Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: skillmaster19
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By skillmaster19
too bad mining is 10x slower on iphone and it...

too bad mining is 10x slower on iphone and it takes 1750 rocks to reach level 6. (it took like 450 for level 5)
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By skillmaster19
LOL, mining level doesn't make a difference, they...

LOL, mining level doesn't make a difference, they tricked us into thinking it does. Me(LVL 4) and someone else (LVL2) raced and we both had the button down the whole time. We started and finished...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,795
Posted By skillmaster19
It was fun until Stefan made them put a price tag...

It was fun until Stefan made them put a price tag on it.
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 03-08-2011, 04:14 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 43,448
Posted By skillmaster19
Good luck!

Good luck!
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,795
Posted By skillmaster19
Anyone can just tell a player "the password is...

Anyone can just tell a player "the password is _____", thats how I found out.(someone was saying it as I walked past.
Besides, Hide and seek is free, and its fun :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By skillmaster19
In a few days there will not be as many miners.

In a few days there will not be as many miners.
Forum: Hiring for Era 03-06-2011, 03:21 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,302
Posted By skillmaster19
They announced that the PRs were chosen, so...

They announced that the PRs were chosen, so people checked by simply trying to log onto era iphone on the client or RC.
Forum: Bug Report 03-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 27,619
Posted By skillmaster19
I am having connectivity problems too, I can't...

I am having connectivity problems too, I can't connect to any PC servers and the iPhone servers are lagging horribly. And it is not my connection, I can play other non-Graal related games with no lag.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By skillmaster19
Yeah an admin told me that too. It was originally...

Yeah an admin told me that too. It was originally going to be be the purpose of mining.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-05-2011, 02:28 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By skillmaster19
awww don't cap it I wanna be able to make 50k an...

awww don't cap it I wanna be able to make 50k an hour like some people on PC can lol.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-05-2011, 01:27 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By skillmaster19
Sometimes scripts work on the computer but not on...

Sometimes scripts work on the computer but not on the idevices. The drills are supposed to make noise right? I tried relogging and it didnt work :( also is there a mining level cap? what is it?...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-05-2011, 01:16 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By skillmaster19
nice, but the sound is broken. Also if you start...

nice, but the sound is broken. Also if you start mining a rock then abandon it then you cant remine it and you have to find another spot. How many levels are there? I imagine stefan would want it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-03-2011, 03:52 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,402
Posted By skillmaster19
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1633446&postcount=59

In addition to my ideas in this post, I think developers should receive a small amount of gelat purchases spent on their...
Forum: Hiring for Era 03-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,302
Posted By skillmaster19
Give them time, there is over 100 apps. You want...

Give them time, there is over 100 apps. You want them to choose properly don't you? hehe
Forum: Tech Support 02-28-2011, 03:56 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,188
Posted By skillmaster19
Oh. Well thanks for fixing everything!

Oh. Well thanks for fixing everything!
Forum: Tech Support 02-28-2011, 03:52 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,188
Posted By skillmaster19
LOL that worked? wow I feel stupid now XD

LOL that worked? wow I feel stupid now XD
Forum: Tech Support 02-28-2011, 01:24 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,188
Posted By skillmaster19
Newly purchased server contains old content

The server name is Dev Vinka

If you dont feel like reading, the server is chaos because of being reused.

I was really bored today, so I decided to log on to a bunch of UC servers. I logged onto...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-28-2011, 12:36 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,927
Posted By skillmaster19
Cool. Wish this was here back when shrub...

Cool. Wish this was here back when shrub dominated. :( I couldn't find myself in the pic

Anyways, is mining coming out today too? I hope it is :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-27-2011, 11:44 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 6,526
Posted By skillmaster19
Hey your script at fort knox that returns weapons...

Hey your script at fort knox that returns weapons is faulty. I had 4 gold uzis and I returned 2 because I had no use for them and it took all 4 of mine. Now I don't have a weapon to use.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-27-2011, 03:22 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,410
Posted By skillmaster19
No there isn't.

No there isn't.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-27-2011, 01:08 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 5,322
Posted By skillmaster19
Era Reset

Is the Era reset still going to happen? Or was the idea canceled? It has been a long time since it was supposed to happen. Can anyone give me any information???
Forum: Your opinion 02-27-2011, 12:57 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 52,513
Posted By skillmaster19
I hope someday Graal will be complete for mobile...

I hope someday Graal will be complete for mobile devices with playerworld building(done on pc though, made for iPhone/android/etc). I really want to make a server for iPhone that has the potential of...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2011, 03:37 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 30,296
Posted By skillmaster19
Why would anyone want to play classic iPhone on...

Why would anyone want to play classic iPhone on PC anyway? Its a terrible server and if you already have a gold subscription why not just play a better server?
Forum: Hiring for Era 02-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,302
Posted By skillmaster19
Now im wondering what he did lol... well I'm...

Now im wondering what he did lol... well I'm probably not suppused to know lol.
Forum: Hiring for Era 02-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,302
Posted By skillmaster19
I thought he was fired for doing something bad...

I thought he was fired for doing something bad knowingly. Him not knowing the rule changes everything. Anyway, good luck Greenday1996!
Showing results 326 to 350 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.