Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thrashsoul
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-01-2003, 05:06 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,032
Posted By thrashsoul
Christmas on PL3 Screenshot

Heh Im working on christmas stuff.You will be able to fight with snowballs, build snow forts, shovel out your enemys fort and get a present at christmas. :) This is the only one Im going to release....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-30-2003, 05:40 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
:o I just wanted to show off my sexy artwork ... ...

:o I just wanted to show off my sexy artwork ... ;)

Thanks for the compliments ... I should be getting a server soon.
Im planning on releasing a complete town after New Years Day. If i work...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2003, 11:22 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
Ok i will make the salt and pepper better.

Ok i will make the salt and pepper better.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2003, 09:59 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
And the screenshot i just updated twice

And the screenshot i just updated twice
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2003, 07:45 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
Here is a new pic of the police station.

Here is a new pic of the police station.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-29-2003, 06:32 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,558
Posted By thrashsoul
lol registered sep 2003 compared to my Jan 2002

lol registered sep 2003 compared to my Jan 2002
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2003, 12:36 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
thanks tt , im not a genius and I cant have every...

thanks tt , im not a genius and I cant have every idea instantly.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 11:28 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
I could make everyone on the server start with...

I could make everyone on the server start with 100 hundred or something or i could start every business out with a 1000s
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 09:56 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
ya Kain is helping me with that. I want alot of...

ya Kain is helping me with that. I want alot of jobs to get salarys and get promoted and such.I want things to be real not just appear. Grocery Stores will have to buy from the farms,Reasturants and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 09:43 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
your probably an 8 yrold who plays games like...

your probably an 8 yrold who plays games like mario kart double dash, if you want to complain go get your great idea so i can shove it up yours
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 09:24 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
noo i have done to much already

noo i have done to much already
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 09:19 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
Ya I only want have like the police and Law...

Ya I only want have like the police and Law Enforcement to have guns only for security reasons but i might have airsoft and paintball. I want it to be like Sims but out of the box.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 08:19 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By thrashsoul
Pixel Life 3 :: New Screenshots Outside/Inside

Ok guys most of you looked at the last thread , I am now working on a 9 level town that will probably make me get alot of stuff done, such as a pharmacy and Burger Place,Hospital,Police Office,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 12:45 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,488
Posted By thrashsoul
Here is another new screenshot

Here is another new screenshot
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2003, 08:50 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,488
Posted By thrashsoul
I was just discussing that with spark, real life...

I was just discussing that with spark, real life isnt like that, i told hm if you want to shoot guns in my server go to a shooting range or play paintball or airsoft. I want to make every player...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2003, 08:08 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,488
Posted By thrashsoul
Added a new indoor screenshot

Added a new indoor screenshot
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2003, 05:55 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,488
Posted By thrashsoul
I only worked on that level for about 30 minutes....

I only worked on that level for about 30 minutes. But here is something that turned out right, this money.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-27-2003, 02:51 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,558
Posted By thrashsoul
im with the oldbie crowd you wouldnt know me

im with the oldbie crowd you wouldnt know me
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-27-2003, 02:49 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,558
Posted By thrashsoul
Back Again

LOL im back again
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2003, 02:30 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,488
Posted By thrashsoul
era is just a great example of staff power and...

era is just a great example of staff power and boring gun fights. They showed lots of great scripts but never finished them, im going to do alot more then that, and im not going to release until i do
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2003, 02:26 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,488
Posted By thrashsoul
lol i just wanted to put those in the image ,...

lol i just wanted to put those in the image , guns will not be the point of the server it will be alot more about getting a job and earning cool stuff to play with and do other things.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2003, 02:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,488
Posted By thrashsoul
Yes 1 and 2 were for Game Maker lol

Yes 1 and 2 were for Game Maker lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2003, 01:53 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,488
Posted By thrashsoul
Pixel Life 3 Preview !!! Screenshots Too !!

Lol yes im back 8 groundings and 9 school weeks later...

I am making a new PW and i want to get some comments,
I dont really care if you like it or not.

Well its going to be modern (Im lazy...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-16-2003, 03:00 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,379
Posted By thrashsoul
kai's first languagee is genius lol i bet his...

kai's first languagee is genius lol i bet his first word was indeed daddy:p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-01-2003, 07:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 857
Posted By thrashsoul
(not joining sides) but SOMEONE got...

(not joining sides) but SOMEONE got roasted!!!!!:) :D :p
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.