Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: Level Design 04-22-2003, 07:30 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 18,826
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Those levels are very nice, and I don't think...

Those levels are very nice, and I don't think it's a problem to walk through just as long as blocking objects like rocks and mushrooms are kept out of the way.
With levels like these it makes it...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-22-2003, 07:15 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,777
Posted By PrinceDark
Probably because in the past he let Hell Raven...

Probably because in the past he let Hell Raven and Mint use his account.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,240
Posted By PrinceDark
Re: Re: Best Friend

He pops on N-Pulse once in a while late at night eastern time.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,363
Posted By PrinceDark
See ya later.

See ya later.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2003, 11:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 824
Posted By PrinceDark
That happened to me before when I had a lot of...

That happened to me before when I had a lot of programs opened.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-21-2003, 11:40 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,352
Posted By PrinceDark
From the way Nemesis explained it there will be...

From the way Nemesis explained it there will be one playerworld reviewer for each playerworld that is online. So I'm guessing about 15 people will make the team.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-21-2003, 01:22 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,705
Posted By PrinceDark
Question Why?

Why?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-19-2003, 10:11 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,346
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs down It's your typical "OMG u suxorz lame ****, go...

It's your typical "OMG u suxorz lame ****, go away. I roxors youer and i r leet".
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2003, 11:28 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,925
Posted By PrinceDark
Geo was manager of N-Pulse Tier'Daal ...

Geo was manager of
N-Pulse
Tier'Daal
Maloria!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2003, 11:24 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,083
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Yeah! I was the first and so far only person to...

Yeah! I was the first and so far only person to vote no.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 04-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,931
Posted By PrinceDark
Warcaptain doesn't want to wait. :looks at pm...

Warcaptain doesn't want to wait.
:looks at pm box: 2 messages sitting for months and still not checked by Nem. :megaeek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-18-2003, 11:05 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,521
Posted By PrinceDark
45 applications. Wow! I wonder who applied.

45 applications. Wow!
I wonder who applied.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-18-2003, 02:45 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,422
Posted By PrinceDark
This thread turned into rateme.graal.com. :p ...

This thread turned into rateme.graal.com. :p
Well I think Kawaii looks good. I don't mean she looks good and I lust her in that type of way like some of the above posts I have read.

I would post...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-18-2003, 02:30 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,743
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Nice Clock. The hour hand is missing though.

Nice Clock.
The hour hand is missing though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-17-2003, 06:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,248
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Very nice npc you got there.

Very nice npc you got there.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-17-2003, 06:04 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 9,880
Posted By PrinceDark
One day I might attempt to make a trip by foot...

One day I might attempt to make a trip by foot across America.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 04-17-2003, 05:53 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,931
Posted By PrinceDark
:confused: What are you referring to?

:confused:

What are you referring to?
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 04-16-2003, 10:17 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,931
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs down Oh My! I smell Nemesis laying the smackdown soon...

Oh My! I smell Nemesis laying the smackdown soon on someone. It's gonna hurt too. OUCH!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-16-2003, 01:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,777
Posted By PrinceDark
Question What happened to your other account?

What happened to your other account?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-15-2003, 03:27 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,286
Posted By PrinceDark
I don't hate you because you at least admitted...

I don't hate you because you at least admitted what you did was wrong. I see lots of others do wrong things and be mean about it.
As long as you stay nice and be good you'll always have some...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 04-15-2003, 03:22 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,931
Posted By PrinceDark
lol. I don't think you want him to answer that...

lol. I don't think you want him to answer that question.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-15-2003, 12:54 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,413
Posted By PrinceDark
lol. Well this is kinda funny. How many people...

lol. Well this is kinda funny. How many people been jailed/banned from Valikorlia. haha. Well it's certainly something to think about.

Are they all eliminated?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-15-2003, 12:48 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,431
Posted By PrinceDark
Sorry, but the chances of that happening is...

Sorry, but the chances of that happening is unlikely. This section might need a much more strict and active moderator for this stuff to be stopped.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 04-15-2003, 12:42 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,931
Posted By PrinceDark
Taking sides, and expressing a biast opinion is...

Taking sides, and expressing a biast opinion is really bad on your part especially since you are a PWA. :/
Sure WC is getting out of hand. You could talk to him privately to get him to stop without...
Forum: Level Design 04-15-2003, 12:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,459
Posted By PrinceDark
I'm a bit rusty I guess. I haven't made a lot of...

I'm a bit rusty I guess. I haven't made a lot of levels since I worked on Frolic about a month ago. Since then I been mostly scripting stuff. Also I put up full screenshots now since I fixed the...
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.