Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 437
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HVOstroHS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 10:07 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,236
Posted By HVOstroHS
English for us non-uber1337 scripters please.

English for us non-uber1337 scripters please.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-19-2002, 09:47 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,220
Posted By HVOstroHS
I'd take a sword over an arrow any day.

I'd take a sword over an arrow any day.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 08:53 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,348
Posted By HVOstroHS
If you are on a slow connection, and it just...

If you are on a slow connection, and it just takes a while for the level to load, you could still get stuck and end up touching a ban trip.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 08:50 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,325
Posted By HVOstroHS
The last one sounds most efficient.

The last one sounds most efficient.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 08:45 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,870
Posted By HVOstroHS
I'm confused but if that was Brad that died it's...

I'm confused but if that was Brad that died it's all good :D:D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2002, 09:43 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,605
Posted By HVOstroHS
1.) Fire You 2.) Ban You 3.) Have you hunted...

1.) Fire You
2.) Ban You
3.) Have you hunted down.

:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 09:41 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,531
Posted By HVOstroHS
Don't be so sure...

Don't be so sure...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 09:24 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,348
Posted By HVOstroHS
Make it so that it doesn't connect levels... it...

Make it so that it doesn't connect levels... it will solve your problem.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 08:56 AM
Replies: 28
Bug
Views: 1,990
Posted By HVOstroHS
Note: I don't really want to be doing this.. but...

Note: I don't really want to be doing this.. but I'm in a real good mood and somehow Con seems to have a point. If I'm breaking any rule by doing this, I'm sorry.. i don't know it existed and if I am...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 08:41 AM
Replies: 28
Bug
Views: 1,990
Posted By HVOstroHS
Don't flame me for saying this.. but I'm on the...

Don't flame me for saying this.. but I'm on the kid that got banned's side. I mean, come on... Brad hacking is believeable... and him getting out of it because he is Brad is believeable. But I have...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2002, 12:38 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,971
Posted By HVOstroHS
Some people are cool that were in this list.....

Some people are cool that were in this list.. others... err.. belong in the rudeness one :) :asleep:
Forum: Dustari 04-19-2002, 12:24 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 878
Posted By HVOstroHS
"Hi my name is Aftershock, and I don't understand...

"Hi my name is Aftershock, and I don't understand ****! TIMMY!"
Forum: Zormite 04-18-2002, 11:37 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 971
Posted By HVOstroHS
Someone close this thread.. it's not serving the...

Someone close this thread.. it's not serving the purpose I intended it to.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-18-2002, 10:52 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 889
Posted By HVOstroHS
Since it got deleted...

Put some uber 1337 state.pngs here.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2002, 09:27 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,971
Posted By HVOstroHS
*cough* suckup *cough* :D

*cough* suckup *cough* :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-18-2002, 09:22 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,538
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: WHAT!

Your sig shows your EXCELLENT art skillz ;) ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-18-2002, 09:09 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,325
Posted By HVOstroHS
Amen to that.

Amen to that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-18-2002, 09:03 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,012
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Dont act like you care!

By the responses you just got... it's obvious no one likes you.

Sorry Birdo :(
Forum: Zormite 04-18-2002, 08:35 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 971
Posted By HVOstroHS
Toad's reply and Googi's first reply were the...

Toad's reply and Googi's first reply were the only 2 that actually related to this thread. *cheers*.

And Brad... you died while you were in Dustari... to clear up any confusion. You did not die...
Forum: Zormite 04-18-2002, 07:10 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 971
Posted By HVOstroHS
You died too buddy.. try doing it in real life...

You died too buddy.. try doing it in real life too.
Forum: Zormite 04-17-2002, 10:41 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 971
Posted By HVOstroHS
RCs... read.. proposition

Zormite, as you all know, has gone through a horrible, horrible time as of late. Multiple emperors and non-loyalty among it's members has caused it to downward spiral into an abyss of nothingness....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2002, 10:23 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,119
Posted By HVOstroHS
We talking bout the same police here? Active...

We talking bout the same police here?

Active police pplz: Hyped, AlexH, CyberX, and Corpse.. end of story.



Alk.. hire police!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2002, 10:19 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,250
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: I'm sorry...

Wub to Birdo and Angel <3
Forum: Future Improvements 04-17-2002, 09:23 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,591
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: Zormites

don't you mean start it? ((100 POSTS!))
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2002, 09:07 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 694
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: Question about 2002.

ques·tion Pronunciation Key (kwschn)
n.

1. An expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply.
2. An interrogative sentence, phrase, or gesture.
3. A subject or point open to...
Showing results 326 to 350 of 437

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.