Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 726
Posted By Thallen
... :redface: Bye supreme NBK guy.

... :redface:
Bye supreme NBK guy.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-25-2004, 08:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,187
Posted By Thallen
His jawline looks kind of messed up, but other...

His jawline looks kind of messed up, but other than that, it's cool.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-25-2004, 08:14 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,426
Posted By Thallen
...No. It's really not funny.

...No.
It's really not funny.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-25-2004, 08:07 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 726
Posted By Thallen
Bye fellow NBK guy.

Bye fellow NBK guy.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-25-2004, 04:16 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,075
Posted By Thallen
Happy birthday, old friend.

Happy birthday, old friend.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-25-2004, 04:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,037
Posted By Thallen
I already requested this once before.

I already requested this once before.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-25-2004, 04:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,299
Posted By Thallen
Happy birthday gani guy.

Happy birthday gani guy.
Forum: Kingdoms 06-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,420
Posted By Thallen
This kid has a huge attitude problem.

This kid has a huge attitude problem.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2004, 12:10 AM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By Thallen
Are these official rules, or just personal...

Are these official rules, or just personal opinions, now? Many people are constantly ignored by Houdini, and he doesn't have the nicest words to say to some, either.
Forum: Kingdoms 06-25-2004, 12:07 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,420
Posted By Thallen
No, 1 shield, 1 weapon, and 1 helmet, the three...

No, 1 shield, 1 weapon, and 1 helmet, the three things that show up. I requested this, but it was denied, so I went ahead with this idea.
Forum: Kingdoms 06-24-2004, 08:45 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,420
Posted By Thallen
Exclamation Kingdom Item Balancing

This great vision popped into my head when I noticed KJ had their own shield and boots, a good shield, and probably the best boots possible. The boots were changed several times, and now they are:...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,325
Posted By Thallen
It looks fine and green to me.

It looks fine and green to me.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,946
Posted By Thallen
Very nice. :)

Very nice. :)
Forum: Tech Support 06-24-2004, 04:44 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,411
Posted By Thallen
How do I check my CPU usage, and is there any way...

How do I check my CPU usage, and is there any way to increase the usage toward Graal?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 5,579
Posted By Thallen
I've quit Graal a few times, but not because the...

I've quit Graal a few times, but not because the game 'sucks'. If I thought it sucked, I wouldn't be playing. It's not really addicting. I think those who say it suck and continue playing are the...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-24-2004, 05:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,365
Posted By Thallen
No... :frown: If you see this, Casa, I'll be on...

No... :frown:
If you see this, Casa, I'll be on AIM, I might be able to find someone, or upgrade you myself. You're not leaving Graal just because of the loss of VIP, right? :frown:
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 843
Posted By Thallen
Ungrateful horses...

Ungrateful horses...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-23-2004, 09:33 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,611
Posted By Thallen
So the exact option should be checked?

So the exact option should be checked?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,611
Posted By Thallen
My lights are always off, but this UDP, I do not...

My lights are always off, but this UDP, I do not understand. The exact option name is "Don't use UDP for data packages" - Should that be checked or unchecked, to reduce lag?
Forum: Tech Support 06-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,294
Posted By Thallen
I am trying to install a Perl YaBB forum, and...

I am trying to install a Perl YaBB forum, and it's text-only. Save me.
http://thallen.vip.graal.net/hosted/kurenaijoukai/forum/YaBB.pl
Forum: Graphic Design 06-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 896
Posted By Thallen
The sketch is cool, but the watercolor-style...

The sketch is cool, but the watercolor-style paint isn't.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-23-2004, 05:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,611
Posted By Thallen
Oh man...I got on today and I don't know what it...

Oh man...I got on today and I don't know what it is, but Kingdoms was lagging horribly for me. It wouldn't even let me use unstick me, it'd say I'd have to wait 30 secs, even after I waited about 5...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,338
Posted By Thallen
C-ya Moon God, I respect your will to play a game...

C-ya Moon God, I respect your will to play a game you love, even against some people's preference.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2004, 07:53 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,210
Posted By Thallen
Wait, Lyndzey quit? :frown:

Wait, Lyndzey quit? :frown:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2004, 07:52 AM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By Thallen
Ah yes, but you also block me on ICQ for warning...

Ah yes, but you also block me on ICQ for warning you of hackers and describing what happened with my accounts when their passwords were stolen, right? :rolleyes:
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.