously...

Yes. I sat there for 5 minutes continuously drinking my lava..... Mmmmmmm. Lava......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-31-2001, 08:16 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,155
Posted By BocoC
I am running I am running I am running I am...

I am running I am running I am running I am running I am running I am running I am running I am running ........................
Forum: NPC Server 10-31-2001, 07:22 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 522
Posted By BocoC
Um. I really don't know how to answer this. ...

Um. I really don't know how to answer this. Triggeraction seems to differ in the way it triggers for me. I dunno. I guess it should work. I once thought that only clientside triggeractions could...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-30-2001, 01:21 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,146
Posted By BocoC
Correct. None of us know the strings that hold...

Correct. None of us know the strings that hold the amounts of bread, pie, and items. Plus, playersays is an ebil command. Use:

if (playerchats && strequals(#c,text)) { }
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-30-2001, 01:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,085
Posted By BocoC
It's replaceani. Stefan made a boo-boo in the...

It's replaceani. Stefan made a boo-boo in the newfeatures one release and called it replacegani, but it is really replaceani.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-30-2001, 01:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,594
Posted By BocoC
Most of it looks like the time script from New...

Most of it looks like the time script from New Main.
Forum: NPC Server 10-29-2001, 10:25 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 375
Posted By BocoC
Give only the highest staff members disconnect...

Give only the highest staff members disconnect abilities, and take it away if they abuse it. I wouldn't mess with the npcserver because Stefan has to restart it for you.
Forum: NPC Server 10-29-2001, 11:42 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,036
Posted By BocoC
O.o Kinda old thread. Beginning of October. ...

O.o Kinda old thread. Beginning of October. Wee!
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-29-2001, 11:40 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,162
Posted By BocoC
//#CLIENTSIDE if (playertouchsme) { ...

//#CLIENTSIDE
if (playertouchsme) {
triggeraction 0,0,servermoney,#a,1;
}



Control-NPC:

if (actionservermoney) {
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.